Big Tax Increase coming soon.....we told ya so.

All those idiots who thought everything was free....now gonna see somebody always gotta pay for the free stuff.

The working class have been paying for the tax give aways to the rich for 40 years. Currently to the tune of $20 Trillion.

The same people who have been paying for the freebies in subsidies to fossil fuel, petro chemical, pharmaceutical, defense contractor, and insurance companies.

The same people that have been paying to bail out the banks, air lines, and Donald Trumps bankruptcies.

You're right. You're getting to see what' it's like to have to give up on those freebies.

That money belongs to the people. The people that actually work for a living in this country, which is the only reason those worthless fucks exist, and we want our money back.

And we're going to get it.

Translation: "I'm so thrilled to satisfy my greed AND my envy at the same time!! I earned that money just by existing and breathing!!!"

JFK recognized the dangers of overtaxing businesses and individuals and the negative impact that could have on the economy. So, economically speaking, how was JFK more liberal than Biden?

Well, to start with, he didn't really cut spending.

He instituted a space program, ran up social programs, and escalated a war in Vietnam. He wasn't a conservative in any way, shape or form.
Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut.

Quickly though, that went out the window when Johnson escalated the war, bigly, and then undid all the work done by JFK, bpth in Civil Rights, and economically, but creating his "War on Poverty" - that simply created mass poverty, mass spending, and mass dependence. on Govt...
You are full of crap as usual, he introduce massive amount of spending with the tax cut and the good numbers comes way more from the increased spending then the tax cuts, why even open your mouth when you have zero clue what you are talking about.
Actually there was a spending cut in the 64 Tax Revenue law.....actually a decrease of over $100 billion in the Federal Budget....which was a lot of money back then.

YOu really don't know what you are talking about.
How did this happen then, gee golly gee what happened on this chart in 1960
View attachment 469219 JFK INCREASED SPENDING MASSIVELY< I ASSUME DING DONG HERE IS JUST LYING AS USUAL< OR AT BEST HALF THE TRUTH> one more thing the rate of increase was the fastest increase of spending in history other then spending on WW2
LBJ and the Great Society.....different pieces of legislation my uninformed friend

The legisation we were discussing was his tax cut bill, that massively cut taxes, and also cut spending....Johnson had to sign it in 64 because Kennedy you know, was killed by a leftist in Nov of 63
The chart along with me says you full of crap. Everyone knows that the profile of JFK economic plan was this
"JFK's Impact on the Minimum Wage, Social Security, and Mental Health"
View attachment 469229
I like making a fool out of people who think they know it all, seems that our friend Struth is selling bull crap again. If you see their mouth open they are lying. Just read the article.
No, the chart doesn't....as I highlighted what the law we were discussing did....

Yes JFK has a solid economic record....he was tax cutter....which helps accomplish such things
JFK Raised spending massively as the chart shows , you said he cut spending , that chart makes you full of crap. You can't change that. Here is the chart for everyone else ,all that is needed is to look at the increase in spending from when JFK came into office 1961. Struth says he cut spending ,the chart says he increased spending , in fact it is the fastest rate of increase in our history other then the two big wars.
View attachment 469710
I said the 1964 Revenue bill cut spending, it did....and taxes....it did...that was his bill.

He did increase spending, but not on the welfare state, he spent on military and the space program
Your bullshit statements "He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal."
"Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut." Massive increase in spending as the chart clearly shows,
JFK recognized the dangers of overtaxing businesses and individuals and the negative impact that could have on the economy. So, economically speaking, how was JFK more liberal than Biden?

He instituted a space program, ran up social programs, and escalated a war in Vietnam. He wasn't a conservative in any way, shape or form.
Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut.

Quickly though, that went out the window when Johnson escalated the war, bigly, and then undid all the work done by JFK, bpth in Civil Rights, and economically, but creating his "War on Poverty" - that simply created mass poverty, mass spending, and mass dependence. on Govt...
You are full of crap as usual, he introduce massive amount of spending with the tax cut and the good numbers comes way more from the increased spending then the tax cuts, why even open your mouth when you have zero clue what you are talking about.
Actually there was a spending cut in the 64 Tax Revenue law.....actually a decrease of over $100 billion in the Federal Budget....which was a lot of money back then.

View attachment 469219 JFK INCREASED SPENDING MASSIVELY< I ASSUME DING DONG HERE IS JUST LYING AS USUAL< OR AT BEST HALF THE TRUTH> one more thing the rate of increase was the fastest increase of spending in history other then spending on WW2
LBJ and the Great Society.....different pieces of legislation my uninformed friend

The legisation we were discussing was his tax cut bill, that massively cut taxes, and also cut spending....Johnson had to sign it in 64 because Kennedy you know, was killed by a leftist in Nov of 63
The chart along with me says you full of crap. Everyone knows that the profile of JFK economic plan was this
View attachment 469229
I like making a fool out of people who think they know it all, seems that our friend Struth is selling bull crap again. If you see their mouth open they are lying. Just read the article.
No, the chart doesn't....as I highlighted what the law we were discussing did....

Yes JFK has a solid economic record....he was tax cutter....which helps accomplish such things
JFK Raised spending massively as the chart shows , you said he cut spending , that chart makes you full of crap. You can't change that. Here is the chart for everyone else ,all that is needed is to look at the increase in spending from when JFK came into office 1961. Struth says he cut spending ,the chart says he increased spending , in fact it is the fastest rate of increase in our history other then the two big wars.
View attachment 469710
I said the 1964 Revenue bill cut spending, it did....and taxes....it did...that was his bill.

He did increase spending, but not on the welfare state, he spent on military and the space program
The only reason you open your mouth is to change socks. He increased spending massively, fastest rate of increase in history other then the two big wars , so your he cut spending bullshit is as usual baloni made up crap lying and distorting , You can't win , every time you say something it is crap.
I never said he cut spending...so why do you continue to lie? Look you can't handle the fact you ahve been debunked over and over again, and continue to talk about things you have no clue about.....run along
Read post 331 what a lame duck, so cowboy how does that fit with you saying he never cut spending, What a loser.
wait when did i say he never cut spending????

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

The only reason you open your mouth is to change socks. He increased spending massively, fastest rate of increase in history other then the two big wars , so your he cut spending bullshit is as usual baloni made up crap lying and distorting , You can't win , every time you say something it is crap.
I never said he cut spending...so why do you continue to lie? Look you can't handle the fact you ahve been debunked over and over again, and continue to talk about things you have no clue about.....run along
You are a joke read your post 283 , Here is you quote "Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut."
What did I get historically wrong?

Actually we have had fantastic US Presidents since JFK that have been Republican...

No you haven't Let's review, shall we?

Nixon- Forced to resign.
Ford- Voted out of office, had a recession and runaway inflation.
Reagan - Senile, sold weapons to terrorists, gave amnesty to illegals
Bush-41 - Voted out of office, had a recession, got us into an unncessary war.
Bush- 43 - Stole the presidency, got us into two wars, had two recessions, let a major city get flooded,
Trump- Jesus Christ on a Pogo Stick, too many things to list.

He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal. “

Are you fucking kidding me? He pissed away billions of dollars putting people on the moon.. Built highways, expanded the welfare state, etc. True, he was killed before most of his plans saw fruition...

reagan one on

Actually we have had fantastic US Presidents since JFK that have been Republican...

Nixon- Forced to resign.
Bush- 43 - Stole the presidency, got us into two wars, had two recessions, let a major city get flooded,

Are you fucking kidding me? He pissed away billions of dollars putting people on the moon.. Built highways, expanded the welfare state, etc. True, he was killed before most of his plans saw fruition...

Sure let's review:

Nixon, great foreign policies, ended the left war in Vietnam....but agree...not a overall great President...he still followed the flawed economic theory from the New Deal....and yes, resigned for his illegal deeds
Ford- spot filler...agreed nothing special
Reagan- one of the greatest President in US history and one of the greatest world leaders. Ended the Cold War, freed millions of the leftist tyranny, and created a booming economy,
Bush - at the time not appreciated, today....very much, a look back at his time in office by experts see his term in a great light: Views soften on 2 former presidents, CNN poll finds - CNN.com
Bush II - by the way, it's telling how the public viewed his father that they elected his son....average President. One of his biggest failures was being too concerned with the media, and bending to leftist after his re-election
Trump - booming economy, historic peace deals, overall average

Let's compare the Dems since JFK
Johnson....got us into a horrible war in Vietnam, created a massive welfare state, that has given debt to massive, unforeseen levels
Carter - a great ex-president...horrible President
Clinton - not a bad President, likely the best Dem we have had since JFK....too bad he couldn't help lying under oath
Obama - helped create one of the worst global refugee crisis we have had since WW2, spread division, empowered Russia and China
Biden - too early to tell, but given the humanitarian crisis he's created on our border, and loyalty to China...he's on the same track as his former boss

and putting a man on the moon, isn't the welfare state, nor was it a waste of money.....it's actually a great way Govt can spend money....massive advancements were made in technology during the Space Program, largely due to the partnerships with private industry. Moreover, we got to the Moon....and got there first.

Eisenhower got us involved in Vietnam.
sure, I suppose you could even go back to Truman...https://www.history.com/news/us-presidents-vietnam-war-escalation#:~:text=Harry%20Truman,-State%20Department%20officials&text=In%201947%2C%20however%2C%20Truman%20asserted,in%20a%20Cold%20War%20light.

" Fearing that Vietnam, too, would become a communist state, he sent over transport planes and jeeps, along with 35 military advisers, as part of a multimillion-dollar aid package."

Ironically, it was FDR who was sending Ho arms...but nonetheless...

Vietnam will be known as Johnson's war since he was the one that massively increased the War
No he won't history says that Eisenhower got us into that war. You can't change the facts ace.
Maybe you didn't click on the link from History.com I provided....it clearly states that Truman sent troops in first....
Why would anyone with your track record of make believe.

Great. It's about time we starting paying for things. You all that think everything should be free are going to have to stop your leeching.
Liar, total lair. Nobody on the right side thinks that.

And yet look at how pissy people are getting over the idea of paying.
Twisted fantasy as always. Half truths and mis-characterizations is the norm for you.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

You are a joke read your post 283 , Here is you quote "Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut."

Nixon- Forced to resign.

reagan one on

Nixon- Forced to resign.

Sure let's review:

Nixon, great foreign policies, ended the left war in Vietnam....but agree...not a overall great President...he still followed the flawed economic theory from the New Deal....and yes, resigned for his illegal deeds
Reagan- one of the greatest President in US history and one of the greatest world leaders. Ended the Cold War, freed millions of the leftist tyranny, and created a booming economy,
Bush - at the time not appreciated, today....very much, a look back at his time in office by experts see his term in a great light: Views soften on 2 former presidents, CNN poll finds - CNN.com
Bush II - by the way, it's telling how the public viewed his father that they elected his son....average President. One of his biggest failures was being too concerned with the media, and bending to leftist after his re-election

Johnson....got us into a horrible war in Vietnam, created a massive welfare state, that has given debt to massive, unforeseen levels
Clinton - not a bad President, likely the best Dem we have had since JFK....too bad he couldn't help lying under oath
Obama - helped create one of the worst global refugee crisis we have had since WW2, spread division, empowered Russia and China
Biden - too early to tell, but given the humanitarian crisis he's created on our border, and loyalty to China...he's on the same track as his former boss

and putting a man on the moon, isn't the welfare state, nor was it a waste of money.....it's actually a great way Govt can spend money....massive advancements were made in technology during the Space Program, largely due to the partnerships with private industry. Moreover, we got to the Moon....and got there first.

Eisenhower got us involved in Vietnam.
sure, I suppose you could even go back to Truman...https://www.history.com/news/us-presidents-vietnam-war-escalation#:~:text=Harry%20Truman,-State%20Department%20officials&text=In%201947%2C%20however%2C%20Truman%20asserted,in%20a%20Cold%20War%20light.

" Fearing that Vietnam, too, would become a communist state, he sent over transport planes and jeeps, along with 35 military advisers, as part of a multimillion-dollar aid package."

Ironically, it was FDR who was sending Ho arms...but nonetheless...

Vietnam will be known as Johnson's war since he was the one that massively increased the War
No he won't history says that Eisenhower got us into that war. You can't change the facts ace.
Maybe you didn't click on the link from History.com I provided....it clearly states that Truman sent troops in first....
Why would anyone with your track record of make believe.
yeah....what about that quote...it's 100 percent correct....your point?

All those idiots who thought everything was free....now gonna see somebody always gotta pay for the free stuff.

Ya if you make over 400k. Not likely to effect you now is it. Mean while how much will actually be collected? Over 400k a year ya can afford to hire a tax attorney and will still get out of it.

Wow, you will literally believe anything if a Democrat tells you to.

I'd be ashamed, if I were you. But then, if you had any sense of shame, you wouldn't be a leftist.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

Your bullshit statements "He was anything but a big-spending, welfare-state liberal."
"Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut." Massive increase in spending as the chart clearly shows,

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

Read post 331 what a lame duck, so cowboy how does that fit with you saying he never cut spending, What a loser.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

Idiot! Good god follow the bouncing ball.

Ya if you make over 400k. Not likely to effect you now is it. Mean while how much will actually be collected? Over 400k a year ya can afford to hire a tax attorney and will still get out of it.
If corporate taxes rise, they will pass the costs down to the peons. The endless deficits and printing of currency is helping the prices of products to rise with the help of oil increases. All of this while we can not increase the prime rate and in fact may be in danger of going to negative rates. Put a dollar in the bank and get back 98 cents. Plus the inflation we see in any products. How do we squeeze the bad debt out of the economy? We did it in the early 1980's with a double digit prime rate. Loans in the mid teens and more. Lets try that now and see what happens?
Lol, that's what the deep state elites want ya to believe yet when they had to pay taxes a guy with a union job had a house in the suburbs, health insurance and a decent life. Now not so much. You just keep swallowing though just like ya swallow trumps cock.

"LOL" No, THAT is what the deep state elites want you to believe: rich people never pay any taxes, everything they have REALLY belongs to you just for existing, and your life is going to remain exactly the same while the wealthy line up and hand over their wallets to Daddy Government to give to you for the excellent way you breathe in and out and do not one damned thing else.

Might want to get some aloe, by the way, because I hear those slave chains can chafe.

Great. It's about time we starting paying for things. You all that think everything should be free are going to have to stop your leeching.
Liar, total lair. Nobody on the right side thinks that.

And yet look at how pissy people are getting over the idea of paying.
Twisted fantasy as always. Half truths and mis-characterizations is the norm for you.

Well it's nice to see you supporting tax increases.

View attachment 469229

View attachment 469710

"Well, he was killed by a leftist commie before his proposal could become law, but it did in 1964, and yes spending was cut." buy 64 massive increase in spending as the chart clearly shows
Kennedy's inaugural speech created confidence in his leadership and direction. He cleverly moved forward a year's worth of federal government spending to jump-start the economy without a fight from Congress. He promised to keep spending until businesses were hiring again. He publicly stated that he didn't care about the national debt, which is how he got "the country moving again."

JFK's endorsed deficit spending, mild by today's standards. It proved that government spending jumpstarts a sluggish economy. He also increased the minimum wage, improved Social Security benefits, and passed an urban renewal package. Last but not least, he focused the nation on helping the mentally challenged.

Long term cap gains are taxed at a lower rate to encourage, long term investments.

Nonsense. Long term investment are going to happen regardless a capital gains tax. Just what do you think those 401K's are if not long term investments.

Republicans like to scream about socialism but what are these tax cuts for the wealthy, corporations and Wall St. if not selected socialism... for those who don't need it!

And hey man, don't look on raising taxes on the very rich to pay for programs we desperately need as socialism.

Look at it as forced trickle down economics.

:cool:

Do us all a favor and buy a dictionary before you attempt to sound smart and flippant again, so that at least you know what the terms you use mean.

"Tax cuts are socialism if they go to people I envy!!"

Yeah, okay, Sparkles.

Don't look at other people's money as something you'd really like to spend; look at it as something your lazy ass didn't earn and doesn't deserve. And if you "desperately need programs", that just proves me correct.

I present to you a MORON'S VIEW of history...

Sure let's review:

Nixon also abused the power of his office, spied on Americans, ordered assassinations of foreign leaders, and yes, he was so bad they had to pass a bunch of laws to make sure that never happened again.

This is the wonderful Reagan Myth Making, as Reagan was the only one who didn't get voted out of office or impeached or left the economy in ruins... Of course, he had nothing to do with winning the Cold War, which ended after he left office and kind of caught everyone by surprise. Reagan didn't free those people, they freed themselves.

Bush - at the time not appreciated, today....very much, a look back at his time in office by experts see his term in a great light:

Nope. He was still an idiot.

Except they didn't elect him. He lost to Gore, and he probably lost Florida if his brother hadn't rigged the vote.

Duly noted you didn't even try to defend Trump. Probably a good call on your part.

Uh, if we just spent money on welfare, we wouldn't spend that much. We spend more on the military and MIDDLE CLASS entitlements than we do actually feeding poor people so they behave themselves.

Carter's problem was that he inherited a presidency that was a broken down shell of itself, with all the Post Watergate neutering's of the office. Most of the problem he had were baked into the pie by Ford and Nixon. Carter deserves credit in that he was the guy who had to make the tough decision to stop printing money like Nixon was doing. It caused short term pain, but was good in the long run.

Wow, are you like, fucking retarded? You need to lay the fuck off Fox News, man. First and foremost, the number of undocumented immigrants DECLINED under Obama. Too many reasons to go into here, but it declined from 12 million in 2009 at it's peak to 10 million when he left office.

And sorry, just because you stupid shitheads freaked out because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE for 8 years wasn't him "spreading division". That's on you. If a white guy had accomplished what Obama did, you'd be building monuments to his balls.

Wow, you see, this is where you need to stop watching Fox News, you guys live in your own reality.

Actually, here's how we can tall Biden is already winning on the economy. You guys are bitching about Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Suess and Trannies and other Culture War nonsense.

And what did we win getting there first? Let's get real, you could have spent that money on bridges and those bridges would still be in use today.

I present to you a MORON'S VIEW of history...

Sure let's review:

Nixon also abused the power of his office, spied on Americans, ordered assassinations of foreign leaders, and yes, he was so bad they had to pass a bunch of laws to make sure that never happened again.

This is the wonderful Reagan Myth Making, as Reagan was the only one who didn't get voted out of office or impeached or left the economy in ruins... Of course, he had nothing to do with winning the Cold War, which ended after he left office and kind of caught everyone by surprise. Reagan didn't free those people, they freed themselves.

Bush - at the time not appreciated, today....very much, a look back at his time in office by experts see his term in a great light:

Nope. He was still an idiot.

Except they didn't elect him. He lost to Gore, and he probably lost Florida if his brother hadn't rigged the vote.

Duly noted you didn't even try to defend Trump. Probably a good call on your part.

Uh, if we just spent money on welfare, we wouldn't spend that much. We spend more on the military and MIDDLE CLASS entitlements than we do actually feeding poor people so they behave themselves.

Carter's problem was that he inherited a presidency that was a broken down shell of itself, with all the Post Watergate neutering's of the office. Most of the problem he had were baked into the pie by Ford and Nixon. Carter deserves credit in that he was the guy who had to make the tough decision to stop printing money like Nixon was doing. It caused short term pain, but was good in the long run.

Wow, are you like, fucking retarded? You need to lay the fuck off Fox News, man. First and foremost, the number of undocumented immigrants DECLINED under Obama. Too many reasons to go into here, but it declined from 12 million in 2009 at it's peak to 10 million when he left office.

And sorry, just because you stupid shitheads freaked out because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE for 8 years wasn't him "spreading division". That's on you. If a white guy had accomplished what Obama did, you'd be building monuments to his balls.

Wow, you see, this is where you need to stop watching Fox News, you guys live in your own reality.

Actually, here's how we can tall Biden is already winning on the economy. You guys are bitching about Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Suess and Trannies and other Culture War nonsense.

And what did we win getting there first? Let's get real, you could have spent that money on bridges and those bridges would still be in use today.
Yep...Nixon had some issues....and Dems, like Obama have done and broke those laws

Reagan, was great

Bush was no idiot...

Bush 2....wow you all still can't accept you lost? wow.....you all just love trying to overturn elections...

Johnson was horrible, a racist, bigot, warmonger, that set the nation on the massive debt we are on now, and created more poverty and dependence

Obama; I never said anything about undocumented immigrates.....and NEGRO? Sorry when did I say anything about his race? Why is race always the thing the left goes to?

Biden...Biden isn't winning anything....those things you brought up, aren't what people are complainging about Xiden about....maybe you should actually stop watching your propagandist programs and go learn for yourself

I'd be ashamed, if I were you. But then, if you had any sense of shame, you wouldn't be a leftist.
Well dumb fuck you can download a pdf copy at tax.org. It's large if ya wanna sort through it have at it.

The reason it was the best time was because we ere the only industrial nation with any manufacturing capacity. That's not true anymore.

It wasn't true for very long after WWII, either. By 1955, most of the rest of the world had restored its industrial capability. For instance, the Japanese economy got a big boost from the Korean War when the UN spent a lot of money buying war materials locally.

America was prosperous after WWII for decades because 1) The workforce was unionized and workers got living wages and 2) the rich paid their fair share ,and government invested heavily in infrastructure.

Then some senile actor came along and fucked that all up.

And if you can't see that the government borrowing money from itself is just a shell game that's your problem.

The special issue treasury bonds the government issues to itself will not be paid off because they were never meant to be paid off.

If any private fiduciary did what the government does it would be illegal.

Here's the problem with that. As of now, Medicare has to take those bonds and say, "Pay us to keep operatiosn going". Social Security will have to do the same. And because Medicare and Social Security are White People Welfare - oh, excuse me, "Entitlements", they really aren't going to cut those.

So they only way to really make ends meet is to make the rich finally pay their fair share.
JFK realized that the war time revenue policies are a drag on the economy in peace time. He's the one that started reducing the top tax rates because he was seeing the economy being dragged down.

And just what is a fair share in actual percentages or actual dollars. It might be nice if you people were actually able to define exactly what it is you want so there can be an actual discussion

And Social Security is a piss poor welfare program as it is and it is meant to keep people dependent on the government

JFK would piss himself today to see how Democrats favor class warfare to get power vs. trying to raise the tide for all to prosper.
Kennedy was an American. These current charlatans are globalists--big difference.

Nixon- Forced to resign.

People are not moving into blue cities. They are moving out. Have been for decades. Newer cities that were red are now turning blue as the life gets sucked out of them and the welfare state takes control. Those cities still have center city infrastructure and money goes there. The infrastructure can not be redone totally because it would cost hundreds or thousands of times more then when originally put in. The ghettos are growing as the people inside cities get poorer in real terms. The housing being lower then suburban areas helps a little but the taxes are more and more and in many different ways for a dumbed down population that seems to no improve itself as the social help keeps increasing.
Advice and comments coming from a group that tried to bring down this country and force in a dictator is worthless , you lost your voice when you people sold out this country. You can accidentally say the most brilliant statement but it would be totally disregarded by every patriot in this country, we quit listening to anything from this countries biggest threat and enemy.. All patriots would ignore anything you offer and arbitrarily call it stupid. and you deserve it . No one cares what you think, just the other Traitor to this country. You don't exist.

Yep...Nixon had some issues....and Dems, like Obama have done and broke those laws

Nixon didn't have Issues. Nixon engaged in a frontal assault on American Democracy. And then Ford Pardoned him and he was never held to account for his crimes.

Reagan, was great

No, he wasn't. He tripled the national debt, destroyed the American Middle class, let the banks and wall street run roughshod over the economy.

Bush was no idiot...

Um, yeah, he got us into a war because his ambassador told Saddam we wouldn't have a problem if he invaded Kuwait, and then he invaded Kuwait.

Bush 2....wow you all still can't accept you lost? wow.....you all just love trying to overturn elections...

Except Bush didn't win. He cheated. And he turned out to be a horrible president. Two recessions, two wars, major city wiped out.

Johnson was horrible, a racist, bigot, warmonger, that set the nation on the massive debt we are on now, and created more poverty and dependence

Not really true. In fact, LBJ was the last president to post an ACTUAL SURPLUS. Yes, he spent money (not as much as we do now), but he also made sure the taxes were in pace to pay for it all. Then Tricky Dick came along and started printing money like a mad-man.

Was LBJ a racist? Probably by today's standards. But he also was a guy who pushed civil rights, ended Jim Crow and cracked down on hate groups like the KKK.

Obama; I never said anything about undocumented immigrates.....and NEGRO? Sorry when did I say anything about his race? Why is race always the thing the left goes to?

Because we know that's what it was all about. The right treated a black president like their daughter's new black boyfriend. The only reason why Trump got ahead of the other 10 Republicans is not that they didn't espouse the same bad ideas of fucking working people to benefit the rich, but because he was the only one who said the quiet part out loud with his birther conspiracy nonsense.

Biden...Biden isn't winning anything....those things you brought up, aren't what people are complainging about Xiden about....maybe you should actually stop watching your propagandist programs and go learn for yourself

Actually, what you are complaining about is crazy shit like Dr. Seuss... seriously, did you see all the threads about Dr. Seuss here started by Right Wingers? Or Trannies?

I mean, yeah, I guess some of you are talking about deficits after Trump ran up a record 8 Trillion in new debt.

Well dumb fuck you can download a pdf copy at tax.org. It's large if ya wanna sort through it have at it.

Well, dumb fuck, "Go do my homework for me" is just another way of admitting you know you're full of shit, and you don't care as long as your masters tell you you're a good dog.

Your surrender is noted, and you are dismissed until such time as you sack up enough to prove your assertions.

Well, dumb fuck, "Go do my homework for me" is just another way of admitting you know you're full of shit, and you don't care as long as your masters tell you you're a good dog.

Your surrender is noted, and you are dismissed until such time as you sack up enough to prove your assertions.
Well dumb fuck I already read it. Does not effect you under 400k

Forum List

Back