Schumer admits the border crisis the Democrat “POLICY”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Schumer claims impeachment should not be used for POLICY DISAGREEMENTS

CHUCK SCUMER STRAIGHT UP ADMITTING THIS IS POLICY.

I thought the Dems were hamstrung by law.

Now he says it is DEM POLICY.

DEMS ARE FLOODING THE US WITH NEW DEM VOTERS. IT IS NOT COMPLEX AT ALL.

Last edited:
Schumer claims impeachment should not be used for POLICY DISAGREEMENTS

CHUCK SCUMER STRAIGHT UP ADMITTING THIS IS POLICY.

I thought the Dems were hamstring by law.

Now he says it is DEM POLICY.

DEMS ARE FLOODING THE US WITH NEW DEM VOTERS. IT IS NOT COMPLEX AT ALL.
You weren't supposed to notice that.

I heard that President Biden is going to issue an executive order to close down the southern border before the end of the month. It probably won't be very effective, but it looks good on paper.

I heard that President Biden is going to issue an executive order to close down the southern border before the end of the month. It probably won't be very effective, but it looks good on paper.
lol :p

No, Chuck....IMPEACHMENT IS FOR NOT ENFORCING THE CURRENT LAWS.

Biden admin, and by extension, MAYORKAS are NOT ENFORCING FEDERAL LAW.

It is NOT POLICY....IT IS ENFORCEMENT.

Chuck know this, as does every Dem.

Chuck KNOWS the cult is too stupid to do anything other than SUCK HIM OFF.

CUCK BOOMER.

I heard that he might do something really awesome, like appoint Cackles to oversee border security. That'll fix it, for sure!

I heard that he might do something really awesome, like appoint Cackles to oversee border security. That'll fix it, for sure!

For the current administration the illusion of doing something is easier than actually doing something.

She hasnt been to Europe either….WHAT IS YOUR POINT?! :auiqs.jpg:

Border Czar never went to the border. :laughing0301:

For the current administration the illusion of doing something is easier than actually doing something.
In the first days of his regime, he undid as much of what TRUMP! did for the border as he could, no Republicans required.
He appointed Cackles to oversee border security. Again, no Republicans required.

Now he's running around with his hair on fire, demanding that Republicans help him because the border needs to be fixed. Why is that? I have yet to see him or any major media figure hold her responsible for what's going on down there.

Forum List

Back