Billionaires made more $ in 2017 than any other year in history.

As I said before, I dont give a shit anymore, you want to be poor, that is YOUR choice.

You actually thing folks choose to be poor?

Fucking morons have no clue the FRAUD, WASTE, And ABUSE, the federal government does with the tax dollars, but oh, dont let those evil CEO's who have 4 PhD's keep more of their money...By the way I have 3...

which we can tell by your well worded wel thought postings....

~S~
In America yes.... Again watch the youtube video of Morgan Freeman with Don lemon. Both black men who have made millions of dollars.....

And you can't help those who are too damn stupid to understand that tax cuts going to the wealthy for the last fifty years have created flat wages. That has nothing to do with one helping him or herself. It's just math.
these people spend more than what they can afford = stupid
Has nothing to do with the argument. Try again.
we --and the rich---are ALREADY helping the poor--contrary to the OP
There wouldn't be a poor if there were decent wages. The tax cuts over fifty years has added the wealth of the rich to almost 300%, while keeping the middle flat. If you can't see the difference there, you are total fool. I proved it from the chart. Any of you bright Republican Sheep have a better chart proving otherwise? Hell no! Because one doesn't exist.
??????!!!!!!!!what???
say that again?
people making MILLIONS go into bankruptcy
you cannot understand and/or have not followed the thread
some of the poor spend MORE than what they take in
wages have nothing to do with it
....some have MORE kids than they can afford --they could be making a GOOD wage, but they do dumb things that negate that good wage
....wow---your thinking is very shallow/narrow/etc
People spending more than they take in has zero to do with a policy for tax cuts going to the wealthy. You are debating two different topics. Are you able to carry on a semi -intelligent discussion here? Because right now, you aren't making much sense.

People spending more than they take in, has nothing to do with a fifty year old policy.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

-1 in 4 Americans refused medical care due to cost

-CEOs averaged 339x their median worker's salary

-The bottom 90% of Americans remained poorer than they were in 2007

It's the monetary policy.

There's a very simple solution to all of this. Really, there is.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

I thought obamacare was going to take care of costs. We were promised $2500 a years savings. Opps did he lie?
Just proves that the liberal education system has failed the citizens of the US when it comes to economics. Instead of each person using their God given talents to their best of abilities, many of the pajama boys sit back suck down lattes and dont save for their future.. As I said before, I dont give a shit anymore, you want to be poor, that is YOUR choice.

This is so unbelievably stupid, where does one begin? Do you not understand what tax cuts going to the wealthy has done to this country? My God man, do some research; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

You realize your spouting talking points that are over 50 years old?

Boss, do you understand simple numbers? That chart began in 1979/1980. And tax cuts for the wealthy by Bush went all the way into 2012. please tell me I am talking to a person who understands numbers? If not I am wasting my time?

Since you wont watch the youtube video I posted before, you can take Flaming Ed Schults bullshit chart and shove it up Uranus.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

I thought obamacare was going to take care of costs. We were promised $2500 a years savings. Opps did he lie?
Just proves that the liberal education system has failed the citizens of the US when it comes to economics. Instead of each person using their God given talents to their best of abilities, many of the pajama boys sit back suck down lattes and dont save for their future.. As I said before, I dont give a shit anymore, you want to be poor, that is YOUR choice.

This is so unbelievably stupid, where does one begin? Do you not understand what tax cuts going to the wealthy has done to this country? My God man, do some research; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Boss, do you understand simple numbers? That chart began in 1979/1980. And tax cuts for the wealthy by Bush went all the way into 2012. please tell me I am talking to a person who understands numbers? If not I am wasting my time?

Since you wont watch the youtube video I posted before, you can take Flaming Ed Schults bullshit chart and shove it up Uranus.

View attachment 230650

Thanks for your concession. I knew it wouldn't take long.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

So, what are you going to do? Are you going to take it all away from them and hand it out to the poor?
No, we go back to taxing the wealthy 80 to 90% when we had a real middle class. Capitalism was created for the people, not the 1%.
80 or 90%? You cannot be that stupid? How about tax the almost 50% that don't pay taxes?
Meanwhile, in 2017:

You do know the rich pay most of the taxes? You tax them more, they will leave. Just ask New York or California.

you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?
Wait....I'm trying to wrap my mind around what you posted. How does a billionaire making money equate to the suffering of humanity?
How does a billionaire making money somehow impede another person from not paying for medical costs?

View attachment 230650

I watched the video. Too bad you didn't. Freeman is saying nothing I wouldn't say, and he admitted to income inequality. Pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, has nothing to do with math, and income inequality. He recognizes both entities. Both have to happen if they are to work. Responsibility for yourself, and the abandonment of income inequality. And that was his message.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

So, what are you going to do? Are you going to take it all away from them and hand it out to the poor?
No, we go back to taxing the wealthy 80 to 90% when we had a real middle class. Capitalism was created for the people, not the 1%.
80 or 90%? You cannot be that stupid? How about tax the almost 50% that don't pay taxes?

You do know the rich pay most of the taxes? You tax them more, they will leave. Just ask New York or California.

Tell them good riddance. We will start over if need be, because they are ripping us off now. The sooner they leave, the better. Others will gladly take their place.

you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?
Wait....I'm trying to wrap my mind around what you posted. How does a billionaire making money equate to the suffering of humanity?
How does a billionaire making money somehow impede another person from not paying for medical costs?
When that billionaire gets a tax cut that keeps my wage flat, while medical costs go up. Any more stupid questions?

When that billionaire gets a tax cut that keeps my wage flat, while medical costs go up. Any more stupid questions?
It's not because of billionaires, now stop with those obviously stupid answers.

View attachment 230650

I watched the video. Too bad you didn't. Freeman is saying nothing I wouldn't say, and he admitted to income inequality. Pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, has nothing to do with math, and income inequality. He recognizes both entities. Both have to happen if they are to work. Responsibility for yourself, and the abandonment of income inequality. And that was his message.

There is always income inequality but in American, like him he started out with nothing, and worked his way to millions. It really isnt that hard if you stop listening to Flaming Ed Schultz, and LEARN how to make money, I did, went from an E-1 in the air force to now multimillionaire, with plenty of other friends black, white and yellow who laugh at liberals who moan and groan about how unfair life is.... Until you stop being a VICTIM of liberalism you CHOOSE to be poor and miserable...Of course you could also do like 110 billion dollar, liberal Jeff Bezos and start your own company like Amazon, but that might take work.....

It has been estimated by authoritative sources that the outright size of Ed Schultz’s net worth is as much as $11.5 million, as of the data presented in the middle of 2016. Ed Schultz Net Worth $11.5 Million To begin with, Schultz grew up in the family of an engineer and a teacher in Larchmont.
Ed Schultz Net Worth - networthpost.org
networthpost.org/ed-schultz-net-worth/

Meanwhile, in 2017:

Tell them good riddance. We will start over if need be, because they are ripping us off now. The sooner they leave, the better. Others will gladly take their place.

You really don't know how it works. Proof our education system has failed us.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

I think you got your days mixed up. You pretended to be a leftist yesterday so today was your scheduled pretend to be a conservative day.

Silly boi

How can medical costs go up when the Affordable Healthcare Act was FORCED upon you , to save you $2,500 year. You are failing at your own argument, go back to private school and actually pay for an education, so you can compete with the big boys...

How can medical costs go up when the Affordable Healthcare Act was FORCED upon you , to save you $2,500 year. You are failing at your own argument, go back to private school and actually pay for an education, so you can compete with the big boys...
Because it isn't being forced on you now. Next!

And you still have failed to address the underlying facts, that tax cuts by accurate math, keep wages flat. Where is your counter chart that proves me wrong? I know, you don't have one. Which is why you have to concede defeat from this argument.

View attachment 230650
There is always income inequality but in American, like him he started out with nothing, and worked his way to millions. It really isnt that hard if you stop listening to Flaming Ed Schultz, and LEARN how to make money, I did, went from an E-1 in the air force to now multimillionaire, with plenty of other friends black, white and yellow who laugh at liberals who moan and groan about how unfair life is.... Until you stop being a VICTIM of liberalism you CHOOSE to be poor and miserable...Of course you could also do like 110 billion dollar, liberal Jeff Bezos and start your own company like Amazon, but that might take work.....

It has been estimated by authoritative sources that the outright size of Ed Schultz’s net worth is as much as $11.5 million, as of the data presented in the middle of 2016. Ed Schultz Net Worth $11.5 Million To begin with, Schultz grew up in the family of an engineer and a teacher in Larchmont.
Ed Schultz Net Worth - networthpost.org
networthpost.org/ed-schultz-net-worth/
Ed Shultz has nothing to do with the chart I presented. He just stands by it. Which proves to me, that you have no standing argument against the chart itself. You lose.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

You really don't know how it works. Proof our education system has failed us.
If you were educated, you'd understand simple math through charts. All one has to do, is understand numbers and a little history and their in the game. Too bad folks like you ignore facts through numbers and history.

If i didn't know how it worked, I wouldn't have you by the balls with real numbers. I do, you don't. Very simple.

Forum List

Back