The truth about the AR-15 rifle, the most popular rifle in the U.S.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this article documents the truth about this particular rifle...for some reason anti gunners hate it....more than they hate cars, knives, clubs and bare hands...all of which kill more people every single urea than the AR-15 does...by a lot.......

If it was dead bodies they actually cared about...the anti gunners would have a few AR-15s and get rid of their cars, knives, long heavy objects and amputate their own hands and feet....

The AR-15 in their home is safer...if you care about actual deaths....

What Would It Look Like If The Media Told The Truth About AR-15s?

AR-15s are the most common kind of rifle sold in the United States.
Though the media will never admit it, variation of the AR-15 is by far the most common rifle sold in the United States. While exact figures are hard to pin down for a family of firearms that has been on the civilian market continuously since 1963 and which has been made by dozens of companies, estimates are 8-9 million AR-15 variants in the United States.

The most important fact in this story...and the one the anti gunners can't explain away....

AR-15s sales are up sharply, yet their use in crime is dropping.
Despite sales of AR-15s growing astronomically in recent years, homicides committed with rifles of all kinds are exceedingly rare and continue to plummet. Just 367 murders of 8,874 murders committed in 2010 were committed with any kind of rifle, and murders committed with AR-15s was too rare to bother tracking individually. Rifle homicides dropped to 298 in 2012, and to just 248 in 2014.

AR-15s are not “high-powered.”
Perhaps the most pathetic claim made by the media regarding the AR-15 is that it is “high-powered.” Objectively, that claim is a lie.

I think it'd be worthy to include the fact that they are not "assault rifles". For a firearm to be considered an assault weapon it must have selective fire (i.e. burst). Another win by the media.

You couldn't just go and french kiss the barrel you had to post here about your love for metal?

Again you live in false memes that you repeat like a goat. The bell around your neck announces your presence from quite a distance.

You couldn't just go and french kiss the barrel you had to post here about your love for metal?

Again you live in false memes that you repeat like a goat. The bell around your neck announces your presence from quite a distance.

Wow.....you guys.....I will tell you.....any mention of guns and you guys automatically think of sex acts with them.

Listen.....you are sick, you need some serious help. Having fantasies about having sex with guns is not normal...yes, I said it....when you hear or see the word gun, you get sexually aroused and you need to get help with it......before you hurt yourself or someone else...

Wow.....you guys.....I will tell you.....any mention of guns and you guys automatically think of sex acts with them.

Listen.....you are sick, you need some serious help. Having fantasies about having sex with guns is not normal...yes, I said it....when you hear or see the word gun, you get sexually aroused and you need to get help with it......before you hurt yourself or someone else...
Admit it. You get a woody every time you see or type the word gun. It is all you think about 24/7.

Admit it. You get a woody every time you see or type the word gun. It is all you think about 24/7.
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

You view kissing as a 'sex act'. Ok then.

When you stop flailing your arms try again with a reasoned response rather than dogmatized con memes.

Last edited:
"If it was dead bodies they actually cared about...the anti gunners would have a few AR-15s and get rid of their cars, knives, long heavy objects and amputate their own hands and feet...."

You truly are a moronic idiot.

Your posts are tedious and inane.

And as a consequence of your ignorance and stupidity you do more to undermine and jeopardize the Second Amendment right than any of your imaginary ‘anti-gunners.’

this article documents the truth about this particular rifle...for some reason anti gunners hate it....more than they hate cars, knives, clubs and bare hands...all of which kill more people every single urea than the AR-15 does...by a lot.......

If it was dead bodies they actually cared about...the anti gunners would have a few AR-15s and get rid of their cars, knives, long heavy objects and amputate their own hands and feet....

The AR-15 in their home is safer...if you care about actual deaths....

What Would It Look Like If The Media Told The Truth About AR-15s?

AR-15s are the most common kind of rifle sold in the United States.
Though the media will never admit it, variation of the AR-15 is by far the most common rifle sold in the United States. While exact figures are hard to pin down for a family of firearms that has been on the civilian market continuously since 1963 and which has been made by dozens of companies, estimates are 8-9 million AR-15 variants in the United States.

The most important fact in this story...and the one the anti gunners can't explain away....

AR-15s sales are up sharply, yet their use in crime is dropping.
Despite sales of AR-15s growing astronomically in recent years, homicides committed with rifles of all kinds are exceedingly rare and continue to plummet. Just 367 murders of 8,874 murders committed in 2010 were committed with any kind of rifle, and murders committed with AR-15s was too rare to bother tracking individually. Rifle homicides dropped to 298 in 2012, and to just 248 in 2014.

AR-15s are not “high-powered.”
Perhaps the most pathetic claim made by the media regarding the AR-15 is that it is “high-powered.” Objectively, that claim is a lie.

The only thing I would argue with is the claim that the AR-15 is not a high powered rifle. While the round it fires is undersized, compared to many other calibers, it is certainly high powered. The 5.56mm steps at between 3300 and 3000 feet per second. That speed allows for some significant energy on impact. What would be your definition of "high powered"?

Again.....you anti gunners see something about guns and you get sexually aroused......you need help....fast...

The AR-15 was designed by the Army to kill Vietcong in the jungles of Vietnam.

It has no business in private hands. Period.

No...that was the M16.......

And any weapon that the police and military have we get........the Germans learned the mistake of only allowing the police and military have weapons.......12 million people fed to gas chambers all around Europe........

Idiots like you want to allow that mistake to be repeated....

The AR-15 was designed by the Army to kill Vietcong in the jungles of Vietnam.

It has no business in private hands. Period.

So you think it was designed for a specific people? LMAO!! That is hilarious.

No. The M16 (Stoner rifle) was designed because the M14 was uncontrollable when fired in full-auto and the ammunition was heavy and bulky. The M16 was designed as an answer to the AK47.

No. The M16 (Stoner rifle) was designed because the M14 was uncontrollable when fired in full-auto and the ammunition was heavy and bulky. The M16 was designed as an answer to the AK47.

EXACTLY MY POINT- it was designed to be used IN A WAR against other soldiers.

Not to hunt Bambi or shoot cans or defend the home.

It has no business being available to people like Joker Holmes or Adam Lanza.

The AR-15 is not an M16. No amount of insisting it is will change that.

The AR-15 is not an M16. No amount of insisting it is will change that.

...and no amount of factual information will change Lil Joe.

He is a trained lib (think trained monkey) and the dogma (actually dog shit) he has readily consumed, prevent intelligence from entering his small brain.

He is the poster boy for liberal indoctrination.

Forum List

Back