kids gets suspended for not cutting hid haior again

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

good lord just trim the hair. stubborn black folks. graduating should me more important to her then a hair trim. geez trim it all ready. itd the length not the style.
I back ones preference to both dress & groom themselves as they desire as long as it aligns within the boundaries of state law. Private institutions may have exemptions granted to them but I am not sure about this or how it works. Hopefully for Darryl he can adjust to the environment of the institution he is attending & concentrate on subject matter than can ready him for post K-12 life, & again hopefully he can find a rewarding & happy future for himself.

good lord just trim the hair. stubborn black folks. graduating should me more important to her then a hair trim. geez trim it all ready. itd the length not the style.
How drunk are you?

*** This is 2023.

*** Even Texas should know that.

*** Let him wear his hair in any way that pleases him.

*** Have you seen the slovenly way in which most people of all ethnicities and genders and ages dress nowadays?

*** Heck! Pretty soon nudists will have the right to undress as they wish on the street -- and at school.

I back ones preference to both dress & groom themselves as they desire as long as it aligns within the boundaries of state law.
State law allows people to wear Nazi uniforms, KKK robes, nipple tassles and G-strings. I dont think youve thought this through.

No student should be required to cut hid haior. However schools should be allowed to set standards for how his hair is cut. As someone who lived with the Jheri Curl popular in school I wish that stinky drippy monstrosity was banned. It would have saved a lot of walls, chairs, and homework assignments

The little shithead will not be able to get a job with any decent employer looking like a shithead and then he will think it is because he is being kept down by the White Man, just like the Liberals tell him.

The little shithead will not be able to get a job with any decent employer looking like a shithead and then he will think it is because he is being kept down by the White Man, just like the Liberals tell him.
can get it through their heads their talking length not style. big difference. this black are just being obstinate cause they can be.

Forum List

Back