Black Communities Ravaged by COVID-19. Black Churches Still Meeting.

A couple of weeks ago I started a post about this re: Detroit. I said when it hits here, it's gonna be really bad. This does not take a rocket scientist however. Blacks suffer the diseases that make coronavirus worse at higher rates than whites: high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc. A lot of that is not entirely their fault. If you live in an unsafe urban environment you don't exactly want to go for a jog. Etc.

I will leave your comments be about young black people still gathering in groups. You're right, but that's yours to talk about.
I live in a small rural WHITE county near the Toledo border. Toledo's not really a "large" city, but it has a significant black population. I had to go there Saturday.

I had to drive thru a black area.

What I saw were LOTS of black kids playing together in vacant properties (common in black areas").

These kids take these viruses back to their homes usually occupied by fairly large groups.

The difference between the way these blacks ignore basic precautions vs my white town basically explains how these idiots end up with the virus.

Perhaps blacks are more likely to die because they are also more likely to live in over crowded housing projects and apartment complexes. Perhaps less would have died had they been at work and school.

Perhaps blacks are more likely to die because they are also more likely to live in over crowded housing projects and apartment complexes. Perhaps less would have died had they been at work and school.

Maybe, but personally I don't think so.

I've been in project apartment houses, and the odor of sewage and that in the halls indicates a high presence of typhus germs, cholera, E Coli and other turd world diseases. Those kinds of germs would stand up to any Chinese Coronavirus pathogens that tried to move on to their turf.

I've been in project apartment houses, and the odor of sewage and that in the halls indicates a high presence of typhus germs, cholera, E Coli and other turd world diseases. Those kinds of germs would stand up to any Chinese Coronavirus pathogens that tried to move on to their turf.

Yes but we are told corona is the worst thing since sliced black death.

Lol, wtf does that even mean?

A couple of weeks ago I started a post about this re: Detroit. I said when it hits here, it's gonna be really bad. This does not take a rocket scientist however. Blacks suffer the diseases that make coronavirus worse at higher rates than whites: high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc. A lot of that is not entirely their fault. If you live in an unsafe urban environment you don't exactly want to go for a jog. Etc.

I will leave your comments be about young black people still gathering in groups. You're right, but that's yours to talk about.
I live in a small rural WHITE county near the Toledo border. Toledo's not really a "large" city, but it has a significant black population. I had to go there Saturday.

I had to drive thru a black area.

What I saw were LOTS of black kids playing together in vacant properties (common in black areas").

These kids take these viruses back to their homes usually occupied by fairly large groups.

The difference between the way these blacks ignore basic precautions vs my white town basically explains how these idiots end up with the virus.

Yea I saw all those black kids at the beach during Spring break, what a racist POS.

It;s amazing how the most racist white folks on USMB are always claiming to be around black folks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back