Black, Gay Republican Heckled With Slurs at MAGA Event

You make too many assumptions. You certainly do a good job of convincing yourself.
Your calculations don't exist....your bias does though.
There were also people in the video who were supportive of the the fellow... I'm sure your CALCULATIONS gives you the omniscient conclusion that they were all democrats and non MAGA folk....cuz you just know these things.
You still havent denounced the slurs and the people in the video saying them. Why not?

You still havent denounced the slurs and the people in the video saying them. Why not?
No need to....they are meaningless to me. Unintelligent noise....not worth the time of day. Also not indicative of anything but the fact that the world has plenty of assholes. Certainly not going to be marshalled into a reaction or try to vet myself by making equal anti noise. That trick is for animal trainers.

Last edited:
No need to....they are meaningless to me. Unintelligent noise....not worth the time of day. Also not indicative of anything but the fact that the world has plenty of assholes.
You've spent more time fantasizing about FBI agents then addressing the actual incident of racial and homophobic slurs being level at a veteran. Why is that?
Certainly not going to be marshalled into a reaction
or try to vet myself by making equal anti noise. That trick is for animal trainers.
I didn't force you to participate in this thread but how you choose to is telling.

They were prolly FBI plants. More manufactured news.
Beat me to it.
I won't even go that far, because I just don't know.

But since rabble rousers, prop players, and agents provocateur have now become the norm, it's not anywhere near a 50-50 probability that what was posted on Twaffler is real.

No need to....they are meaningless to me. Unintelligent noise....not worth the time of day. Also not indicative of anything but the fact that the world has plenty of assholes. Certainly not going to be marshalled into a reaction
or try to vet myself by making equal anti noise. That trick is for animal trainers.
Indeed....The next step in the process you've accurately described is the "YOU DENOUNCE THAT!" struggle session.

We're being treated to that now.

An Army veteran and Republican, who also happens to be black and gay, was heckled and harassed at an event sponsored by Turning Point USA, a far right organization, that backs Donald Trump's candidacy and also infiltrated the Arizona Republican Party, putting up extremist right-wing candidates who have delivered repeated election losses to the GOP over the past several years. This gentleman was treated with shouts of "faggot," "gay sex," and the N word before they began chanting "America first!" over and over.

This is MAGA, folks. Every day there are more and more examples of this behavior.

Its not a bug, its a feature.

Zzz.

Notice the worst TDS sufferer on the Modulator staff engaging in a fallacy:

Ascribe to all of a group the behaviors and words and thinking of just a few.

Such a retarded OP.

The OP has a very linear mind, so you can't expect him to think outside of what the far-left media and such spoon feed him. The OP has no ability to think that this is possibly, notice I said possibly yet another leftist Alinsky inspired infiltration. Remember, it is now proven that federal agents not only infiltrated but provoked and encouraged events at J6, so the possibility I suggest is clearly justified. As usual, the OP has nothing of intelligence, or relevance to post.

You've spent more time fantasizing about FBI agents then addressing the actual incident of racial and homophobic slurs being level at a veteran. Why is that?

I didn't force you to participate in this thread but how you choose to is telling.
Lol....Nobody forces anyone to participate in any thread here..as far I know... I could be wrong? I think it's pretty convenient that this man was the target....that the noise was from SOME MAGA GUYS and of course it had to be at a scheduled event....I mean come on man how gullible can you be?

This stuff is getting old. Time for some fresh material.

An Army veteran and Republican, who also happens to be black and gay, was heckled and harassed at an event sponsored by Turning Point USA, a far right organization, that backs Donald Trump's candidacy and also infiltrated the Arizona Republican Party, putting up extremist right-wing candidates who have delivered repeated election losses to the GOP over the past several years. This gentleman was treated with shouts of "faggot," "gay sex," and the N word before they began chanting "America first!" over and over.

This is MAGA, folks. Every day there are more and more examples of this behavior.

Blobbers are going to blob.

Let us know when any of them get arrested, ok?

Especially when the speaker gets their teeth kicked in. :rolleyes:

It really isn't. We appreciate you lot telling the world who you are.

Its not a bug, its a feature.
That’s so fucking weird….so let me get this straight…Democrats have screamed “RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST, SYSTEMIC RACISM, NATIVIST, NATIONALIST, XENOPHOBIC BIGOT” in the faces of white folks for three years solid…they’ve made it clear that heterosexual white people are Americas number one threat, an existential threat…that they are America’s greatest liability while pretending dark people, homos and circus side-show freaks are America’s greatest asset and now people are retaliatory and pissed? NOOOOOOOOO……are you fucking serious….how fucking weird….nobody saw this shit coming did they?
Extract head from ass people!

I won't even go that far, because I just don't know.

But since rabble rousers, prop players, and agents provocateur have now become the norm, it's not anywhere near a 50-50 probability that what was posted on Twaffler is real.
Let's say these people are Trump supporters. So what It's possible of course. All it means is that Trump, like every other national politician has a percentage of lunatics in his base. Once again....SO WHAT?

Forum List

Back