Bill Clinton denies visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private island despite new court documents.

Glad you Trumpettes have found a rallying cry, btw. There's no doubt that it sucks for America right now.

Yeah, we think raping children is bad. You don't. So long as they are your politicians they can do whatever they want.

You are one fucked up person.

Bill's denials are as valid as a 3 dollar bill.

He'll lie to the bitter end. Only when cornered beyond any other option would he tell the truth.

He tried to shimmy on being alone ever with Lewinsky in the Paula Jones trial. He testified "I do not recall, maybe she dropped things off, blah, blah, blah." when asked if they were ever alone. Only after his sperm was found on her dress was he forced to admit the truth.

If he thinks it can't be proven, he'll lie. Under oath or not makes no difference. He's conclusively proven that much already.
Of course he does. Lying is his specialty.

Former President Bill Clinton denied ever visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island in a statement Friday — a day after allegations that he had been there with two “young girls” surfaced in newly unsealed court documents.

The only lie Bill Clinton has ever been caught in is a lie about a blow job, but nice try.

None of Epstein's victims have EVER named Bill Clinton as one of their abusers. The same cannot be said about Rudy Guliani, who has admitted getting "massages" from Epstein's victims, or Donald Trump, who has been accused of beating and raping a girl when she was 13. Her court filings including an eye witness account of her rape by one of Epstein's "recruiters".

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to find that Trump Cultists are prepared to brand Bill Clinton a completely unreliable liar who can NEVER be believed on the basis of one proven lie, but consider Donald Trump to be reliable and honest after telling 20,000 proven lies.

Lied under oath to a grand jury. Found guilty and was impeached. Go ahead and say it. Under oath.

Forum List

Back