Even Democrats want Demorat Gruesome Newsome recalled

The recall of Newsom is foolish. When Gov. Davis was recalled we got an actor to serve in his place.

Once again, taxes became the issue, and prevailed. Then, when another Democrat came to power in the White House or the Governor of a State, the cry about the debt became an issue; never has the debt been an issue when a Republican was in an executive office.

He's on the View now, blaming Q for the recall.....hahahh funny stuff, guess that's the new leftist playbook move.

The recall of Newsom is foolish. When Gov. Davis was recalled we got an actor to serve in his place.

Once again, taxes became the issue, and prevailed. Then, when another Democrat came to power in the White House or the Governor of a State, the cry about the debt became an issue; never has the debt been an issue when a Republican was in an executive office.
I'll let the people of California to decide Newsome's fate. He exposed himself as a hypocrite during Covid and that made him look foolish. Like I said, not my problem but he set himself up for this, he was foolish, not the people of California.

He's on the View now, blaming Q for the recall.....hahahh funny stuff, guess that's the new leftist playbook move.

indeed,what a quack. that has got to be humilating when even people in your own party are turning against you. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

same as happening with cuomo and that is because their actions are so demonic for even some in the democrat party that have enough humanity in them that they have not become demorats and are embarrassed over the actions of their party from the likes of these two monsters.

T
Thats pretty bad when even fellow democrats want this tyrant evil monster recalled.:biggrin:

The GOP has only 24% of registered California voters, but organizers say they are attracting Democrats and independents. :yes_text12: :happy-1:

Kamala Harris wants to clear the field for 2024.........that's all this is....

I'll let the people of California to decide Newsome's fate. He exposed himself as a hypocrite during Covid and that made him look foolish. Like I said, not my problem but he set himself up for this, he was foolish, not the people of California.

The foolishness' is California does this.

There's a time and a place to get rid of Newsome, and it's the 2022 election.

And frankly, this was exactly my position in 2012 when they tried to recall Scott Walker in WI.

besides, the polls are showing that there's not a lot of popular support for a recall right now.

That's before you even get to alternatives.

Far too many of my fellow Californians were very foolish, to vote this piece of shit into office in the first place.

Forum List

Back