What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Illegal Rapes in Democrat SH, no one does Nuffin'

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the dystopian America you want?

The woman should lawyer up go after the DNC and Biden/Harris for allowing illegals into the United States and being accomplices to the crime of rape. Sue the shit out of all them then till they are all bankrupt.

OP
M

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The woman should lawyer up go after the DNC and Biden/Harris for allowing illegals into the United States and being accomplices to the crime of rape. Sue the shit out of all them then till they are all bankrupt.
Not here. This guy has been an illegal sleazebag before Biden.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've had some illegal mexicans attempt to kill me over the past few years. Don't know why the pick me, they just do. So-called "law enforcement" says "There's nothing we can do, they are illegal".

So......I'm ready for next time. I will deal with it myself, since the pussypigs refuse to do their jobs and PROTECT and SERVE the taxpayers that pay their wages!!!

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the dystopian America you want?

Hopefully, they will lock him up for a few years, and then deport him to his home country.

OP
M

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've had some illegal mexicans attempt to kill me over the past few years. Don't know why the pick me, they just do. So-called "law enforcement" says "There's nothing we can do, they are illegal".

So......I'm ready for next time. I will deal with it myself, since the pussypigs refuse to do their jobs and PROTECT and SERVE the taxpayers that pay their wages!!!
You'd have to be a "progressive" to understand.

OP
M

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, they will lock him up for a few years, and then deport him to his home country.
You miss the point. How can something like this,with no one reporting it, can happen in your country, even a Dem shithole?

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Which African shithole is Nbuku from?

"Student visa?"

Is he here getting his Masters in AIDS transmission?

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He needs to die a slow and painful death in prison

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not here. This guy has been an illegal sleazebag before Biden.

Let's kick the can down the road while letting thousands more in. Solid plan.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If she had a weapon. Cat's ears, a knife, a collapsible baton.

Nah
She would be the one in prison.

miketex

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that for a minute.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You miss the point. How can something like this,with no one reporting it, can happen in your country, even a Dem shithole?
Understand, just not surprised, as already assumed that to be the caliber of many born and raised in some of the very large overcrowded cities, reduced to overcrowded rats in, an overcrowded psych research experiment. I do not, by choice, live in one of them, but have watched the news for a long time. In this case, I just want the perp punished before being exported, because sometimes I suspect some are just kicked out with no other punishment, whether that is true or not, and then they make their way back.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is the DNC and Biden/Harris who allow these people to cross our southern border illegally. That makes them culpable..

The plan was hatched via the Hart Celler Bill of 1965, and had proceeded unabated.

Dunces actually believe that there are only 11 illegal aliens here.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List