Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

They never have been counted for as long as the BLS has tracked unemployment. Obama didn't change that.
So that's what "no longer" means........Got it. :rolleyes:
It means Obama didn't stop counting those people; they were already not counted. You either lied or you're just plain ignorant.

It means Obama didn't stop counting those people; they were already not counted. You either lied or you're just plain ignorant.

Congress Moves To End Obama’s Manipulated U3 Unemployment ...

MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE NO LONGER EVEN COUNTED AS UNEMPLOYED – THEY ARE NOW DESTITUTE, BECAUSE THEIR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS RAN OUT WITHOUT ANY JOBS FOR THEM.

OBAMA’S U3 REVOLVING DOOR.

HOW TO KEEP THE UNEMPLOYED NUMBER [U3] DOWN IN TIDE WITH THE DIMINISHING LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION SO AS TO BAMBOOZLE THE U.S. CITIZEN TO THINK ALL IS WELL AND NO ONE IS DRIFTING INTO THE DESTITUTION PHASE.

1. If you work an hour/week your employed
  2. Moving you to welfare and off the U3. This is done by not requiring you to look for work and thus off the U3 ‘unemployment’ system. If your not looking, then your not reported, and thus the number lowers along with the declining Labor Force Participation Rate! Oh such an evil web of sin he spins!

Obama administration guts work requirements for Clinton-era welfare reform.​

The landmark welfare reform law President Bill Clinton signed in 1996 helped move nearly 3 million families off the government dole — the result of federal work requirements that promoted greater self-reliance.

Yesterday the Obama administration gutted those federal work rules, ignoring the will of Congress by issuing a policy directive that allows the Department of Health and Human Services to waive the work requirements for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program.

Congress Moves To End Obama’s Manipulated U3 Unemployment ...

MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE NO LONGER EVEN COUNTED AS UNEMPLOYED – THEY ARE NOW DESTITUTE, BECAUSE THEIR UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS RAN OUT WITHOUT ANY JOBS FOR THEM.

OBAMA’S U3 REVOLVING DOOR.

HOW TO KEEP THE UNEMPLOYED NUMBER [U3] DOWN IN TIDE WITH THE DIMINISHING LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION SO AS TO BAMBOOZLE THE U.S. CITIZEN TO THINK ALL IS WELL AND NO ONE IS DRIFTING INTO THE DESTITUTION PHASE.

1. If you work an hour/week your employed
  2. Moving you to welfare and off the U3. This is done by not requiring you to look for work and thus off the U3 ‘unemployment’ system. If your not looking, then your not reported, and thus the number lowers along with the declining Labor Force Participation Rate! Oh such an evil web of sin he spins!

Obama administration guts work requirements for Clinton-era welfare reform.​

The landmark welfare reform law President Bill Clinton signed in 1996 helped move nearly 3 million families off the government dole — the result of federal work requirements that promoted greater self-reliance.

Yesterday the Obama administration gutted those federal work rules, ignoring the will of Congress by issuing a policy directive that allows the Department of Health and Human Services to waive the work requirements for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program.
Again, Obama didn't stop counting them. The BLS always ignored the unemployed (by the BLS definition of unemployed) when calculating the U3 rate. If you're going to go by the U6 rate, then Trump gave us unemployment as high as 23%.

Refute anything I said with facts and links from valid sources. YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.
I've got worthwhile things to do other than waste my time on you. You're not even worth reading past the first line other than to say you're a total idiot. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince you the sky is blue or that the Sun rises in the East, because I'd fail.

Pox on USMB for even giving your type a forum to spew your garbage. I guess the owners of USMB WANT this to be the National Enquirer of "debate" forums." This forum can be no better than its highest common factor (what idiots like you always wrongly call lowest common denominator), and you are surely RIGHT NEAR THE BOTTOM.

I know when I've met my match against absolute itinerant ignorance and garbage.

You are now on IGNORE.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

YOUR SURRENDER HAS BEEN NOTED !!!!

I HAVE BITCH SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND YOU HAVE NO RESPONSE, LIKE A TOTAL WEAKLING !!!!!

I CHALLENGE ALL TRASH TRUMPERS TO REFUTE ANYTHING I POSTED. YOU CAN NOT DO IT BECAUSE IT IS ALL 100% FACT.

HARD DATA. REAL DATA.
What a dumb ****

LOL Well maybe, he has the record number of lies, exaggerations, bankruptcies and divorces.
LOL

Is there a record of ALL president's lies? Please show those records. Waiting.
I doubt anyone in any job has ever lied as much as your idol. Dumb Donald is also more corrupt than any President, including Nixon, and as incompetent as Wiley Coyote.

Refute anything I said with facts and links from valid sources. YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.
I've got worthwhile things to do other than waste my time on you. You're not even worth reading past the first line other than to say you're a total idiot. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince you the sky is blue or that the Sun rises in the East, because I'd fail.

Pox on USMB for even giving your type a forum to spew your garbage. I guess the owners of USMB WANT this to be the National Enquirer of "debate" forums." This forum can be no better than its highest common factor (what idiots like you always wrongly call lowest common denominator), and you are surely RIGHT NEAR THE BOTTOM.

I know when I've met my match against absolute itinerant ignorance and garbage.

You are now on IGNORE.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

YOUR SURRENDER HAS BEEN NOTED !!!!

I HAVE BITCH SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND YOU HAVE NO RESPONSE, LIKE A TOTAL WEAKLING !!!!!

I CHALLENGE ALL TRASH TRUMPERS TO REFUTE ANYTHING I POSTED. YOU CAN NOT DO IT BECAUSE IT IS ALL 100% FACT.

HARD DATA. REAL DATA.
What a dumb ****

To be sure, Bonkers is just another hemorrhoidal butthole too screwed up in the head, too ignorant, and too sociopathic to be worth other people's time interacting with other than to insult for what he is--- another leftwing anarchist celebrating chaos.

And as proof of it, he considers THAT a victory.

Maybe if EVERYONE here puts him on IGNORE, he will be able to celebrate being Supreme Leader of USMB?! :71:

LOL

It's not my job to prove you wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right.

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

There have never been more Black and Hispanic Americans in the workforce, Friday’s Labor Department job report showed.

Another bright-spot of the report was the overall unemployment rate. The jobless rate dropped 0.2 percentage points to 3.5%, its lowest reading in 50 years. Nonfarm payrolls rose by just 136,000 in September, below economists’ expectations of 145,000, according to Dow Jones.

:popcorn:
LOLOL

How many times are you going to repeat you lied when you claimed it was the lowest "ever?" The BLS only started recording monthly stats on black unemployment in 1972. You've posted nothing to show it was lower prior to then.

What year prior to 1972 do you think black unemployment was lower? 1864?

LOL

It's not my job to prove you wrong when you're incapable of proving yourself right.

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

There have never been more Black and Hispanic Americans in the workforce, Friday’s Labor Department job report showed.

Another bright-spot of the report was the overall unemployment rate. The jobless rate dropped 0.2 percentage points to 3.5%, its lowest reading in 50 years. Nonfarm payrolls rose by just 136,000 in September, below economists’ expectations of 145,000, according to Dow Jones.

:popcorn:
LOLOL

How many times are you going to repeat you lied when you claimed it was the lowest "ever?" The BLS only started recording monthly stats on black unemployment in 1972. You've posted nothing to show it was lower prior to then.

What year prior to 1972 do you think black unemployment was lower? 1864?
Matters not. Could have been 1971 for all you know. The record only goes as far back as 1972. 49 years is not "ever."

The Banker
Of course there are jobs being filled. UE is at an end and the Covid mess is nearly at an end so people are going back to work

What an idiot you are.

Bill Clinton gave us a Golden Age of Prosperity
GWB and the GOP gave us the dark Age of failure and economic collapse
Obama fixed the Bush crash.
Trump spent a ton of $$ and had weak low growth, then fucked up Covid badly and imploded.
Biden is fixing the Trump mess and giving us another Golden Age of Prosperity.

Do we see a pattern here??
Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.
You are off your meds, printing and giving away free money is not the answer, you are a moron. Biden is a blabbering mess

Forum List

Back