Black, Hispanic, Women, Gays, Jews, Muslim, Native American..........why would you vote GOP?

Democrats are like the Nazis except they're too cowardly to round up and execute the whites they so despise, they prefer instead to immigrate a population of 3rd world rapists, drug dealers and murderers to do the dirty work for them.

things have changed----the donkey is temporarily pixilated----but habit is
hard to break. --------

and to continue , feck the 'minorities' . If they aren't or don't consider themselves to be American , well feck'em DeanED .
Perhaps they don't consider YOU to be American. If you are an American, you come across as a bad example.
---------------------------------- who cares what they think as they are mostly beggars so might just as well feck those unamerican minorities . Most are probably 'dual citizens' anyway so no reason to take them seriously DeanRD .

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

White Liberals have dictated what your opinions should be. Do not even for a moment attempt to think for yourselves. You have to speak the things your White Liberal Masters have decreed you should. They know what's in your best interests...and what's in your best interests is to keep your White Liberal Masters in power.

you forgot LGBTQs...gays are not the same
how come there are no European Americans?
actually--why would anyone vote for the Dems!!???--they hate America

By now, Republicans must realize they are a nearly all white party.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

If you belong to one of these groups, why would you ever vote GOP?

Would you feel welcome in the GOP knowing they are nearly all white?

So if you would vote GOP, what GOP policy or policies do you agree with?

I know, for some reason, pointing out to the GOP that they are a nearly all white party, they become very agitated. I'm not sure why.

Do Republicans even want to attract any of those minorities to their party? Being nearly all white, won't minority voices get lost being such a tiny minority within a nearly all white party?

64726870-diverse-group-people-standing-concept.jpg

At what point do brain dead liberals become incapable of seeing people as anything OTHER than Identity? Or are you all so brain dead you wander through life seeing everything like some 2 dimensional cartoon, so your Overlords can just lay Identities over it?

I don't think you really understand that it's possible NOT to think of people this way.

Because I don't let the fact that I'm a black, Hispanic, gay, Jewish, Muslim, Native American woman influence how I vote.

First of all, I cannot vote for the gop because of their blind hatred of women. The gop have chosen a program of misogyny and I don't hate myself. Their treatment of other minorities is equally disgusting.

Then we have a totally screwed up version of foreign policy aimed at alienating all of our allies, divisive domestic policy, policies devised to ruin our environment, lack of concern for health and safety, their love affair with fundie groups, and all of their efforts to exacerbate problems instead of fixing them, their failure to do anything to fix the healthcare mess for decades until Hillary Clinton and the Pres. Obama actually started doing something about it. I could go on.

The gop chose this. Nobody chose this state of affairs for them.

No gop! No way!

Let’s see. More blacks, Hispanics, and women voted for Trump than the polling experts, candidates, media pukes, etc. claimed would in ‘16, so now we’ll just have to wait and see how high employment, growing wages, and other Trump positives influence next year’s reelection.

First of all, I cannot vote for the gop because of their blind hatred of women. The gop have chosen a program of misogyny and I don't hate myself. Their treatment of other minorities is equally disgusting.

Then we have a totally screwed up version of foreign policy aimed at alienating all of our allies, divisive domestic policy, policies devised to ruin our environment, lack of concern for health and safety, their love affair with fundie groups, and all of their efforts to exacerbate problems instead of fixing them, their failure to do anything to fix the healthcare mess for decades until Hillary Clinton and the Pres. Obama actually started doing something about it. I could go on.

The gop chose this. Nobody chose this state of affairs for them.

No gop! No way!
I don’t understand how Republicans are telling women that if they are raped and they become pregnant they must carry the baby from the rapist to term and be responsible for it. That’s so disgustingly nasty that you have to wonder what kind of people they are? Actually, you don’t have to wonder. It’s obvious .

I don't understand the "pro-life" position held by people who are up to their eyeballs in automatic weaponry, and sometimes bombs, and who cheer flirting with wars and locking kids in cages, while wringing their hands over a fertilized egg or a two-month fetus.

It also does not make sense that these people do not want anyone to use modern technology to avoid unwanted pregnancy, which would greatly reduce the incidence of aborton.

The "pro-life" position stems largely from a desire to impose a misogynistic ideology on the entire country. There is a historic hatred of female sexuality and the free exercise thereof for some reason, which has never been explained. Men have all sorts of nasty names for women who have sex with anyone else but them, but notice that women do not have similar names for men in the same circumstances.

There unfortunately are men who claim that they are heterosexual, while hating women and LGBTs at the same time. Please do not allow these guys to adopt any housepets.

I don't understand the "pro-life" position held by people who are up to their eyeballs in automatic weaponry, and sometimes bombs, and who cheer flirting with wars and locking kids in cages, while wringing their hands over a fertilized egg or a two-month fetus.

It also does not make sense that these people do not want anyone to use modern technology to avoid unwanted pregnancy, which would greatly reduce the incidence of aborton.

The "pro-life" position stems largely from a desire to impose a misogynistic ideology on the entire country. There is a historic hatred of female sexuality and the free exercise thereof for some reason, which has never been explained. Men have all sorts of nasty names for women who have sex with anyone else but them, but notice that women do not have similar names for men in the same circumstances.

There unfortunately are men who claim that they are heterosexual, while hating women and LGBTs at the same time. Please do not allow these guys to adopt any housepets.
I couldn’t of said it better myself.

Because I don't let the fact that I'm a black, Hispanic, gay, Jewish, Muslim, Native American woman influence how I vote.
Why not? Republicans let the fact they are white influence the way they vote.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

I know, for some reason, pointing out to the GOP that they are a nearly all white party, they become very agitated. I'm not sure why.

Do Republicans even want to attract any of those minorities to their party? Being nearly all white, won't minority voices get lost being such a tiny minority within a nearly all white party?

Because The Democrat party is full of mentally ill wack jobs. And don’t represent any issues I agree with.

African American
Hispanics
Women
Gays
Muslims
Jews
Native Americans

Because The Democrat party is full of mentally ill wack jobs. And don’t represent any issues I agree with.
And yet Republicans want to teach magical creation in school as an alternative to science. But it’s the Democrats who are wack jobs?

Forum List

Back