Black and Brown people must start planning to leave America for Africa NOW!!

We see more jails being built. More Police Brutality everyday. Nothing is changing. Things are slowly going bad, every year.
I say we as black and brown people must begin plans to exit the USA. We must all leave while we have the chance to leave. When America becomes a "Fortress State. " We won't be able to leave.!!? Look at what Russia is doing in the Ukraine!!. White people have a evil nature. America may become a War zone within the next few years.!!? We must make
plans with an African nation and get out of America before it is to late. Many black Americans are already leaving for Ghana.
Stand and fight for the country our ancestors built, you coward. Guerrilla Warfare. Let every nook and cranny in the hood have a gun pointed from it.

Well, to be fair, I think that some African Americans blame slavery and then segregation for many of their problems.

Blame things they've never experienced? Even so, why didn't a country where they never were slaves and there was never any segregation thrive and become a massive success?

Now that slavery ended in the 1860s and segregation in the 1960s, many people expect African Americans (especially the younger ones) to do better in the coming decades.

Then, some people quietly doubt that is going to happen, though.

There are many theories as to why not.

Some of those theories are too hurtful to repeat here.

If people haven't gotten over something that ended nearly 200 years ago, they never will.

Stand and fight for the country our ancestors built, you coward. Guerrilla Warfare. Let every nook and cranny in the hood have a gun pointed from it.

Built what?

It's amusing that morons urge 12% of the population wants to declare war on 63%.

Well, it would end racial strife, since there would be no more black Americans.

Tens of millions of F insane white guys in America with GUNS
Most of them are German or Irish

We see more jails being built. More Police Brutality everyday. Nothing is changing. Things are slowly going bad, every year.
I say we as black and brown people must begin plans to exit the USA. We must all leave while we have the chance to leave. When America becomes a "Fortress State. " We won't be able to leave.!!? Look at what Russia is doing in the Ukraine!!. White people have a evil nature. America may become a War zone within the next few years.!!? We must make
plans with an African nation and get out of America before it is to late. Many black Americans are already leaving for Ghana.

That's great and all, but this is a message board; not an airport. There's no need to announce your departure.

Not all white people are racists but you are. And most of those who always whine about whites being associated with racism are. Non racist whites don't worry about it because they know nobody is talking about them.
You know nothing about me, Slappy.

Built what?

It's amusing that morons urge 12% of the population wants to declare war on 63%.

Well, it would end racial strife, since there would be no more black Americans.
There are more than 12 percent who don't like white racists and most of the 63 percent you talk about would be on our side. You left out Hispanics, Asians, pacific islanders, native Americans, people of Muslim faith, and a whole lot of white people. Combine them and your racist ass gets erased.

So, are you still here?

White people have an evil nature? Crime stats don’t show that.

Forum List

Back