Black, Gay Republican Heckled With Slurs at MAGA Event

No, I'm asking for actual evidence, Bingo.....Got any?
It's a method....guilt by association. Favorite tactic of the left. Then they pour in and move the center of the argument away from the actual facts and make it all about things that have nothing to do with the weak original argument. They do it all the time and it's always the same way.

"I got nothing" involves fewer keystrokes, bingo.
I've got people on video chanting racial and homophobic slurs and then chanting America first. That's our evidence. Your counter claim is that they might be FBI. Where the fuck is yours? :dunno:

God Damn you fucking MAGAts don't know how to think critically. You're so stupid. You ignore evidence right in your face and then make wild ass claims for which you have no evidence for and then are confused why people think you're stupid.

Wrong Question. The real question is how do you know who they are? Somebody told somebody who told somebody who told you?
I'm not claiming to know their names. I'm claiming a video shows some men shouting racial and homophobic slurs at a gay black man and then chanting America First. Now, is that what the video shows? Yes or no Bingo? If yes then my claim is verified. Where is your evidence for your claims?

I've got people on video chanting racial and homophobic slurs and then chanting America first. That's our evidence. Your counter claim is that they might be FBI. Where the fuck is yours? :dunno:

God Damn you fucking MAGAts don't know how to think critically. You're so stupid. You ignore evidence right in your face and then make wild ass claims for which you have no evidence for and then are confused why people think you're stupid.
Video is nothing more than a recording of what could be phony anyway. So you have a video of the phony? So what?
There's no evidence that they are anything but loudmouths.

Video is nothing more than a recording of what could be phony anyway. So you have a video of the phony? So what?
There's no evidence that they are anything but loudmouths.
Could be a phony? Is your claim that it's staged? Where's your evidence?

It's always..."some maga guy"....never a name or any details. Classic smoke.
This is one of the litany of reasons I'm repulsed by antisocial media....Nobody shouting the slurs is anywhere near the frame, the only people we see are supportive of the guy, yet this is somehow presented as representative of the TPUSA attendees and republicans.

Haters just gotta hate.

I'm not claiming to know their names. I'm claiming a video shows some men shouting racial and homophobic slurs at a gay black man and then chanting America First. Now, is that what the video shows? Yes or no Bingo? If yes then my claim is verified. Where is your evidence for your claims?
So?....the words America and First are hardly mysterious words. Some men? Lots of videos show SOME MEN doing all kinds of things. You think that gives you a handle on 70 million people?

Especially when the speaker gets their teeth kicked in. :rolleyes:
1703036308942.png

This is one of the litany of reasons I'm repulsed by antisocial media....Nobody shouting the slurs is anywhere near the frame, the only people we see are supportive of the guy, yet this is somehow presented as representative of the TPUSA attendees and republicans.

Haters just gotta hate.
It's a studied misinformation method. I wouldn't be surprised if they were indeed agents provacatuer. They are apparently major players these days.

So?....the words America and First are hardly mysterious words. Some men? Lots of videos show SOME MEN doing all kinds of things. You think that gives you a handle on 70 million people?
I think all you being real defensive and not one of you denouncing the slurs in that video gives me a pretty good handle of where you're at, yeah. I don't have to pretend to be timid in my calculations just because you're a total pussy. :dunno:

Looks to me like an open bar, where anyone can be allowed....Not catching the part where the shitheads in question were identified as anyone involved with TPUSA, or even republicans.

Yeah the video doesn't' show who's making the offensive comments and it seems to leave out something at the beginning. Also gay guy response "never back down" comes across as scripted along with the quick response from the Ron! campaign.

An Army veteran and Republican, who also happens to be black and gay, was heckled and harassed at an event sponsored by Turning Point USA, a far right organization, that backs Donald Trump's candidacy and also infiltrated the Arizona Republican Party, putting up extremist right-wing candidates who have delivered repeated election losses to the GOP over the past several years. This gentleman was treated with shouts of "faggot," "gay sex," and the N word before they began chanting "America first!" over and over.

This is MAGA, folks. Every day there are more and more examples of this behavior.

Really? Using your "logic," your party supports gay sex in Senate Hearing Chambers. This is the Democrat party.

Yeah the video doesn't' show who's making the offensive comments and it seems to leave out something at the beginning. Also gay guy response "never back down" comes across as scripted along with the quick response from the Ron! campaign.
Seems there was also some alcohol involved ;)

I think all you being real defensive and not one of you denouncing the slurs in that video gives me a pretty good handle of where you're at, yeah. I don't have to pretend to be timid in my calculations just because you're a total pussy. :dunno:
You make too many assumptions. You certainly do a good job of convincing yourself.
Your calculations don't exist....your bias does though.
There were also people in the video who were supportive of the the fellow... I'm sure your CALCULATIONS gives you the omniscient conclusion that they were all democrats and non MAGA folk....cuz you just know these things.

Forum List

Back