Big Tax Increase coming soon.....we told ya so.

You don't have to put money in a bank.

And since when are you a small government guy?

You want government to do everything for you.

I want the government to do the things it needs to do. Government isn't really doing anything for me right now. I'm not enrolled in any government programs at this time, unless you count the VA loan I bought my house with.

(And since I've never missed a payment in 17 years, that shouldn't even count)

I do want government to be efficient and live in it's means, just like businesses and households have to do.

Now, 13 years ago, before I cured myself of Republican Stupidity, I actually was in a financial mess, partly due to medical bills, partly due to reduced salary after Bush's recession, and partly because I wasn't necessarily spending my money on the right things.

So I was close to $60,000 in debt above my mortgage, and probably needed to buy a new car.

I did what I needed to do. I cut back on my spending. I took second and third jobs to increase my income. I built up a side business writing resumes to generate additional income.

Today, I am debt free save what is left on my mortgage, and have nearly a years salary in savings to tap into in case I have to in case the country has a brain fart and puts another Republican in office.
If anyone has a concern about the economy you would be a total idiot to elect a president from the right, They are a total disaster as far as the economy is concerned.
tell me what democrat has not increased the debt while in office.

And FYI I don't vote for republicans because they're just as bad as the fucking deomcrats

JFK recognized the dangers of overtaxing businesses and individuals and the negative impact that could have on the economy. So, economically speaking, how was JFK more liberal than Biden?

Well, to start with, he didn't really cut spending.

He instituted a space program, ran up social programs, and escalated a war in Vietnam. He wasn't a conservative in any way, shape or form.

JFK recognized the dangers of overtaxing businesses and individuals and the negative impact that could have on the economy. So, economically speaking, how was JFK more liberal than Biden?

He instituted a space program, ran up social programs, and escalated a war in Vietnam. He wasn't a conservative in any way, shape or form.
Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut.

Quickly though, that went out the window when Johnson escalated the war, bigly, and then undid all the work done by JFK, bpth in Civil Rights, and economically, but creating his "War on Poverty" - that simply created mass poverty, mass spending, and mass dependence. on Govt...

Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut.

Quickly though, that went out the window when Johnson escalated the war, bigly, and then undid all the work done by JFK, bpth in Civil Rights, and economically, but creating his "War on Poverty" - that simply created mass poverty, mass spending, and mass dependence. on Govt...

Ah. the old Mythology that JFK was going to do all these great things, before he was killed by the Trilateralist Lizard People.

The reality - LBJ and JFK were on the same page with policy, and LBJ was able to get stuff done because JFK was martyred.

All those idiots who thought everything was free....now gonna see somebody always gotta pay for the free stuff.

The working class have been paying for the tax give aways to the rich for 40 years. Currently to the tune of $20 Trillion.

The same people who have been paying for the freebies in subsidies to fossil fuel, petro chemical, pharmaceutical, defense contractor, and insurance companies.

The same people that have been paying to bail out the banks, air lines, and Donald Trumps bankruptcies.

You're right. You're getting to see what' it's like to have to give up on those freebies.

That money belongs to the people. The people that actually work for a living in this country, which is the only reason those worthless fucks exist, and we want our money back.

And we're going to get it.
bullshit--the rich pay MORE than their fair share
So why are they the only ones to get much richer with each tax cut?
Because they pay most of the taxes.
How the fuck is a person who pays ZERO taxes suppose to pay less taxes???

They should pay most of the taxes. They get the vast majority of the benefits of our taxes.
They pay the vast majority of taxes - so DUH! they get most of the benefits.
You understand Math Matters right?
If you want to complain about wealth concentration, companies getting too big etc. - I am there also.
But math is math.

Got it. Some are just more equal than others, right?
Exactly. You think people who already pay no income tax should get more of a tax break. Yuo realize that doesn't make sense right?
I believe those at the top have too many tax breaks.
Those at the extreme lower end of the wealth gap can't afford the things that they need, much less pay to help others. If those at the top of the gap were paying their fair share, the gap wouldn't be expanding so quickly. A level playing field isn't too much to ask for.
I paid over 60k in federal taxes last year. What tax breaks did I get? Cause every tax break I looked at I didn't qualify for because I made too much money.

Were you in that group at Mar-a-lago when trump told them he had just made them all a lot richer?
Nope. What does that have to do with what I wrote or your claim that those at the top have too many tax breaks. I'm in the top 5% and I'm not getting any tax breaks. Would you like to tax me more?

Ah. the old Mythology that JFK was going to do all these great things, before he was killed by the Trilateralist Lizard People.

The reality - LBJ and JFK were on the same page with policy, and LBJ was able to get stuff done because JFK was martyred.
It's not a myth....the Tax Revenue Bill of 1964 is a real thing....look it up, and it's history.

JFK and Johnson were not friends.....JFK only picked up because of his power in the Senate and the DNC, most Dems did not like JFK because of his policies, but Johnson was able to get some of those votes.

Johnson hated the Kennedys, especially after Jack's murder

JFK actually greatly feared a President Johnson....and history has shown he was right to have those fears:

"

President John F. Kennedy was so "worried for the country" about the prospect that Vice President Lyndon Johnson might succeed him as president that he'd begun having private conversations about who should become the Democratic Party's standard-bearer in 1968, Jacqueline Kennedy recalled in a series of oral-history interviews recorded in early 1964.

She said her husband believed strongly that Johnson shouldn't become president and, in the months before his death in November 1963, he'd begun talking to his brother, Robert Kennedy, about ways to maneuver around Johnson in 1968"

Good points. He was liberal on so many fronts. While i would take issue with his egregious social spending, his refusal to punish taxpayers with high tax levels and hikes is the core reason I don’t vote Democrat.

I want the government to do the things it needs to do. Government isn't really doing anything for me right now. I'm not enrolled in any government programs at this time, unless you count the VA loan I bought my house with.

I do want government to be efficient and live in it's means, just like businesses and households have to do.

Now, 13 years ago, before I cured myself of Republican Stupidity, I actually was in a financial mess, partly due to medical bills, partly due to reduced salary after Bush's recession, and partly because I wasn't necessarily spending my money on the right things.

So I was close to $60,000 in debt above my mortgage, and probably needed to buy a new car.

I did what I needed to do. I cut back on my spending. I took second and third jobs to increase my income. I built up a side business writing resumes to generate additional income.

Today, I am debt free save what is left on my mortgage, and have nearly a years salary in savings to tap into in case I have to in case the country has a brain fart and puts another Republican in office.
If anyone has a concern about the economy you would be a total idiot to elect a president from the right, They are a total disaster as far as the economy is concerned.

And FYI I don't vote for republicans because they're just as bad as the fucking deomcrats
What a joke, the right leads the way in increasing the Debt. better have the facts before you say something stupid. By the way if you are concerned about this country's econimy , you would be a idiot to vote in a righty for president, The right is a total disaster as far as every important aspect of the economy is concerned, Don't even waste our time about one presidents results.

You are full of crap as usual, he introduce massive amount of spending with the tax cut and the good numbers comes way more from the increased spending then the tax cuts, why even open your mouth when you have zero clue what you are talking about.

What a joke, the right leads the way in increasing the Debt. better have the facts before you say something stupid. By the way if you are concerned about this country's econimy , you would be a idiot to vote in a righty for president, The right is a total disaster as far as every important aspect of the economy is concerned, Don't even waste our time about one presidents results.

I hate to tell you thin but BOTH parties increase the debt.

Why don't you name one presidential administration that didn't increase the national debt in the past 40 years?

You are full of crap as usual, he introduce massive amount of spending with the tax cut and the good numbers comes way more from the increased spending then the tax cuts, why even open your mouth when you have zero clue what you are talking about.
Actually there was a spending cut in the 64 Tax Revenue law.....actually a decrease of over $100 billion in the Federal Budget....which was a lot of money back then.

YOu really don't know what you are talking about.

can you tell me, to be in the right wing hate party do you have to be a full pledged member of Qanon and
anon1.png

All those idiots who thought everything was free....now gonna see somebody always gotta pay for the free stuff.

The working class have been paying for the tax give aways to the rich for 40 years. Currently to the tune of $20 Trillion.

The same people who have been paying for the freebies in subsidies to fossil fuel, petro chemical, pharmaceutical, defense contractor, and insurance companies.

The same people that have been paying to bail out the banks, air lines, and Donald Trumps bankruptcies.

You're right. You're getting to see what' it's like to have to give up on those freebies.

That money belongs to the people. The people that actually work for a living in this country, which is the only reason those worthless fucks exist, and we want our money back.

They should pay most of the taxes. They get the vast majority of the benefits of our taxes.
If you want to complain about wealth concentration, companies getting too big etc. - I am there also.
But math is math.

Exactly. You think people who already pay no income tax should get more of a tax break. Yuo realize that doesn't make sense right?
Those at the extreme lower end of the wealth gap can't afford the things that they need, much less pay to help others. If those at the top of the gap were paying their fair share, the gap wouldn't be expanding so quickly. A level playing field isn't too much to ask for.
I paid over 60k in federal taxes last year. What tax breaks did I get? Cause every tax break I looked at I didn't qualify for because I made too much money.

Were you in that group at Mar-a-lago when trump told them he had just made them all a lot richer?
Nope. What does that have to do with what I wrote or your claim that those at the top have too many tax breaks. I'm in the top 5% and I'm not getting any tax breaks. Would you like to tax me more?
I highly doubt you are in that group, but what-the-hell. This is the anonymous internet. You can be a fairy princess if you want to. Those in the group you mention got the greatest rate change in Trump's tax cut. Even higher than the top 1%. whose tax cut was about $50,000. 77 times the cut for the entire bottom 80%. Biden's plan to increase tax rates for those above $400,000, which won't even effect the group you mentioned is smart and fair, and about time.

Why don't you name one presidential administration that didn't increase the national debt in the past 40 years?
Who in the hell said that it was just one side ace. go play someplace else, your just clowning up the thread with wasted nonsense. It was mostly by the hate party , that's what I said and that fact hasn't changed.

Who in the hell said that it was just one side ace. go play someplace else, your just clowning up the thread with wasted nonsense. It was mostly by the hate party , that's what I said and that fact hasn't changed.

Did you know that 3 out of the top 5 largest increases of the national debt by percentage were under Democrats?

So it doesn't fucking matter which party is in office.

Great. It's about time we starting paying for things. You all that think everything should be free are going to have to stop your leeching.

In principle, I agree with you. However, if they are going to raise taxes they need to raise them on everyone across the board everyone is responsible for our massive spending and debt and not engage in class warfare based on envy, jealousy, and greed.

But math is math.

I highly doubt you are in that group, but what-the-hell. This is the anonymous internet. You can be a fairy princess if you want to. Those in the group you mention got the greatest rate change in Trump's tax cut. Even higher than the top 1%. whose tax cut was about $50,000. 77 times the cut for the entire bottom 80%. Biden's plan to increase tax rates for those above $400,000, which won't even effect the group you mentioned is smart and fair, and about time.
Before I retired I worked as an engineer in the oil and gas industry for 36 years. My base was 260, bonus put me up to 310 and contributions to pension and 401k match put me up to 370 and company paid non-taxable benefits put me up to 400. So yeah, I was. I also got a 400k severance package when I retired and walked with a pension of 2 million in addition to my 401k. My tax bill ran about 60k a year.

People like you are parasites.

Did you know that 3 out of the top 5 largest increases of the national debt by percentage were under Democrats?

The only time in my life we've had fiscal discipline was in the 90s with Clinton in the presidency and Gingrich in the House.

The only time in my life we've had fiscal discipline was in the 90s with Clinton in the presidency and Gingrich in the House.
And the debt still went up.

it's been 92 years since any presidential administration reduced the debt.

I highly doubt you are in that group, but what-the-hell. This is the anonymous internet. You can be a fairy princess if you want to. Those in the group you mention got the greatest rate change in Trump's tax cut. Even higher than the top 1%. whose tax cut was about $50,000. 77 times the cut for the entire bottom 80%.

How would the bottom 80% see a $50k tax cut when they don't even pay that much in taxes?

Forum List

Back