Bill Clinton meets Jesus (joke)

not a fan

and I wonder if he is very conservative.. If I got paid as much as he did, maybe I could pretend to be a liberal??
If you did pretend to be a liberal you would have to pretend you were “woke.” That would eliminate most of your jokes. Keep in mind liberals can’t laugh at themselves and they get angry when comedians laugh at them.

If you did pretend to be a liberal you would have to pretend you were “woke.” That would eliminate most of your jokes. Keep in mind liberals can’t laugh at themselves and they get angry when comedians laugh at them.

thanks, that was interesting.. esp Chris Rock saying (which group was it?) is conservative.. I'll have to go check.. (I'm not 20 years old anymore!). OK< here it is:

Chris Rock said he stopped playing colleges because they are too conservative: “Not in their political views — not like they’re voting Republican — but in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody."

I never saw that desire not to offend as conservative.. but maybe he has a point..?

thanks, that was interesting.. esp Chris Rock saying (which group was it?) is conservative.. I'll have to go check.. (I'm not 20 years old anymore!). OK< here it is:

Chris Rock said he stopped playing colleges because they are too conservative: “Not in their political views — not like they’re voting Republican — but in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody."

I never saw that desire not to offend as conservative.. but maybe he has a point..?
True. That was an interesting point. Too conservative and too liberal at the same time.

True. That was an interesting point. Too conservative and too liberal at the same time.
I don't really think it can be called conservative (not wanting to offend).. That attitude came along with extreme leftism

Not wanting to offend God .. now that make sense..

I don't really think it can be called conservative (not wanting to offend).. That attitude came along with extreme leftism

Not wanting to offend God .. now that make sense..
Purposely offending God is not wise.

Purposely offending God is not wise.
People used to just naturally agree w/ this

I think of .. yeh, sure, it was fictional, but Mayberry RFD

I used to watch that show a lot (re-runs of course) and people dated b4 jumping in the sack and then they were married.

Today.. all hell has literally broken loose.

There are no core values anymore, except with the devout Christians, of which there are fewer and fewer every year

People used to just naturally agree w/ this

I think of .. yeh, sure, it was fictional, but Mayberry RFD

I used to watch that show a lot (re-runs of course) and people dated b4 jumping in the sack and then they were married.

Today.. all hell has literally broken loose.

There are no core values anymore, except with the devout Christians, of which there are fewer and fewer every year
I agree, times have changed a lot and not for the better.

I agree, times have changed a lot and not for the better.
I don't like asking people what age they are but.. well, the younger people.. really sad bc soon young people won't even know about how things used to be (unless they watch old sitcoms, which I suppose they will but mostly they will be caught up, as all young people are in "new stuff." )

really sad what passes for normal in the growing years these days.. but anyhow, I won't ask your age.. :)

I don't like asking people what age they are but.. well, the younger people.. really sad bc soon young people won't even know about how things used to be (unless they watch old sitcoms, which I suppose they will but mostly they will be caught up, as all young people are in "new stuff." )

really sad what passes for normal in the growing years these days.. but anyhow, I won't ask your age.. :)
I am the same age as Trump. He is one day older.

Trump is a very unique person.
yes, he is

I'm sure you are also.

One thing I noticed about you is that you, unlike so many here, don't get into malicious -sounding rants against people of a certain religion you may not agree with (make up weird stuff that that religion supposedly teaches but doesn't, etc)

so there's that.. :)

yes, he is

I'm sure you are also.

One thing I noticed about you is that you, unlike so many here, don't get into malicious -sounding rants against people of a certain religion you may not agree with (make up weird stuff that that religion supposedly teaches but doesn't, etc)

so there's that.. :)
I try to avoid attacking other people’s faith. My object is not to drive people away from their particular religion.

while clinton was prez he goes out one winter day and notices someone has written f you bill in the snow with their urine. Outraged, bill calls the fbi to investigate. FBI tells bill that the urine belonged to Al Gore but the handwriting belonged to Hillary

Hint: In the future, don’t tell people you’re going to tell them a joke. That ruins the spontaneity. Just tell the joke. No stand up comedian starts a routine by saying I’ve got some jokes for you about...
There was nothing about that joke that could make it worse than it was.

while clinton was prez he goes out one winter day and notices someone has written f you bill in the snow with their urine. Outraged, bill calls the fbi to investigate. FBI tells bill that the urine belonged to Al Gore but the handwriting belonged to Hillary
Give the OP some joke telling/inventing lessons.

I try to avoid attacking other people’s faith. My object is not to drive people away from their particular religion.
yeh, I have never aggressively attempted to do that either. Non-aggressively, however, I do try to persuade people of certain "Catholic truths" although of course there is only ONE absolute Truth Re God/Jesus/salvation. Few posters here seem to realize there is any Truth in the CC.. but that is the Original Church.

I feel pity for people who do not have some of the "things" I have (given to me via the CC).. and of course Jesus told us to spread His kingdom (my words).

Anyway, there are some people here who just refuse to listen to a word I say. I guess God cannot speak through a "moron" like me (one of the posters here called me that).

well, the dims work in lockstep so the joke is a little weak bc of that. WE fervently WISH the joke were even halfway true in real life

yeh, I have never aggressively attempted to do that either. Non-aggressively, however, I do try to persuade people of certain "Catholic truths" although of course there is only ONE absolute Truth Re God/Jesus/salvation. Few posters here seem to realize there is any Truth in the CC.. but that is the Original Church.

I feel pity for people who do not have some of the "things" I have (given to me via the CC).. and of course Jesus told us to spread His kingdom (my words).

Anyway, there are some people here who just refuse to listen to a word I say. I guess God cannot speak through a "moron" like me (one of the posters here called me that).
I try not to push people. I mention Christ and if they are interested go from there. If I am talking to a Christian I often ask them if they have read the entire Bible. If not, I recommend they do but also find a good book that will help them understand what they are reading. The Old Testament can be very confusing.

Forum List

Back