Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

LOL

Dumbfuck... your article is from 2015. Obama left office in 2017 with 4.7% unemployment.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Duh. The numbers were manipulated. What part of this don't you get?

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, do you even realize if the unemployment was actually 50% when Trump took over, it's even higher now because by every measure, Trump left office with unemployment higher than when he started.
Thanks democrats for shutting down the country. :rolleyes:

LOL

You claimed it was the lowest ever. I don't have to post shit just because you can't prove your bullshit.
Well prove me wrong. Post some evidence of it being lower at any time prior to Trump......Waiting
LOL

It's not my job to prove you wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right.

:dance:

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, do you even realize if the unemployment was actually 50% when Trump took over, it's even higher now because by every measure, Trump left office with unemployment higher than when he started.
Thanks democrats for shutting down the country. :rolleyes:
Democrats?? Trump isn't a Democrat....

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts."~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

LOL

It's not my job to prove you wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right.

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

There have never been more Black and Hispanic Americans in the workforce, Friday’s Labor Department job report showed.

Another bright-spot of the report was the overall unemployment rate. The jobless rate dropped 0.2 percentage points to 3.5%, its lowest reading in 50 years. Nonfarm payrolls rose by just 136,000 in September, below economists’ expectations of 145,000, according to Dow Jones.

:popcorn:

LOL

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

There have never been more Black and Hispanic Americans in the workforce, Friday’s Labor Department job report showed.

Another bright-spot of the report was the overall unemployment rate. The jobless rate dropped 0.2 percentage points to 3.5%, its lowest reading in 50 years. Nonfarm payrolls rose by just 136,000 in September, below economists’ expectations of 145,000, according to Dow Jones.

:popcorn:
LOLOL

How many times are you going to repeat you lied when you claimed it was the lowest "ever?" The BLS only started recording monthly stats on black unemployment in 1972. You've posted nothing to show it was lower prior to then.

How many times are you going to repeat you lied when you claimed it was the lowest "ever?" The BLS only started recording monthly stats on black unemployment in 1972. You've posted nothing to show it was lower prior to then.
EVER means never before or after. Duh

:cuckoo:

EVER means never before or after. Duh

:cuckoo:
LOL

The stats only go back as far as 1972. So, no, "ever" can't go beyond that.

Well that's utter bullshit. The way we calculate the unemployment rate has not changed since 1994.
I agree.
Then you lied when you said he either changed the way we count or stopped counting altogether.

So again I ask... how did Obama manipulate the unemployment rate in 2017 when he left office with an unemployment rate of 4.7%?

LOL

The stats only go back as far as 1972. So, no, "ever" can't go beyond that.
So, we're in agreement that no one prior to or after, had black unemployment lower than Trump did.

Thanks.
Which means you can't prove 5.2% was the lowest ever. You can only prove it's the lowest since 1972.

Forum List

Back