Bill Clinton denies visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private island despite new court documents.

Yeah flying to a island that is owned by a kid rape pimp doesnt mean you were fucking kids.
No matter how many times you flew out there.
Just one problem...we have no evidence he ever actually flew there.

Actually, there are witnesses to Slick Willy's presence on the Epstein property. And Mr. Clinton has not produced any alibis or explanations, merely a denial of the facts that have been presented.

If these events have happened since 1992, Secret Service records should be useful in verifying Clinton's claimed innocence.

Bill's denials are as valid as a 3 dollar bill.

He'll lie to the bitter end. Only when cornered beyond any other option would he tell the truth.

He tried to shimmy on being alone ever with Lewinsky in the Paula Jones trial. He testified "I do not recall, maybe she dropped things off, blah, blah, blah." when asked if they were ever alone. Only after his sperm was found on her dress was he forced to admit the truth.

If he thinks it can't be proven, he'll lie. Under oath or not makes no difference. He's conclusively proven that much already.
Of course he does. Lying is his specialty.

Former President Bill Clinton denied ever visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island in a statement Friday — a day after allegations that he had been there with two “young girls” surfaced in newly unsealed court documents.

The only lie Bill Clinton has ever been caught in is a lie about a blow job, but nice try.

None of Epstein's victims have EVER named Bill Clinton as one of their abusers. The same cannot be said about Rudy Guliani, who has admitted getting "massages" from Epstein's victims, or Donald Trump, who has been accused of beating and raping a girl when she was 13. Her court filings including an eye witness account of her rape by one of Epstein's "recruiters".

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to find that Trump Cultists are prepared to brand Bill Clinton a completely unreliable liar who can NEVER be believed on the basis of one proven lie, but consider Donald Trump to be reliable and honest after telling 20,000 proven lies.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you
0001.gif

He'll lie to the bitter end. Only when cornered beyond any other option would he tell the truth.

He tried to shimmy on being alone ever with Lewinsky in the Paula Jones trial. He testified "I do not recall, maybe she dropped things off, blah, blah, blah." when asked if they were ever alone. Only after his sperm was found on her dress was he forced to admit the truth.

If he thinks it can't be proven, he'll lie. Under oath or not makes no difference. He's conclusively proven that much already.

Former President Bill Clinton denied ever visiting Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island in a statement Friday — a day after allegations that he had been there with two “young girls” surfaced in newly unsealed court documents.

The only lie Bill Clinton has ever been caught in is a lie about a blow job, but nice try.

None of Epstein's victims have EVER named Bill Clinton as one of their abusers. The same cannot be said about Rudy Guliani, who has admitted getting "massages" from Epstein's victims, or Donald Trump, who has been accused of beating and raping a girl when she was 13. Her court filings including an eye witness account of her rape by one of Epstein's "recruiters".

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to find that Trump Cultists are prepared to brand Bill Clinton a completely unreliable liar who can NEVER be believed on the basis of one proven lie, but consider Donald Trump to be reliable and honest after telling 20,000 proven lies.

BS. He was sanctioned and fined by the judge in the Paula Jones case for giving intentionally misleading information in his sworn testimony, in an attempt to deny any involvement in another siuation, exactly as he is doing here.

He is a liar, one that has done so under oath and has been branded by the courts as such.

Nice try indeed.

Last edited:
Yeah flying to a island that is owned by a kid rape pimp doesnt mean you were fucking kids.
Try YouTube.
Then find some video from the Civil War.
Hmm, checked. Still no evidence.

I agree, Let's give Clinton at least the same benefit of the doubt as the Democrats gave Kavanaugh.

Try YouTube.

Why not subpoena the men on Clinton's Secret Service detail? Check their logs, expenses, etc? Mr. Clinton has been under the continuous protection of the SS since 1992 when he became the Democrat Party nominee.

Try YouTube.

Why not subpoena the men on Clinton's Secret Service detail? Check their logs, expenses, etc? Mr. Clinton has been under the continuous protection of the SS since 1992 when he became the Democrat Party nominee.

I believe Clinton dismissed his service detail for several flights on Epstiens plane?

Try YouTube.

I believe Clinton dismissed his service detail for several flights on Epstiens plane?
What the secret service must know about the doings of the first families.

Absolutely no one would be surprised at finding out either of them spent time there with young girls.

That alone paints neither one in a very positive light.

Both were (are) presidents of the United States that many will go to great lengths to defend.

That doesn't paint the country in a very positive light.

Billy is incapable of telling the truth. Enough said already we all know who and what he is. Hillary on the other hand would be nothing more than a second rate attorney if it were not for Bill which is why she remains at his side, a perfect marriage of convenience.

Forum List

Back