black kids protest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
but when put racist teaching in school such ad blm and crt this what you get.
And the pushback by white kids who dont enjoy being demonized is what the racist blacks want

This is only a few white kids misusing their undeveloped brains but it was predictable

And the pushback by white kids who dont enjoy being demonized is what the racist blacks want

This is only a few white kids misusing their undeveloped brains but it was predictable
they arwe casuing al lthis with there racisum of the white kids.

this racisum wasntnot going on till blm and crt was put in schools. this whA these kids wanted not they whine. im not saying its right but when put racist teaching in school such ad blm and crt this what you get.
here's my take on it:

here's my take on it:
o, mine is a different one and a black did it

this racisum wasntnot going on till blm and crt was put in schools. this whA these kids wanted not they whine. im not saying its right but when put racist teaching in school such ad blm and crt this what you get.
typical dumbshit !!! they are MURDERING each other at FOUR times the national rate, and they don't protest that--they protest what is really not a problem = no wonder their race is a failure --facts-not racism

typical dumbshit !!! they are MURDERING each other at FOUR times the national rate, and they don't protest that--they protest what is really not a problem = no wonder their race is a failure --facts-not racism
they drop out at a hirer rate too

Show us ONE school district in this country that teaches CRT in K - 12. Racism in this country was around centuries before BLM was ever even heard of. You are one lying, dishonest POS.

Have to say, I don't disagree. Shame Lincoln didn't just ship them all back to Africa.
I read somewhere, not long ago that that was the plan. But for some reason there was no follow through. They had a chance to change history for the better, and blew it. Wish I could remember the source.

Take your pasty white ass to Siberia, I am pretty sure there isn't any bruthas over there.
Sorry SuperbadBozo, the folks who should leave are the fuckups who do nothing positive or constructive for this country.

The people who do nothing but cause problems for the entire society. The rioters, the looters and whiners. The criminals, the destructive loons who burn buildings. Worthless imbeciles and scumbag who destroy and loot businesses, neighborhoods, schools, colleges, broadcast television, and everything else they touch.

This group includes, but is not limited to the BLMers, their supporters, their pals, their traitorous sympathizers, and all related scum.

Book your tickets now, Bozo. Liberia awaits. Bon Voyage, fool...

Sorry SuperbadBozo, the folks who should leave are the fuckups who do nothing positive or constructive for this country.

The people who do nothing but cause problems for the entire society. The rioters, the looters and whiners. The criminals, the destructive loons who burn buildings. Worthless imbeciles and scumbag who destroy and loot businesses, neighborhoods, schools, colleges, broadcast television, and everything else they touch.

This group includes, but is not limited to the BLMers, their supporters, their pals, their traitorous sympathizers, and all related scum.

Book your tickets now, Bozo. Liberia awaits. Bon Voyage, fool...
All I can tell you Monkfool is that there will be a lot of white folks in the number.

Forum List

Back