Black Father Blasts School Board On CRT Which Teaches His Daughter That Her Mother Is 'Evil'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Yeah, Marxists didn't exactly think their divisionist, hate-based teaching through, it seems, as the father - and husband in a bi-racial marriage - hammers Liberal School Board members and defenders of CRT over how CRT teaches their daughter that her mother is 'Evil' simply because she is WHITE.

1625768594337.png

Black Father Blasts CRT at School Board Meeting: ‘CRT Teaches My Daughter Her Mother Is Evil’​

Ian Rice, whose wife and mother of his children is white, demanded that the anti-white racist curriculum will teach his daughter that “her mother is evil,” and cause children of different races “to hate each other.”

Shameful, teaching a child that her mother is 'evil' just because she is WHITE. Teaching kids to hate their parents, teaching kids to hate each other, teaching kids to hate their country.....

Democrat Party, the Party of Hate, Racism, and Division!

Yeah, they promote miscegeny like it's going out of style but then still want to push CRT. Got ya comin and goin I guess.

Yeah, Marxists didn't exactly think their divisionist, hate-based teaching through, it seems, as the father - and husband in a bi-racial marriage - hammers Liberal School Board members and defenders of CRT over how CRT teaches their daughter that her mother is 'Evil' simply because she is WHITE.

View attachment 510342

Black Father Blasts CRT at School Board Meeting: ‘CRT Teaches My Daughter Her Mother Is Evil’​

Ian Rice, whose wife and mother of his children is white, demanded that the anti-white racist curriculum will teach his daughter that “her mother is evil,” and cause children of different races “to hate each other.”

Shameful, teaching a child that her mother is 'evil' just because she is WHITE. Teaching kids to hate their parents, teaching kids to hate each other, teaching kids to hate their country.....

A winger coming to the defense of a bi-racial couple? Anything is possible now days I guess....(chuckle)

View attachment 510342

A winger coming to the defense of a bi-racial couple? Anything is possible now days I guess....(chuckle)

Indeed, conservatives are defending the interracial couple, and you're attacking them. Says a lot, doesn't it?

CRT doesn't teach that white people are evil, that's the spin the tin foil hats are trying to put on it. If the wingers had their way kids would be taught that African people back in the 1700s faught each other for the chance to come to the land of milk and honey to work on plantations for room and board.

View attachment 510342

Indeed, conservatives are defending the interracial couple, and you're attacking them. Says a lot, doesn't it?
That's just it, nobody is attacking them..that's your weird opinion.

CRT teaches racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and is in the center of everything, so those pushing it look for it everywhere.

CRT
is against free societies and wants to dismantle them and replace them with something those pushing it control

CRT treats race and racial issues as society-based, that there are no 'individuals' in an 'all or nothing' view - everyone is racist, all whites are racists, etc...

CRT teaches believes science, reason, and evidence are a “white” and that story-telling and life experiences are a “black” alternative, which hurts everyone, especially black people

Critical Race Theory teaches the goal of ideally treating every person as an individual who is equal before the law and meant to be judged upon the contents of their character and merits of their work is considered a myth that keeps racial minorities down.

Most of all CRT REJECTS ALL POTENTIAL ALTERNATIVES - COMPLETE INTOLERANCE - INDOCTRINATION! IT TEACHES WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT IS THE ONLY TRUTH AND ALL OTHER IDEAS / TEACHINGS ARE RACIST

PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANTLY, CRT CAN NOT BE 'SATISFIED':

"We have already seen how Critical Race Theory cannot be disagreed with, even by black people.

We have also seen how it rejects all alternatives and how it believes any success that it has comes down to “interest convergence.”

Because it rejects science, it cannot be falsified or proven wrong by evidence...

... and because it assumes racism is present and relevant to all situations and interactions, even the acceptance of Critical Race Theory must somehow also contain racism.

Therefore, Critical Race Theory cannot be satisfied.

It is, in this way, like a black hole. No matter how much you give to it, it cannot be filled and only gets stronger—and it will tear apart anything that gets too close to it." (Like the US)

CRT doesn't teach that white people are evil, that's the spin the tin foil hats are trying to put on it. If the wingers had their way kids would be taught that African people back in the 1700s faught each other for the chance to come to the land of milk and honey to work on plantations for room and board.
sooo the people standing up and complaining to the school boards all across the country dont know what their kids are being taught ??

View attachment 510342

Another racist ass heard from. I'm referring to you, racist

Teaching kids that whites are oppressing them isn't teaching them that whites are evil? What a fucking liar you are, racist.

My wife is a woman of color, which means my kids are. It's unbelievable the discussion of how at school white leftist teachers are yelling racist, racist, racist at kids who AREN'T WHITE because they aren't leftists. Children who aren't leftists have to be silent in schools to get good grades. Even if they AREN'T WHITE because white leftist teachers punish their grades if they don't. Think about how sick that is and how racist you Democrat fucks are

View attachment 510342

He's obviously an intelligent man who loves his wife and child(ren)............He is standing up for what is right. What isn't there to like about him or support him about exactly?

View attachment 510342

Is that school district even teaching CRT?

View attachment 510342

He's obviously an intelligent man who loves his wife and child(ren)............He is standing up for what is right. What isn't there to like about him or support him about exactly?
There is nothing in CRT that tells children that white people are evil. That's just another scare tactic used by the right. a tactic this father has no doubt bought into.

CRT doesn't teach that white people are evil, that's the spin the tin foil hats are trying to put on it.
You seriously need to educate yourself on CRT. As it is, you are calling this black man a liar, and I guarantee he knows more about CRT than you do.
If he's claiming it's about attacking white people as evil, I'm sorry, but he doesn't know what the hell he's complaining about.

Forum List

Back