bill the scuzball clinton

Holy toledo guys! Has anyone else been reading the interview with Hillary's hitman? The fixer? I picked up a piece of it on line. He's for real and it'll make your hair stand on end.

Holy toledo guys! Has anyone else been reading the interview with Hillary's hitman? The fixer? I picked up a piece of it on line. He's for real and it'll make your hair stand on end.
Yeah....and they will be in the White House again, thanks to stupid Americans.

Wowzer, this is going to be even wilder than the muslim president.

Plenty of us didn't want that, perhaps the reps will offer up a real candidate next time.

Well I never believed he was Muslim despite being raised by his step father in a Muslim household. But there is no doubt he is pro Sunni Muslim as is Hillary. His deal with Iran (Shia) was only a nod to Valerie Jarret who was born in Iran and still has ties.

All of Obama's dealings in the ME are all pro Sunni, pro MB, pro Gulf States and pro Wahabism. No debate on that at all.

poor Bill.

I bet he loses millions of votes, and the election over that.

:eusa_whistle:

Well I never believed he was Muslim despite being raised by his step father in a Muslim household. But there is no doubt he is pro Sunni Muslim as is Hillary. His deal with Iran (Shia) was only a nod to Valerie Jarret who was born in Iran and still has ties.

All of Obama's dealings in the ME are all pro Sunni, pro MB, pro Gulf States and pro Wahabism. No debate on that at all.

Perhaps we shouldn't have toppled Iran's duly elected govt in order to put in a US corporate owned puppet.

Plenty of us didn't want that, perhaps the reps will offer up a real candidate next time.
Thing is Trump sucks but your girl Cankles, is the end. How you can't see that is beyond me, but if you get all your news from biased left wing sources who collude with the Clinton Crime Family, you can't help being dumb.

More news from the only southern white trash couple the liberals can stomach. YEEEEEEEHA! astro turf in the back of an El Camino!!!!!! Go Bill GO!

Summer Zervos is the one who invited Trump to her restaurant long after the supposed incident of sexual harassment took place.

She's obviously lying.
Unless there's a tape recording I'm sure that's your position

Forum List

Back