Bill Clinton denies visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private island despite new court documents.

Of course he does. Lying is his specialty.

Former President Bill Clinton denied ever visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island in a statement Friday — a day after allegations that he had been there with two “young girls” surfaced in newly unsealed court documents.

Well at least he didn't say, "Define visiting".

To be fair, this allegation from the same person has been out there for a long time. This isn't new.
And it's the NY Post, who's more than slightly right wing biased I'll admit.
But there are probably many witnesses who will be paid not to talk. Or worse.
Or "witnesses" who are just hoping for 15 minutes of fame and a payday, and will say whatever it is that will get that for them.

Former President Bill Clinton denied ever visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island in a statement Friday — a day after allegations that he had been there with two “young girls” surfaced in newly unsealed court documents.
Define "is". (The Bill Clinton defense)

Until you can do that words won't help you.

Bill is not a pedophile.
They were running a blackmail ring.

If Epstein and Clinton were partners, that's really bad.

If Epstein was shaking down Clinton, did Clinton embezzle the US Treasury or the DNC treasury to pay him off?

Bill is not a pedophile.
They were running a blackmail ring.

Technically...that's even worse, that means they were actively selling/exploiting the girls to pedophiles and making their fantasies possible...yes actually worse...that's why there's so many layers in hell.
The mob used to do that shit.
Target rich big shots and politicians with high class hookers, film them in convention hotel rooms with hidden camera's and bam. 2 weeks later he gets an anonymous package with the video and a 'bill for services' to the tune of 6 or 7 figures ( nowadays it would be more)

He reminds me of Nixon.lots of similarities.if pinochio were true,clintons nose would grow miles long across the country.

Hey something I know you would be interested in is you should hop over to the history section,there are a couple threads there on Reagan where you can take people to school that he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time while there is another on carter you should also jump in onto defend him.hope you make it over there to them

If Epstein and Clinton were partners, that's really bad.

If Epstein was shaking down Clinton, did Clinton embezzle the US Treasury or the DNC treasury to pay him off?
The death of Vince Foster and other incidents buried a ton of stuff we may never know. The Murrah bldg - Whitewater files moved there from Little Rock only weeks before the bombing. Breathes in room for yet another 'conspiracy theory'.

To be fair, this allegation from the same person has been out there for a long time. This isn't new.
Or "witnesses" who are just hoping for 15 minutes of fame and a payday, and will say whatever it is that will get that for them.

Wait, I thought you guys said we should believe the women?

He reminds me of Nixon.lots of similarities.if pinochio were true,clintons nose would grow miles long across the country.

Hey something I know you would be interested in is you should hop over to the history section,there are a couple threads there on Reagan where you can take people to school that he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time while there is another on carter you should also jump in onto defend him.hope you make it over there to them
Tricky Dick , Poppy Bush and Slick Willy will be best friends again some day.

"We saved you a seat Billy. Welcome to hell."

Wait, I thought you guys said we should believe the women?
I never said that.

What I do believe, though, is that we should take all women's allegations seriously, and then conduct thorough investigations.

It’s the New York Post which means the New York Times and Washington Post are sitting on it and/or trying to buy time to spin it. Snopes and Fact Check need time to catch up.

Forum List

Back