Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers​

7 Jul 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
Is there a good argument against this kind of accountability and transparency?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
Easy to see why Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies oppose this.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
If we demand body-cams for cops, why not cameras in the classroom?

The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
CRT = accurate history.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
what do you have against it? An adult in position to either CARE FOR CHILDREN---
of ABUSE THEM-------in IMVO----a camera is a good idea

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
what do you have against it? An adult in position to either CARE FOR CHILDREN---
Exactly. We should set them up all over your house so the police can make sure you aren’t break laws there too!

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
Exactly. We should set them up all over your house so the police can make sure you aren’t break laws there too!
I do not harbor a public school class -----IDIOT. I did have a position of public trust when I was
a health care worker------at THAT TIME---a surveillance camera would have been justified. Some
docs DO abuse patients

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
I do not harbor a public school class -----IDIOT. I did have a position of public trust when I was
a health care worker------at THAT TIME---a surveillance camera would have been justified. Some
docs DO abuse patients
I don’t care what you're harboring. Domestic abuse happens all the time. Throw up cameras and it stops.

Daycare centers have been doing this for many years so parents could check on their children whenever they liked. Just because your children get a little older doesn't mean parents quit wanting to ensure they're in a good environment. I know teachers who quit teaching because thug students threatened them, attacked them and other students and their hands were tied so they could do nothing to get the thugs out of their classes. It would be beneficial to students and decent teachers alike.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Being a leftard you're in no position to talk about principles of any kind
And a left saying cameras are so 1984 when they're pointing at them teaching something that's so Very 1984 ...That's cherry lol

Everyone who leans right has to live up to whatever ridiculous ridged standards you have for them planted in that tiny lefttard brain of yours ? Pffft

You're a conformist commie boomer ain't cha.?

Its Typical old played out nonsense
djdjdmmd.jpeg

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

And a left saying cameras are so 1984 when they're pointing at them teaching something that's so Very 1984 ...That's cherry lol

Everyone who leans right has to live up to whatever ridiculous ridged standards you have for them planted in that tiny lefttard brain of yours ? Pffft

View attachment 510189
I can say whatever the hell i want… Especially when it’s exactly what’s going on… so you want to put cameras up in the classroom huh? Do you consider yourself a conservative?

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

View attachment 510189
I can say whatever the hell i want… Especially when it’s exactly what’s going on… so you want to put cameras up in the classroom huh? Do you consider yourself a conservative?
OK boomer

It's old stupid

Live up to your own standards first retard....
So you wanna indoctrinate children ? How'd it turn out for you ? You're an idiot

Teach history the good bad and ugly....not just da white man is da debil
What's so wrong about that

And lay off of what grown adult do in the privacy of thier own bedrooms

fggggvvvwww.jpeg

I can see I'm going to be beating down this nonsense for weeks now. I saw this on the Tucker show, which I watch nearly daily, and I thought oh great, here we go AGAIN.

As I said in ANOTHER thread about this just a few days ago, it's not that good teachers have a problem with recording ourselves. It's all the other children in the class, who DO have a right to privacy. Many children these days are in delicate custody situations and have "no media" documents signed. That means BY LAW they cannot be recorded, photographed, etc. Additionally, are you really crazy about YOUR child's grades, discipline issues, friendship issues, etc being broadcast for all other parents to hear? You realize that the general population has some pretty crazy people too, right? I mean I know you're all keen to villainize teachers at the moment but think on a class full of parents getting to watch your child ALL THE TIME.

Yeah.

Dunderheads on other threads said the teacher can stay in one spot the entire day and kindergarteners can sit in desks in rows and stay there the entire day--yes, I guess like 1954 or whatnot. Any 5 yo who leaves his desk and therefore appears on the Teacher Cam can get paddled.

I will not entertain BS like this. It's insane.

Here's the teacher who had the red nail polish on the other day screaming he's gonna teach it anyway .....I think the blue is much more fabulous.....roflmao

He forgets lessons are all over the web

It's even in corporate

Shall we start posting what they're doing in schools....or at Raytheon?...or the military ...or Cia?

No offense teach but a camera should be on that nail polish wearing freak anytime that commie freak is around any children

Good luck

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

View attachment 510189
OK boomer

It's old stupid

Live up to your own standards first retard....
So you wanna indoctrinate children ? How'd it turn out for you ? You're an idiot
At least I can debate a topic without changing the subject all the time. Who gives a shit if a hypocrite is making an argument?! The argument is the arguement. Doesn’t matter who is saying it.

Here's the teacher who had the red nail polish on the other day screaming he's gonna teach it anyway .....I think the blue is much more fabulous.....roflmao

He forgets lessons are all over the web

It's even in corporate

Shall we start posting what they're doing in schools....or at Raytheon?...or the military ...or Cia?

No offense teach but a camera should be on that nail polish wearing freak anytime that commie freak is around any children

Good luck

So as a conservative, you're basically saying yes, we have compulsory schooling. So all kids must go to some kind of school. And then, we're going to have a camera, with sound on, in all the classrooms recording the kiddies all the time. That all the parents, at the very least, can access all the time.

That's creepy, and it's not conservative at all. I get that you realllly want to go after teachers, and as a teacher I even agree with you that some deserve it.

But this is not the way.

I can see I'm going to be beating down this nonsense for weeks now. I saw this on the Tucker show, which I watch nearly daily, and I thought oh great, here we go AGAIN.

As I said in ANOTHER thread about this just a few days ago, it's not that good teachers have a problem with recording ourselves. It's all the other children in the class, who DO have a right to privacy. Many children these days are in delicate custody situations and have "no media" documents signed. That means BY LAW they cannot be recorded, photographed, etc. Additionally, are you really crazy about YOUR child's grades, discipline issues, friendship issues, etc being broadcast for all other parents to hear? You realize that the general population has some pretty crazy people too, right? I mean I know you're all keen to villainize teachers at the moment but think on a class full of parents getting to watch your child ALL THE TIME.

Yeah.

Dunderheads on other threads said the teacher can stay in one spot the entire day and kindergarteners can sit in desks in rows and stay there the entire day--yes, I guess like 1954 or whatnot. Any 5 yo who leaves his desk and therefore appears on the Teacher Cam can get paddled.

I will not entertain BS like this. It's insane.
It’s not only insane but it shows the sheep mentality that has taken over as so called conservatives dive head first into ridiculous ideas like this. At this point I think Tucker just gets a kick out of saying stupid shit and then watching the puppets defend it. Trump did the same thing. Must be an ego/power trip thing.

I’m not dogging on all conservatives/Republicans btw. Most who have principles would laugh at this ideas. It’s the partisan hacks that are all about the hate whom are into this crap

Daycare centers have been doing this for many years so parents could check on their children whenever they liked. Just because your children get a little older doesn't mean parents quit wanting to ensure they're in a good environment. I know teachers who quit teaching because thug students threatened them, attacked them and other students and their hands were tied so they could do nothing to get the thugs out of their classes. It would be beneficial to students and decent teachers alike.
Wholy crap… you’re like the ultimate helicopter parent aren’t ya?! I feel sorry for your kids if you’re really that way. Let go a bit and put some trust in your kids. Stop trying to control everything. It’s obnoxious and counterproductive

Forum List

Back