Bill Nye: Should Parents Be Penalized For Having ‘Extra Kids?’

Some people think a high birthrate helps the military be strong. That is a god awful reason to want people to have kids. I do not support that policy.

Some people think a high birthrate helps the military be strong. That is a god awful reason to want people to have kids. I do not support that policy.

We are kind of past the point of cannon fodder.

Though, with the Left's plan to turn US into a third world nation, who knows what time may bring?

It Seems Bill Nye is considering adopting something like China's 'Child Allowance' policy, limiting families to having only a certain number of children before punishing them for it...

"Comedian Bill Nye suggested that saving the world from climate change might entail punishing people in developed countries for having too many children."
-- 'Comedian'?! I thought he was the 'Science guy'. 'Comedian' - that explains a lot.

It seems Nye has stepped into a Liberal contradiction: On one hand Liberals believe the government should monetarily REWARD single-mothers for every child they conceive while, at least according to Nye, considering the possibility of financially PUNISHING people for having more than a certain allotted / allowed number of children.

I wonder which of their arguments will / would win out or what argument they could come up with to attempt to stick with BOTH.

(*Of course Nye is speaking fro himself on this issue, one that many, like China, have considered and even adopted.)

It Seems Bill Nye is considering adopting something like China's 'Child Allowance' policy, limiting families to having only a certain number of children before punishing them for it...

"Comedian Bill Nye suggested that saving the world from climate change might entail punishing people in developed countries for having too many children."
-- 'Comedian'?! I thought he was the 'Science guy'. 'Comedian' - that explains a lot.

It seems Nye has stepped into a Liberal contradiction: On one hand Liberals believe the government should monetarily REWARD single-mothers for every child they conceive while, at least according to Nye, considering the possibility of financially PUNISHING people for having more than a certain allotted / allowed number of children.

I wonder which of their arguments will / would win out or what argument they could come up with to attempt to stick with BOTH.

(*Of course Nye is speaking fro himself on this issue, one that many, like China, have considered and even adopted.)

This unrepentant media whore was just the Grand Marshall for that March on Science last weekend. Treated him like a Rock Star. He's all in for population control. The ONLY open, public debate on GW this guy was ever in ---- he got his ass THOROUGHLY whipped. And before the 4th round was RELYING on the "too many humans" argument. Rather than arguing ANYTHING about the science of GW. It was rout. And a general example of how these GW Media stars (like his bud Al Gore) have their OWN political agendas.

This "debate" is worth watching if you're a "fan" of the "the science guy".. OR -- if you're not. . :badgrin:

Climate Depot's Marc Morano Debates Bill Nye on Climate Change

Developed countries don't have a problem with too many kids.
Yeah, that's why tax dollars go to 'reward' women for having babies.

Liberals are 'all over the board on this one:

They want to use tax dollars to pay for free contraceptives. They want to use tax dollars to pay for abortions. They want to use tax dollars to women for every baby they have, an incentive for some to have even more.

Just to be clear, do you want the child tax credit to end or not?

Forum List

Back