Black Illegal Rapes in Democrat SH, no one does Nuffin'

Understand, just not surprised, as already assumed that to be the caliber of many born and raised in some of the very large overcrowded cities, reduced to overcrowded rats in, an overcrowded psych research experiment. I do not, by choice, live in one of them, but have watched the news for a long time. In this case, I just want the perp punished before being exported, because sometimes I suspect some are just kicked out with no other punishment, whether that is true or not, and then they make their way back.
Yet you vote for the very people who create the problem with "rats"....Do you agree with Joe Biden that the rats, are like roaches?

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Yet you vote for the very people who create the problem with "rats"....Do you agree with Joe Biden that the rats, are like roaches?

View attachment 554521
I simply vote for who is best at the time, to prevent going further toward the rails on either side, never voting partisan for partisan sake. I might watch a game from one of the home team stands, but I don't buy the hat or the little flag on a stick, as I may not be there next week when they suck, and make no mistake, many times, both teams suck.

I simply vote for who is best at the time, to prevent going further toward the rails on either side, never voting partisan for partisan sake. I might watch a game from one of the home team stands, but I don't buy the hat or the little flag on a stick, as I may not be there next week when they suck, and make no mistake, many times, both teams suck.
I simply vote for who is best at the time, to prevent going further toward the rails on either side,
So you voted against low gasoline and food prices, you voted against the income gap being lowered, you voted for more crime, is there anything that Joe Biden said that you voted for? Just asking?

Note, "A progressive slave will bite their nose off, just to spite their face".

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<-----------White 6..........

So you voted against low gasoline and food prices, you voted against the income gap being lowered, you voted for more crime, is there anything that Joe Biden said that you voted for? Just asking?

Note, "A progressive slave will bite their nose off, just to spite their face".

View attachment 554577<-----------White 6..........
No. The only other choice was trump somebody, somebody already proven to repeatedly go against the interests of the United States (like trying to ransom military aid to defend against Russian aggression in Ukraine, that borders NATO nations, in order to get dirt on his personal political opponent). Somebody that would steal money illegally and without a line item veto, from needed military project, in defiance of the House having the power of the purse strings, by the Constitution). Somebody that would put an Oil/Coal guy in charge of Department of the Interior and EPA. Somebody that would halt and attempt to roll back fuel efficiency standards by executive order, neither the Auto industry, the consumers of the US, or the State of California wanted, prompting all the above to ignore his ignorance and refuse to roll them back. Somebody that rules by tweet, even fires people by tweet or social media, not to mention, starting schoolyard fights with opponents and friends alike, across the country as a personal lack of self-control diversion. Somebody that bad mouthed our allies, sucked up to Putin, the murderous Saudi Prince, and Lil' Kim, not to mention encouraging white supremacists, and anarchists, like the Proud Boys (a bunch of them are still in jail, awaiting trial over his little incitement of insurrection, in attempt to go against constitutional, legal representative voting and presidential transition). How about a guy that would put the Amway lady in charge of Department of Education, though she had never been to a public school, or university, had any degree associated with education, teaching or instruction, no experience doing any or even been on a school board or member of a PTA. Lets not forget surrounding himself, hiring crooks, tax evaders and supporting felons that were friends and his family nepotism of hiring the royal family with no experience in government to executive positions, they could no longer even get security clearance to be in the room to hear discussion without overrides. I won't even go into his handling of the Corona virus pandemic.
Joe Biden was the clear choice for the job and I stand by my decision. Not thrilled with everything he has done, but if I had the decision to vote with the same choice tomorrow, I WOULD GO, WITH JOE. So, suck it up buttercup and enjoy the next 3 years.:saythat:

No. The only other choice was trump somebody, somebody already proven to repeatedly go against the interests of the United States (like trying to ransom military aid to defend against Russian aggression in Ukraine, that borders NATO nations, in order to get dirt on his personal political opponent). Somebody that would steal money illegally and without a line item veto, from needed military project, in defiance of the House having the power of the purse strings, by the Constitution). Somebody that would put an Oil/Coal guy in charge of Department of the Interior and EPA. Somebody that would halt and attempt to roll back fuel efficiency standards by executive order, neither the Auto industry, the consumers of the US, or the State of California wanted, prompting all the above to ignore his ignorance and refuse to roll them back. Somebody that rules by tweet, even fires people by tweet or social media, not to mention, starting schoolyard fights with opponents and friends alike, across the country as a personal lack of self-control diversion. Somebody that bad mouthed our allies, sucked up to Putin, the murderous Saudi Prince, and Lil' Kim, not to mention encouraging white supremacists, and anarchists, like the Proud Boys (a bunch of them are still in jail, awaiting trial over his little incitement of insurrection, in attempt to go against constitutional, legal representative voting and presidential transition). How about a guy that would put the Amway lady in charge of Department of Education, though she had never been to a public school, or university, had any degree associated with education, teaching or instruction, no experience doing any or even been on a school board or member of a PTA. Lets not forget surrounding himself, hiring crooks, tax evaders and supporting felons that were friends and his family nepotism of hiring the royal family with no experience in government to executive positions, they could no longer even get security clearance to be in the room to hear discussion without overrides. I won't even go into his handling of the Corona virus pandemic.
Joe Biden was the clear choice for the job and I stand by my decision. Not thrilled with everything he has done, but if I had the decision to vote with the same choice tomorrow, I WOULD GO, WITH JOE. So, suck it up buttercup and enjoy the next 3 years.:saythat:
So you like "Biting your nose off, just to spite you face". Gasoline went up 16 cents more today, that means higher food prices to follow.

What policies again, did you vote for of Joe Biden?

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg,----White 6.............. If i were you, you should stop posting any more of why you like Joe Biden, you cant get much lower in intelligence.

So you like "Biting your nose off, just to spite you face". Gasoline went up 16 cents more today, that means higher food prices to follow.

What policies again, did you vote for of Joe Biden?

View attachment 554697,----White 6.............. If i were you, you should stop posting any more of why you like Joe Biden, you cant get much lower in intelligence.
Look doofus, you originally framed your question as a pejorative, acting as if anybody could really know what Joe would be faced with, and using current event as if known quantities and his boggles, and there have been several). So, I told you why I voted for Joe as the only sane move in town. That really was it. Joe is as centrist moderate a political animal as walks the earth among the political animals, these days. To this day, I still remember well the stench that was trump, and explained only a part of it. I told you in no uncertain terms, I can't, as an American that gave you over 20 years of my life, standing guard, supporting the Constitution and this country, honoring my oath to the constitution, support trump or people that supported trump. Don and everybody like Don are more a threat to the longevity of this country under that constitution, than I am willing to support.
I'm debt free, got enough money, assets and investments, to get through any hard times that will come my way. I don't have to care about the inflation, as I am making more than it is costing me, and making more every day with this stock market. I don't have to care about Covid, as have had it, been fully vaccinated, and they are about to approve Moderna for 3rd shot in time to get it before ski season.
I don't care that it was messy getting out of Afghanistan, as I knew it would be from everything I learned up to now. If you are suffering with the inflation, it is because you are a lousy personal manager, but I'm not. You probably should have taken Mangerial Finance. I did.
I told you if I had to do it over I would still go with Joe as it is in the long-term benefit to my country, and meant it. You go ahead and play your short game, while you try to scrape by and whine. I don't feel for you. You should have put yourself in better situations and kept yourself there, as good managers prepare for the future.
Can't say I am thrilled about the boarder. I'm not. Can't say I was impressed when Joe asked the Supreme Court not to consider the House Democrat's case against trump for steeling the power of the purse and the money from the military. I wasn't. I can still say, he will have to do something dangerous constitutionally before I change my mind, because that founding document is our future and nobody knows what the 3 short little years will bring. I predict at the end of it, we will have the blessing of living in a representative republic based on the constitution and the rule of law and that's what I vote for. Since you guys failed to overthrow the fair and legal vote, you are stuck with it, whiner.

I've had some illegal mexicans attempt to kill me over the past few years. Don't know why the pick me, they just do. So-called "law enforcement" says "There's nothing we can do, they are illegal".

So......I'm ready for next time. I will deal with it myself, since the pussypigs refuse to do their jobs and PROTECT and SERVE the taxpayers that pay their wages!!!

The police are afraid to do anything today thanks to the American left who will demonize their every moves, and will force the judicial system to throw them in jail if they dare make a mistake.

The plan was hatched via the Hart Celler Bill of 1965, and had proceeded unabated.

Dunces actually believe that there are only 11 illegal aliens here.

That bill planted the seeds that has turned out to be the downfall of America.

I've always said, before I die I want to personally piss on the graves of these two men.

1634866729547.png

1634866773733.png

Public transportation is risky.
Those people were probably afraid of being called a racist if they called 9-11.

And that's why we need to stop letting democrats, the twitter mob, trannies, young people, and soft weak willed pussy ass bitches make decisions.

If the country wasnt being run by those people then that rapist would have gotten his ass kicked in a heartbeat by a dozen people then arrested and thrown in jail for 30 years where he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked daily by inmates that found out he was a rapist.

And maybe other would be rapists would say "ok I'm not doing that shit. They tore his ass to pieces" instead of saying "he raped that bitch and no one did a thing, I'm gonna go rape me a bitch now".

Forum List

Back