Black Illegal Rapes in Democrat SH, no one does Nuffin'

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Is this the dystopian America you want?

The woman should lawyer up go after the DNC and Biden/Harris for allowing illegals into the United States and being accomplices to the crime of rape. Sue the shit out of all them then till they are all bankrupt.

The woman should lawyer up go after the DNC and Biden/Harris for allowing illegals into the United States and being accomplices to the crime of rape. Sue the shit out of all them then till they are all bankrupt.
Not here. This guy has been an illegal sleazebag before Biden.

I've had some illegal mexicans attempt to kill me over the past few years. Don't know why the pick me, they just do. So-called "law enforcement" says "There's nothing we can do, they are illegal".

So......I'm ready for next time. I will deal with it myself, since the pussypigs refuse to do their jobs and PROTECT and SERVE the taxpayers that pay their wages!!!

Is this the dystopian America you want?

Hopefully, they will lock him up for a few years, and then deport him to his home country.

I've had some illegal mexicans attempt to kill me over the past few years. Don't know why the pick me, they just do. So-called "law enforcement" says "There's nothing we can do, they are illegal".

So......I'm ready for next time. I will deal with it myself, since the pussypigs refuse to do their jobs and PROTECT and SERVE the taxpayers that pay their wages!!!
You'd have to be a "progressive" to understand.

If she had a weapon. Cat's ears, a knife, a collapsible baton.

Nah
She would be the one in prison.

You miss the point. How can something like this,with no one reporting it, can happen in your country, even a Dem shithole?
Understand, just not surprised, as already assumed that to be the caliber of many born and raised in some of the very large overcrowded cities, reduced to overcrowded rats in, an overcrowded psych research experiment. I do not, by choice, live in one of them, but have watched the news for a long time. In this case, I just want the perp punished before being exported, because sometimes I suspect some are just kicked out with no other punishment, whether that is true or not, and then they make their way back.

Forum List

Back