black kid suspended at houston school for to long hair

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

man just follow the rules and cut the hair or go to a different school. blacks never want to follow rules and want to sue and minipulate things there way. and play the race card. makeing so much drama out of nothing.

I guess Texas is the exception.

In most states, the school authorities know better than to expect certain groups to observe the rules.

Very soon Texas, too, will cave.

I guess Texas is the exception.

In most states, the school authorities know better than to expect certain groups to observe the rules.

Very soon Texas, too, will cave.
this happens in a lot of states. blacks ate nothing but drama kings and queens, just follow the rules or go to a different school.

Blacks are drama queens, but you sit on this forum and do nothing but complain about black people.

It's really quite something the way people project and don't notice it.

The student will prevail.
If they can get the dress policy voided then sure. If they have a case where students of another race can have the same hairstyle and not receive punishment then probably. But is it’s just because I don’t want to follow the rules then no he will only prevail if the old democrat separate but equal standard is applied

If they can get the dress policy voided then sure. If they have a case where students of another race can have the same hairstyle and not receive punishment then probably. But is it’s just because I don’t want to follow the rules then no he will only prevail if the old democrat separate but equal standard is applied

We argued this in 1966. Some people refuse to progress.

man just follow the rules and cut the hair or go to a different school. blacks never want to follow rules and want to sue and minipulate things there way. and play the race card. makeing so much drama out of nothing.
I can remember fondly, circa '72, when all school dress codes were abolished by the Supreme court. Then they snuck that shit back in. Fuck haircuts for students.
Since you're required to go, they cannot tell you how to look.

they just dont awant to follow the rules

An African American girl that I work with has been wearing dreadlock extensions on her head a lot lately. Nothing has been said to her about it and she is actually one of our managers.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. To be honest, I think that she looks good with them on. :) :) :)

An African American girl that I work with has been wearing dreadlock extensions on her head a lot lately. Nothing has been said to her about it and she is actually one of our managers.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. To be honest, I think that she looks good with them on. :) :) :)
thats not a school. that is a jobl.; and there not talking about the style just the length.

Most blacks have unkept nasty ass hair anyway. It's fine to style it how you want but just letting the shit go crazy and let it get gross shows no sense of self worth or any sense of pride in yourself.

Forum List

Back