Would you oppose teaching the history of Marxism to every high schooler in a mandatory course. Why or why not

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I say Yes.

Why. Here is lesson 1....................Trotsky considered starvation began when mothers ate their own kids.

• Banned
I say Yes.

Why. Here is lesson 1....................Trotsky considered starvation began when mothers ate their own kids.

Weren't you taught modern European history in HS?

When I was in high school the Communists were bitter enemies. All this was known

My parents were very good parents. I didn't go to public schools. I think sending your kids to a public school is child abuse

However only Hitler was covered mostly, Stalin???...Nope. It started then even

If I show this short clip to all 10th graders, would you be ok with it. Hitler killed in 6 million. Stalin probably 50....What say you

I say Yes.

When I was in high school the Communists were bitter enemies. All this was known

My parents were very good parents. I didn't go to public schools. I think sending your kids to a public school is child abuse

If I show this short clip to all 10th graders, would you be ok with it. Hitler killed in 6 million. Stalin probably 50....What say you

I went to excellent private schools as well.

We had an intense year starting with the French Revolution up thru WW2. About 300 pages a week from dedicated sources and the textbook. My teacher was brilliant.. Amhurst grad with a JD. He became the DA for Boston.

I think history should be taught to high school students with as little bias as possible and done according to their ability to understand.

If CRT is to be taught at all, it should be restricted to honors students and taught as theory, only, with the ability to critique the living hell out of it. The same goes with Marxism. Honors students should be taught what it is and allowed the ability to critique it.

The problem, here, is that most kids are utterly stupid, and teachers are allowed to fill their heads with Marxist crap without ANY ability to confront it. The teachers hold all the cards and the students none.

• Banned
I say Yes.

We had an intense year starting with the French Revolution up thru WW2. About 300 pages a week from dedicated sources and the textbook. My teacher was brilliant.. Amhurst grad with a JD. He became the DA for Boston.

If you were asked about Hitler in school, you'd know everything about him. 6 million people

No Russian history is taught. No one knows Stalin killed 50 mil, but they know Hitler killed 6

Who is more evil?

Wow. This is poor answering and it seems you would have done better in the Baltimore school system

This is not taught TODAY.....We are supposed to maintain strict adherence here. You should be locked out of this thread.

Please talk about today or the report button will be pressed

• Banned
I think history should be taught to high school students with as little bias as possible and done according to their ability to understand.

If CRT is to be taught at all, it should be restricted to honors students and taught as theory, only, with the ability to critique the living hell out of it. The same goes with Marxism. Honors students should be taught what it is and allowed the ability to critique it.

The problem, here, is that most kids are utterly stupid, and teachers are allowed to fill their heads with Marxist crap without ANY ability to confront it. The teachers hold all the cards and the students none.
Their experts at gender studies though. Why teach math

I say Yes.

If you were asked about Hitler in school, you'd know everything about him. 6 million people

No Russian history is taught. No one knows Stalin killed 50 mil, but they know Hitler killed 6

Who is more evil?

Wow. This is poor answering and it seems you would have done better in the Baltimore school system

This is not taught TODAY.....We are supposed to maintain strict adherence here. You should be locked out of this thread.

Please talk about today or the report button will be pressed

Push the report button, jerk. Are you currently in HS?

Their experts at gender studies though. Why teach math

"Their"..

Some... Wasn't much. In fact I would say very little. Mainly just in context with global wars.
They never taught you about the systematic starvation of 5 million and who knows how many. Probably 10-20. And women ate their children

Did they tell you Hitler killed 6 million over and over and over

Why?

They never taught you about the systematic starvation of 5 million and who knows how many. Probably 10-20. And women ate their children
No.
Yes. Well... I don't remember the exact number they taught, but it was millions of Jews. And bonus material that it was Hitler that started all the Pollock jokes.
Why what?

Why
Because those ones who were setting educational programs for schools were covert Marxists. Is that the point you are trying to push?

Teaching what was going on in a country that drove a need or( perceived need) for change, the label attached to that claim and what it wanted to accomplish. Yes that would be good information. Knowledge is always a plus.

I say Yes.

You have the right to hold stupid beliefs. Just don't abuse the privilege.

I say Yes.

What that 5-20 mil were systematically starved to death.

Here is my main belief in life. If one had to slave to an alarm clock and forced to get up, that GD person was so GD stupid to let that happen to them. Imagine depending on someone to eat. You must agree that is a total waste of life huh?

Again, public schools are child abuse

No.
Yes. Well... I don't remember the exact number they taught, but it was millions of Jews. And bonus material that it was Hitler that started all the Pollock jokes.
Why what?
That Trosky said starvation only means when you have to eat your children, then you are starving.

Thank God I never listened to 95% of the people......lolol

Thank God I never went to a public indoctrination kamp....JC you are set up to fail with that mess

What kind of life is depending on a paycheck. I would not have wanted to live such a miserable , sad, and very pitiful existence.Slavery plain and simple

I say Yes.

What that 5-20 mil were systematically starved to death.

Here is my main belief in life. If one had to slave to an alarm clock and forced to get up, that GD person was so GD stupid to let that happen to them. Imagine depending on someone to eat. You must agree that is a total waste of life huh?

Again, public schools are child abuse

My God man, can you fucking read? I quoted your post and put the text in red. Why are you so fucking stupid?

So, according to your mental deficiencies, my military career and 21 years as a teacher was a waste of life? You need a psychiatrist!

Forum List

Back