Black greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves.

1. Carl Brashear 12 steps to Honor

The great Carl Brashear

He took these steps in the late1960's. This is within our lifetimes. .

Last edited:
You white racists here talk a lot of shit. These are great men and women, Greater than your white asses could ever be in your wildest dreams. What they put up with to get where they wanted would have made you weak kneed lily livered racist pricks kill yourselves.

1. Carl Brashear 12 steps to Honor

The great Carl Brashear

He took these steps in the late1960's. This is within our lifetimes. .

WTDnnwE.gif

You black racists here talk a lot of shit.......
Rid yourself of racism and you'll see that a lot of humans are great.
That sounds good Irish but probably ain't happening as some simply remain blinded their whole trip through here.
It's more of a position of believing that IM2 is a victim of an event that controls himself as a person and not the person controlling the situation..

That sounds good Irish but probably ain't happening as some simply remain blinded their whole trip through here.

Like you and the rest of the white turds here who have produced more than 20 anti black racist threads on just this page alone. No one wants to read your crap about so called black racists and no one is going listen to your opinions in what we need to do to recognize the greatness of everyone when we do and you never have.

Rid yourself of racism and you'll see that a lot of humans are great. Greatness isn't achieved by color, but by striving. Greatness is colorblind.

Shut the hell up. No one is hearing that shit from you. You and the rest of the white turds here have produced more than 20 anti black racist threads on just this page alone. No one wants to read your crap about so called black racists and no one is going listen to your opinions in what we need to do to recognize the greatness of everyone when we do and you whites never have..

Like you and the rest of the white turds here who have produced more than 20 anti black racist threads on just this page alone. No one wants to read your crap about so called black racists and no one is going listen to your opinions in what we need to do to recognize the greatness of everyone when we do and you never have.
FW9FWbOJTGSPyE4IuAP4_j4.gif

Yawn!

probably an American eh , i didn't look at the video but like i said , the guy is probably an American eh IM2??

You whites just love to avoid the truth. He was NOT considered a American by whites like you. Nor do you bastards consider us American now. You fool no one with your bull shit son. You maggots do this on purpose to annoy us. It's an example of the childish nature of the conservative white mind.

I almost wonder if IM2 is a sock of some white supremacist racist that is trying to make blacks look bad!

Fannie Lou Hamer's speech at the 1964 DNC

Black greatness. I say this as I do because of the over 20 threads just on this page alone that whites here bash black people. When we stop being gorillas, when white people stop telling us we blacks don't know how to act and or may other similar things I have read from you punk ass white bitches, then maybe we all can look at things in a colorblind manner. Don't you EVER think you get to speak the racist bullshit you do then tell me how I should not see color EVER again.

I almost wonder if IM2 is a sock of some white supremacist racist that is trying to make blacks look bad!
Kinda acts like it and that could be the case.

Ha! HA ! HA! Your stupid white ass actually believes that . Are you insane?

Black man speaks truth to white men about racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back