Zone1 Left Wing racial violence problem in schools

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A terrified Florida 6th grader has been forced to flee after a viral video of her being beaten up by school bullies went viral on social media.

Danielle Kicker said her child was forced to move away after being mercilessly bullied at two Florida high schools.

Kicker told WINK how she noticed her daughter was withdrawing and unwilling to attend her classes at Veteran's Park Academy For the Arts.

When her daughter confided that she was being bullied the concerned mother immediately told administrators at the Lehigh County middle school.

Kicker was assured her little girl would be protected but within hours of the meeting she was brutally beaten in a school bathroom by a classmate.

Comment:
The racist CRT curriculum will produce racial violence.
The Left is exploiting young students to normalize Left Wing hate and racism.
The result is more Left-Wing racial violence.
Notice how the Media never mentions race when a White person is the victim, and a Black person is the assailant.

CRTracistviolenceproblemhgfjhffk.jpg
CRTracismproblemghffjf.jpg

I know it sounds harsh but blacks should be in their own "alternate education" schools. Their so-called "culture" is in no way compatible with accepted societal norms.

The bottom line is 11-12% of the population should not determine the direction of the other 87%.....It's as simple as that.

I would teach my daughter to carry a hammer on her hip and smash the fuckers skulls in!

Now honey...with each whack I want you to say "That'll knock some sense into ya"!

It looks like they pulled their victim into a shower stall and beat her while one of the assailants video recorded the attack.

A terrified Florida 6th grader has been forced to flee after a viral video of her being beaten up by school bullies went viral on social media.

Danielle Kicker said her child was forced to move away after being mercilessly bullied at two Florida high schools.

Kicker told WINK how she noticed her daughter was withdrawing and unwilling to attend her classes at Veteran's Park Academy For the Arts.

When her daughter confided that she was being bullied the concerned mother immediately told administrators at the Lehigh County middle school.

Kicker was assured her little girl would be protected but within hours of the meeting she was brutally beaten in a school bathroom by a classmate.

Comment:
The racist CRT curriculum will produce racial violence.
The Left is exploiting young students to normalize Left Wing hate and racism.
The result is more Left-Wing racial violence.
Notice how the Media never mentions race when a White person is the victim, and a Black person is the assailant.

View attachment 806896View attachment 806897
I keep saying it. Take your kids out of the American jungles. The hyenas love the taste of blood.

Yeah, take them out of the suburban jungle.

Yeah, take them out of the suburban jungle.
Yup. I can agree with that. The suburbs surrounding the "blue" cities are nearly as bad as the cities, themselves. The animals from the inner jungle have to find their food somewhere.

Forum List

Back