New York primary was June 23...they are still trying to count vote by mail ballots on Aug. 3...it will not work.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
New york can't count the mail in ballots for just their primary from June 23........it is now Aug. 3 and they are still trying to count the ballots.....

So no, vote by mail will not work...but that is why the democrats want it so bad......imagine over a month to make fake ballots to cover any shortfalls in states across the country...

As I wrote last week, forget about the arguments on potential fraud. Instead, think of just how badly the New York vote-by-mail primary has been handled from just a logistics point of view, and extrapolate that into fifty states in a general election. The New York Times reports today that the vote count for the June 23 primary has still not been completed, and disqualified ballots are still piling up by the thousands:
-------

Now, nearly six weeks later, two closely watched congressional races remain undecided, and major delays in counting a deluge of 400,000 mail-in ballots and other problems are being cited as examples of the challenges facing the nation as it looks toward conducting the November general election during the pandemic. …

Election lawyers said one area of concern in New York City was that mail-in ballots have prepaid return envelopes. The Postal Service apparently had difficulty processing some of them correctly and, as a result, an unknown number of votes — perhaps thousands — may have been wrongfully disqualified because of a lack of a postmark.

Thousands more ballots in the city were discarded by election officials for minor errors, or not even sent to voters until the day before the primary, making it all but impossible for the ballots to be returned in time.

Republicans......go to the polls and vote...otherwise the democrats will throw out your ballots and you will never know.

The important part....

Six weeks. For a primary. What happens in a presidential election using vote-by-mail systems that have similar logistics problems? That puts the final first count into mid-December, just a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Electoral College, usually around January 6.

New york can't count the mail in ballots for just their primary from June 23........it is now Aug. 3 and they are still trying to count the ballots.....

So no, vote by mail will not work...but that is why the democrats want it so bad......imagine over a month to make fake ballots to cover any shortfalls in states across the country...

As I wrote last week, forget about the arguments on potential fraud. Instead, think of just how badly the New York vote-by-mail primary has been handled from just a logistics point of view, and extrapolate that into fifty states in a general election. The New York Times reports today that the vote count for the June 23 primary has still not been completed, and disqualified ballots are still piling up by the thousands:
-------

Now, nearly six weeks later, two closely watched congressional races remain undecided, and major delays in counting a deluge of 400,000 mail-in ballots and other problems are being cited as examples of the challenges facing the nation as it looks toward conducting the November general election during the pandemic. …

Election lawyers said one area of concern in New York City was that mail-in ballots have prepaid return envelopes. The Postal Service apparently had difficulty processing some of them correctly and, as a result, an unknown number of votes — perhaps thousands — may have been wrongfully disqualified because of a lack of a postmark.

Thousands more ballots in the city were discarded by election officials for minor errors, or not even sent to voters until the day before the primary, making it all but impossible for the ballots to be returned in time.

Republicans......go to the polls and vote...otherwise the democrats will throw out your ballots and you will never know.

And it's a smaller electoral jurisdiction to boot!

-------

In all fairness, would you want to touch anything sent in in envelopes licked by those Blue Death Deplorable masses?

November is gonna be a total shit show.

By design, the conflict and strife that shall spew forth from the chaos of the ballots is what the communists are banking on to accelerate their open rioting and arson into a full scale hot civil war.

Nov. 3rd election day.
Nov. 4th the official beginning of our 2nd Civil War.

So I just dropped off my “mail in ballot” at a voting location. No need to confirm my identity by ID. Just a signature on the back of the envelope.

What is to stop someone from printing thousands of these ballots and envelopes and just dropping them off with forged addresses and signatures? Nothing. Absolute nothing.

Not only that, but if you use this method now the government can know exactly how you voted because your name and address are on the envelope containing your filled out ballot.

-------

Already making excuses for the coming defeat of your Orange Messiah, eh?

So I just dropped off my “mail in ballot” at a voting location. No need to confirm my identity by ID. Just a signature on the back of the envelope.

What is to stop someone from printing thousands of these ballots and envelopes and just dropping them off with forged addresses and signatures? Nothing. Absolute nothing.

Not only that, but if you use this method now the government can know exactly how you voted because your name and address are on the envelope containing your filled out ballot.

You're a fraud. Why are they allowing a non-human bot like you to vote?

Is that all you got?

Won't Jimmah Carter oversee our election?

He used to in Banana Republics before! :banana:

Is that all you got?

lol You are a globalist, living in Germany, fraudulently voting by mail.

Why should anyone believe anything you say?

Is that all you got?

lol You are a globalist, living in Germany, fraudulently voting by mail.

Why should anyone believe anything you say?
I don’t live in Germany anymore asshat. So US military members and employees are “globalists” now? I wasn’t able to vote in the last election while I was in Germany thanks to my Democratic precinct not sending me a ballot when I requested one. Another example of how Dems abuse the vote by mail system. “Oh this one is a registered Republican? Oops we lost this request”.

I don’t live in Germany anymore asshat. So US military members and employees are “globalists” now? I wasn’t able to vote in the last election while I was in Germany thanks to my Democratic precinct not sending me a ballot when I requested one. Another example of how Dems abuse the vote by mail system. “Oh this one is a registered Republican? Oops we lost this request”.

blah blah blah

Why should anyone believe a software engineer globalist who lived overseas for years like yourself? And you are still living overseas.

Clearly, anyone voting by mail is engaging in fraud, amirite?

-------

/——-/ I live in the People’s Republic of Cuomo and I don’t know if I’ll have the option to walk in to vote.
0BCE9772-D043-4F3E-ADB4-0C32A045FE4F.jpeg

The important part....

Six weeks. For a primary. What happens in a presidential election using vote-by-mail systems that have similar logistics problems? That puts the final first count into mid-December, just a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Electoral College, usually around January 6.

If Trump wins Dems will muddy the water and challenge the results for months guaranteed. While they scheme and ballot harvest and try to rig the outcome.

Forum List

Back