Big Tax Increase coming soon.....we told ya so.

Great. It's about time we starting paying for things. You all that think everything should be free are going to have to stop your leeching.

In principle, I agree with you. However, if they are going to raise taxes they need to raise them on everyone across the board everyone is responsible for our massive spending and debt and not engage in class warfare based on envy, jealousy, and greed.

I've already said that was fine with me. It's most of those who say they want to do this don't really mean it.

It's not a myth....the Tax Revenue Bill of 1964 is a real thing....look it up, and it's history.

History you clearly don't understand.

I mean, I feel your pain. Every Republican elected since JFK has been a complete fucking failure, so I see why you'd like to repaint JFK as one of yours. But he really wasn't.
What did I get historically wrong?

Actually we have had fantastic US Presidents since JFK that have been Republican...

and I am not claiming JFK was a Republican....he was a Dem....the last real Dem....but he certainy wouldn't be welcomed in the DNC today

JFK's hometown party, does a great job of highlighting just that: Would Democrats embrace JFK now? - The Boston Globe

The 35th president was an ardent tax-cutter who championed across-the-board, top-to-bottom reductions in personal and corporate tax rates, slashed tariffs to promote free trade, and even spoke out against the “confiscatory” property taxes being levied in too many cities.
He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal. “I do not believe that Washington should do for the people what they can do for themselves through local and private effort,” Kennedy bluntly avowed during the 1960 campaign. One of his first acts as president was to institute a pay cut for top White House staffers, and that was only the start of his budgetary austerity. “To the surprise of many of his appointees,” longtime aide Ted Sorensen would later write, he “personally scrutinized every agency request with a cold eye and encouraged his budget director to say ‘no.’ ”
On the other hand, he was a Cold War anticommunist who aggressively increased military spending. He faulted his Republican predecessor for tailoring the nation’s military strategy to fit the budget, rather than the other way around. “We must refuse to accept a cheap, second-best defense,” JFK said during his run for the White House. He made good on that pledge, pushing defense spending to 50 percent of federal expenditures and 9 percent of GDP, both far higher than today’s levels. Speaking in Texas just hours before his death, he proudly took credit for building the US military into “a defense system second to none.”

Actually we have had fantastic US Presidents since JFK that have been Republican...

No you haven't Let's review, shall we?

Nixon- Forced to resign.
Ford- Voted out of office, had a recession and runaway inflation.
Reagan - Senile, sold weapons to terrorists, gave amnesty to illegals
Bush-41 - Voted out of office, had a recession, got us into an unncessary war.
Bush- 43 - Stole the presidency, got us into two wars, had two recessions, let a major city get flooded,
Trump- Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick, too many things to list.

He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal. “

Are you fucking kidding me? He pissed away billions of dollars putting people on the moon.. Built highways, expanded the welfare state, etc. True, he was killed before most of his plans saw fruition...

Nixon- Forced to resign.
Bush- 43 - Stole the presidency, got us into two wars, had two recessions, let a major city get flooded,

Are you fucking kidding me? He pissed away billions of dollars putting people on the moon.. Built highways, expanded the welfare state, etc. True, he was killed before most of his plans saw fruition...

reagan one on

Nixon- Forced to resign.

Sure let's review:

Nixon, great foreign policies, ended the left war in Vietnam....but agree...not a overall great President...he still followed the flawed economic theory from the New Deal....and yes, resigned for his illegal deeds
Ford- spot filler...agreed nothing special
Reagan- one of the greatest President in US history and one of the greatest world leaders. Ended the Cold War, freed millions of the leftist tyranny, and created a booming economy,
Bush - at the time not appreciated, today....very much, a look back at his time in office by experts see his term in a great light: Views soften on 2 former presidents, CNN poll finds - CNN.com
Bush II - by the way, it's telling how the public viewed his father that they elected his son....average President. One of his biggest failures was being too concerned with the media, and bending to leftist after his re-election
Trump - booming economy, historic peace deals, overall average

Let's compare the Dems since JFK
Johnson....got us into a horrible war in Vietnam, created a massive welfare state, that has given debt to massive, unforeseen levels
Carter - a great ex-president...horrible President
Clinton - not a bad President, likely the best Dem we have had since JFK....too bad he couldn't help lying under oath
Obama - helped create one of the worst global refugee crisis we have had since WW2, spread division, empowered Russia and China
Biden - too early to tell, but given the humanitarian crisis he's created on our border, and loyalty to China...he's on the same track as his former boss

and putting a man on the moon, isn't the welfare state, nor was it a waste of money.....it's actually a great way Govt can spend money....massive advancements were made in technology during the Space Program, largely due to the partnerships with private industry. Moreover, we got to the Moon....and got there first.

Nixon- Forced to resign.

reagan one on

Nixon- Forced to resign.

Sure let's review:

Nixon, great foreign policies, ended the left war in Vietnam....but agree...not a overall great President...he still followed the flawed economic theory from the New Deal....and yes, resigned for his illegal deeds
Reagan- one of the greatest President in US history and one of the greatest world leaders. Ended the Cold War, freed millions of the leftist tyranny, and created a booming economy,
Bush - at the time not appreciated, today....very much, a look back at his time in office by experts see his term in a great light: Views soften on 2 former presidents, CNN poll finds - CNN.com
Bush II - by the way, it's telling how the public viewed his father that they elected his son....average President. One of his biggest failures was being too concerned with the media, and bending to leftist after his re-election

Johnson....got us into a horrible war in Vietnam, created a massive welfare state, that has given debt to massive, unforeseen levels
Clinton - not a bad President, likely the best Dem we have had since JFK....too bad he couldn't help lying under oath
Obama - helped create one of the worst global refugee crisis we have had since WW2, spread division, empowered Russia and China
Biden - too early to tell, but given the humanitarian crisis he's created on our border, and loyalty to China...he's on the same track as his former boss

and putting a man on the moon, isn't the welfare state, nor was it a waste of money.....it's actually a great way Govt can spend money....massive advancements were made in technology during the Space Program, largely due to the partnerships with private industry. Moreover, we got to the Moon....and got there first.

Eisenhower got us involved in Vietnam.

Nixon- Forced to resign.

reagan one on

Nixon- Forced to resign.

Sure let's review:

sure, I suppose you could even go back to Truman...https://www.history.com/news/us-presidents-vietnam-war-escalation#:~:text=Harry%20Truman,-State%20Department%20officials&text=In%201947%2C%20however%2C%20Truman%20asserted,in%20a%20Cold%20War%20light.

" Fearing that Vietnam, too, would become a communist state, he sent over transport planes and jeeps, along with 35 military advisers, as part of a multimillion-dollar aid package."

Ironically, it was FDR who was sending Ho arms...but nonetheless...

Vietnam will be known as Johnson's war since he was the one that massively increased the War

JFK recognized the dangers of overtaxing businesses and individuals and the negative impact that could have on the economy. So, economically speaking, how was JFK more liberal than Biden?

Well, to start with, he didn't really cut spending.

He instituted a space program, ran up social programs, and escalated a war in Vietnam. He wasn't a conservative in any way, shape or form.
Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut.

Quickly though, that went out the window when Johnson escalated the war, bigly, and then undid all the work done by JFK, bpth in Civil Rights, and economically, but creating his "War on Poverty" - that simply created mass poverty, mass spending, and mass dependence. on Govt...
You are full of crap as usual, he introduce massive amount of spending with the tax cut and the good numbers comes way more from the increased spending then the tax cuts, why even open your mouth when you have zero clue what you are talking about.
Actually there was a spending cut in the 64 Tax Revenue law.....actually a decrease of over $100 billion in the Federal Budget....which was a lot of money back then.

YOu really don't know what you are talking about.
How did this happen then, gee golly gee what happened on this chart in 1960
View attachment 469219 JFK INCREASED SPENDING MASSIVELY< I ASSUME DING DONG HERE IS JUST LYING AS USUAL< OR AT BEST HALF THE TRUTH> one more thing the rate of increase was the fastest increase of spending in history other then spending on WW2
LBJ and the Great Society.....different pieces of legislation my uninformed friend

The legisation we were discussing was his tax cut bill, that massively cut taxes, and also cut spending....Johnson had to sign it in 64 because Kennedy you know, was killed by a leftist in Nov of 63
The chart along with me says you full of crap. Everyone knows that the profile of JFK economic plan was this
"JFK's Impact on the Minimum Wage, Social Security, and Mental Health"
View attachment 469229
I like making a fool out of people who think they know it all, seems that our friend Struth is selling bull crap again. If you see their mouth open they are lying. Just read the article.
No, the chart doesn't....as I highlighted what the law we were discussing did....

Yes JFK has a solid economic record....he was tax cutter....which helps accomplish such things
JFK Raised spending massively as the chart shows , you said he cut spending , that chart makes you full of crap. You can't change that. Here is the chart for everyone else ,all that is needed is to look at the increase in spending from when JFK came into office 1961. Struth says he cut spending ,the chart says he increased spending , in fact it is the fastest rate of increase in our history other then the two big wars.
jfk.png

Last edited:

Nixon- Forced to resign.

reagan one on

Nixon- Forced to resign.

Sure let's review:

sure, I suppose you could even go back to Truman...https://www.history.com/news/us-presidents-vietnam-war-escalation#:~:text=Harry%20Truman,-State%20Department%20officials&text=In%201947%2C%20however%2C%20Truman%20asserted,in%20a%20Cold%20War%20light.

" Fearing that Vietnam, too, would become a communist state, he sent over transport planes and jeeps, along with 35 military advisers, as part of a multimillion-dollar aid package."

Vietnam will be known as Johnson's war since he was the one that massively increased the War
No he won't history says that Eisenhower got us into that war. You can't change the facts ace.

Nixon- Forced to resign.

reagan one on

Nixon- Forced to resign.

Sure let's review:

No he won't history says that Eisenhower got us into that war. You can't change the facts ace.
Maybe you didn't click on the link from History.com I provided....it clearly states that Truman sent troops in first....

JFK recognized the dangers of overtaxing businesses and individuals and the negative impact that could have on the economy. So, economically speaking, how was JFK more liberal than Biden?

He instituted a space program, ran up social programs, and escalated a war in Vietnam. He wasn't a conservative in any way, shape or form.
Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut.

Quickly though, that went out the window when Johnson escalated the war, bigly, and then undid all the work done by JFK, bpth in Civil Rights, and economically, but creating his "War on Poverty" - that simply created mass poverty, mass spending, and mass dependence. on Govt...
You are full of crap as usual, he introduce massive amount of spending with the tax cut and the good numbers comes way more from the increased spending then the tax cuts, why even open your mouth when you have zero clue what you are talking about.
Actually there was a spending cut in the 64 Tax Revenue law.....actually a decrease of over $100 billion in the Federal Budget....which was a lot of money back then.

View attachment 469219 JFK INCREASED SPENDING MASSIVELY< I ASSUME DING DONG HERE IS JUST LYING AS USUAL< OR AT BEST HALF THE TRUTH> one more thing the rate of increase was the fastest increase of spending in history other then spending on WW2
LBJ and the Great Society.....different pieces of legislation my uninformed friend

The legisation we were discussing was his tax cut bill, that massively cut taxes, and also cut spending....Johnson had to sign it in 64 because Kennedy you know, was killed by a leftist in Nov of 63
The chart along with me says you full of crap. Everyone knows that the profile of JFK economic plan was this
View attachment 469229
I like making a fool out of people who think they know it all, seems that our friend Struth is selling bull crap again. If you see their mouth open they are lying. Just read the article.
No, the chart doesn't....as I highlighted what the law we were discussing did....

Yes JFK has a solid economic record....he was tax cutter....which helps accomplish such things
JFK Raised spending massively as the chart shows , you said he cut spending , that chart makes you full of crap. You can't change that. Here is the chart for everyone else ,all that is needed is to look at the increase in spending from when JFK came into office 1961. Struth says he cut spending ,the chart says he increased spending , in fact it is the fastest rate of increase in our history other then the two big wars.
View attachment 469710
I said the 1964 Revenue bill cut spending, it did....and taxes....it did...that was his bill.

He did increase spending, but not on the welfare state, he spent on military and the space program

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710
I said the 1964 Revenue bill cut spending, it did....and taxes....it did...that was his bill.

He did increase spending, but not on the welfare state, he spent on military and the space program
What a goof, the corner stone was as you put it ,he spent on welfare type programs you are so full of shit you got nothing right. You said he didn't increase spending , and he did ace.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

The only reason you open your mouth is to change socks. He increased spending massively, fastest rate of increase in history other then the two big wars , so your he cut spending bullshit is as usual baloni made up crap lying and distorting , You can't win , every time you say something it is crap.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

The only reason you open your mouth is to change socks. He increased spending massively, fastest rate of increase in history other then the two big wars , so your he cut spending bullshit is as usual baloni made up crap lying and distorting , You can't win , every time you say something it is crap.
I never said he cut spending...so why do you continue to lie? Look you can't handle the fact you ahve been debunked over and over again, and continue to talk about things you have no clue about.....run along

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

What a goof, the corner stone was as you put it ,he spent on welfare type programs you are so full of shit you got nothing right. You said he didn't increase spending , and he did ace.
Nope, not much he was very much against the welfare state.... He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal. “I do not believe that Washington should do for the people what they can do for themselves through local and private effort,” Kennedy bluntly avowed during the 1960 campaign. One of his first acts as president was to institute a pay cut for top White House staffers, and that was only the start of his budgetary austerity. “To the surprise of many of his appointees,” longtime aide Ted Sorensen would later write, he “personally scrutinized every agency request with a cold eye and encouraged his budget director to say ‘no.’ ”

"When his reelection in 1958 made it clear that Kennedy would be running for the Democratic presidential nomination, Eleanor Roosevelt was asked in a TV interview whom she would support if forced to choose “between a conservative Democrat like Kennedy and a liberal Republican [like] Rockefeller.” FDR’s widow, then as now a progressive icon, answered that she would do all she could to make sure Kennedy wouldn’t be the party’s nominee."

Would Democrats embrace JFK now? - The Boston Globe

Face it you have been debunked at every failed attempt you have made here....history and facts aren't on your side

Nixon- Forced to resign.

People are not moving into blue cities. They are moving out. Have been for decades. Newer cities that were red are now turning blue as the life gets sucked out of them and the welfare state takes control. Those cities still have center city infrastructure and money goes there. The infrastructure can not be redone totally because it would cost hundreds or thousands of times more then when originally put in. The ghettos are growing as the people inside cities get poorer in real terms. The housing being lower then suburban areas helps a little but the taxes are more and more and in many different ways for a dumbed down population that seems to no improve itself as the social help keeps increasing.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

Your bullshit statements "He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal."
"Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut." buy 64 massive increase in spending as the chart clearly shows

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

Your bullshit statements "He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal."
"Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut." buy 64 massive increase in spending as the chart clearly shows
He wasn't....i provided evidence of that....he wasn't a big welfare spender....spending doesn't always = big liberal welfare state spending.

He was killed by a commie...and yes his tax cut, spending cut bill was signed by Johnson right afterhe died in Nov of 63

Great. It's about time we starting paying for things. You all that think everything should be free are going to have to stop your leeching.
Liar, total lair. Nobody on the right side thinks that.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

"Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut." Massive increase in spending as the chart clearly shows,

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

I never said he cut spending...so why do you continue to lie? Look you can't handle the fact you ahve been debunked over and over again, and continue to talk about things you have no clue about.....run along
Read post 331 what a lame duck, so cowboy how does that fit with you saying he never cut spending, What a loser. Now read post 338 , you are a joke.

Forum List

Back