Kids can't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching

Thanks for your permission, Mullahmungus.

No Bible for under 12s, no.

What part of no Bible for under 12s didn't you understand?

Me can be superman though - me right?

Dude.

No. Bible. For. Under. 12s.

The confusion seems to be that you think you're doing anything other than delusionally raving.

Take care, & stop Talibanning.
WTF are you talking about the Bible for have you finally lost it, did you run out of meds, or just babbling like the fool you are. The bible has zero to do with the science of a man can’t be a woman. Schools should be teaching the science and facts not fantasy and emotions of the mentally I’ll.

Idiocracy never depicted anything this evil, this insane, this fucked-up.
Idiocracy highlighted how stupid Americans became .. just like we are seeing in real-time. They can reproduce and abort easily, and can't tell you who the Secretary of State or Defense is .. they know who won the Super Bowl and can't tell you who basic politicians and their positions are ... that they vote into office.

^ The homophobia is strong in this one...

God forbid children should learn that humans aren't all the same.

So what you're saying is, you don't care if kids can't do math or read as long as they learn "humans aren't all the same" correct?

And a phobia is a irrational fear of something. No one here is afraid of gays. We don't like that a school system has uneducated students and instead of focusing on making them smarter about English and math they are teaching them about gay stuff and diverting money, time and energy away from English and math which is what school is really about.

A dear friend of mine failed math repeatedly and went on to become one of the most sought after engineers in the world.

Go figure.

Prove it.

WTF are you talking about the Bible for have you finally lost it, did you run out of meds, or just babbling like the fool you are.
^ Projection.
The bible has zero to do with the science of a man can’t be a woman. Schools should be teaching the science and facts not fantasy and emotions of the mentally I’ll.
So no Bible for under 12s?

Agreed.

:)

^ Projection.

So no Bible for under 12s?

Agreed.

:)
No bible in schools as part of the curriculum just as teaching the lie that mentally ill men can become women should not be part of the school curriculum

In one’s own home you can teach your kids whatever fantasy you wish at any age.

So what you're saying is, you don't care if kids can't do math or read as long as they learn "humans aren't all the same" correct?
I said that?

Did anyone say that?

You see why I bring up conservative delusion, yes?
And a phobia is a irrational fear of something.
Yes.
No one here is afraid of gays.
:auiqs.jpg:

Terrified is a better word.
We don't like that a school system has uneducated students and instead of focusing on making them smarter about English and math they are teaching them about gay stuff
Gay stuff! :eek:
and diverting money, time and energy away from English and math which is what school is really about.
Well, that and harassing/threatening teachers, librarians and administrators because conservatives want to deny that people are different.
Prove it.
She can if she wishes to do so; I take JOS at her word.

No bible in schools as part of the curriculum just as teaching the lie that mentally ill men can become women should not be part of the school curriculum

In one’s own home you can teach your kids whatever fantasy you wish at any age.
I agree that home schooling may be the best option for delusional/homophobic conservatives who don't want to seek therapy.

I said that?

Did anyone say that?

You see why I bring up conservative delusion, yes?

Yes.

:auiqs.jpg:

Terrified is a better word.

Gay stuff! :eek:

Well, that and harassing/threatening teachers, librarians and administrators because conservatives want to deny that people are different.

She can if she wishes to do so; I take JOS at her word.

By not even addressing the actual topic of the thread which is about kids not being able to read or do math and you instead only focusing on how they should learn we aren't all the same then you absolutely did. And you know that, but you're taking an overly literal path to navigate away from it.

Not terrified of gay stuff either.

Nobody is denying people are different. They just don't want kids to learn about stuff that isn't suitable for some adults and to let their parents decide how to handle it

This is not what education entails.

This is demonic crap and the miserable teacher's unions are the point of the spear of this sickness.

Kids can't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching​

Kids can't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching
You have to keep your priorities straight.​
Only 47% of all students meet English language standards in LA, and 33% meet math standards. That’s ALL students in LA. For Black students the numbers are more dismal: 31% for English language standards, and 17% for math.​
That’s why it is so important that a week is dedicated to teaching about alphabet ideology.​

Perhaps it doesn’t matter, though, since the curriculum I am about to go through is for elementary school students. You know, ages 6-10 years old. Perhaps they need this even more than learning how to read and do math. Why focus on reading and math when you can spend time educating kids about alphabet people.​
I do admit that there is nothing more heartwarming than a 6-year-old “coming out” to his or her or ze or zir’s peers. It must be a feel-good moment when a child reveals their true nature as a queer unicorn with a scat fetish. They are embracing who they are, right?​
Screenshot-2023-10-03-at-11.17.14-AM.png
...​

No wonder California schools are ranked near the bottom nationally.

Glad I live in Florida where it is Illegal to brainwash the kids in the public schools with that filthy queer shit.

California leads the nation in teaching queerism but can't be bothered to teach reading, writing and arithmetic.

I agree that home schooling may be the best option for delusional/homophobic conservatives who don't want to seek therapy.
Too bad that’s not what I said. The home is the place fantasy about sky people and mentally unstable men pretending to be women should be taught. Neither has a place in public schools. Why do you keep misusing the term Homophobia? You don’t need to convince anyone you’re an idiot, it’s well established

This is demonic crap and the miserable teacher's unions are the point of the spear of this sickness.

Kids can't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching't read or do math, but guess what LA schools ARE teaching
Only 47% of all students meet English language standards in LA, and 33% meet math standards. That’s ALL students in LA. For Black students the numbers are more dismal: 31% for English language standards, and 17% for math.​
That’s why it is so important that a week is dedicated to teaching about alphabet ideology.​

Perhaps it doesn’t matter, though, since the curriculum I am about to go through is for elementary school students. You know, ages 6-10 years old. Perhaps they need this even more than learning how to read and do math. Why focus on reading and math when you can spend time educating kids about alphabet people.​
I do admit that there is nothing more heartwarming than a 6-year-old “coming out” to his or her or ze or zir’s peers. It must be a feel-good moment when a child reveals their true nature as a queer unicorn with a scat fetish. They are embracing who they are, right?​
...​

THIS BOTHERED ME SO I DID A LITTLE LOOKING.
THIS IS AN LA GROUP OF LBGTQ+ PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEIR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN LA SCHOOLS
DO not think this involves ANY ACTUIAL LA SCHOOL INVOLVEMENT.
JUST IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, KEEP TO THE TRUTH. AM JUST SO SICK OF LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING POLITICAL, RIGHT AND LEFT.
THINGS ARE SO BAD/ DAMAGING TO OUR COUNTRY. WE HAVE TO STOP OUT RIGHT LIES, EVEN ABOUT THINGS WE DONT SUPPORT

...​

you can HATE this GROUP with out the Lie,
This IS A GROUP & WHAT THEY WANT TO see In SCHOOLS. but IS NOT PART OF LA SCHOOLS.
WE HAVE TO STOP TELLING LIES. BOTH PARTYS
CREATES REACTIVE DANGER AT SCHOOLS FOR CHILDERN.

What versus what?

I meant to type verses. You can't backup any of your claims with Bible verses can you? Also I did forget that story about the man told to kill his son but that was just a test and God didn't mean to literally kill him. I forget the little details though since it's been a while since I've heard and read that story.

By not even addressing the actual topic of the thread which is about kids not being able to read or do math and you instead only focusing on how they should learn we aren't all the same then you absolutely did.
You're deeply confused.
And you know that, but you're taking an overly literal path to navigate away from it.
See above.
Not terrified of gay stuff either.
You want to "ship fags to Gaza."

You definitely have serious issues.
Nobody is denying people are different. They just don't want kids to learn about stuff that isn't suitable for some adults and to let their parents decide how to handle it
No Bible for under 12s, agreed.

Home schooling may be a good option as well.

Good for the parents anyway.

God help the children. :(

Too bad that’s not what I said.
It's a good solution, no?
The home is the place fantasy about sky people and mentally unstable men pretending to be women should be taught.
You home school as you see fit, but do check on the standards required.
Neither has a place in public schools.
See above.
Why do you keep misusing the term Homophobia?
I'm not.
You don’t need to convince anyone you’re an idiot, it’s well established
^ Projection.

I meant to type verses.
👍
You can't backup any of your claims with Bible verses can you?
Links provided dozens of times.

Also, see Google.

Or the Bible.
Also I did forget that story about the man told to kill his son but that was just a test and God didn't mean to literally kill him.
Not for under 12s to be sure.
I forget the little details though since it's been a while since I've heard and read that story.
A father terrorized and tortured his son becuase he heard voices, but stopped short of murdering him because more voices.

It's a good solution, no?

You home school as you see fit, but do check on the standards required.

See above.

I'm not.

^ Projection.
You couldn’t put more false information in that post if you tried. You really are out in left field and a waste of space on this planet. Congratulations on being the first person dumb enough to earn a spot on the ignore list

Forum List

Back