Big Jobs Numbers for Biden. The Biden BOOM in Full Effect

Then explain how Trump was vaccinating over 1 million per day when he left office, Dumbass.
Easy, he wasn't! Tramp never vaccinated even 1 million per day let alone "OVER" a million per day.
You are a lying sack of shit.

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.

Yet the facts disagree with you, per usual.

Sorry Bonker but the facts never disagree with me because I only consider THE FACTS. Not your rubbish.

There is nothing Biddum has done to cause the economy upswing. It was inevitable at this time given the lifting of shutdowns and restrictions and the lessening of the effects of Covid.

ITMT, all those effects which CAN be tied to Biddum are a DISASTER and Biddum and the Harriden administration are the laughing stock and concern of the world.
Yet Biden has put up better numbers than any president ever.

Trump failed to contain covid, Biden crushed covid
Trump failed to provide proper covid relief, Biden provided much needed relief

Basically no matter how good the country and economy are, you will never admit the facts.
Biden is doing much better than Trump on the economy and the facts and numbers prove this.

850+k jobs !
6+% GDP
Tech is booming !

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity, you are going to hate it.
are you the president of the joe biden fan club?.....dam you had better check your underpants pal......
LOL

That prolly really is the best you can muster.

:abgg2q.jpg:
oh no, are you in the fan club too?....look nothing personal,yea i know bidens great...... but dont you think the banker gets just a little to excited when talking about the president?......or is he just an exuberant little fella?......
Uh, no, I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's a fucking idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. i.e., better than Trump.
Trump only has himself to blame.

Himself, and:
  1. ABC
  2. CBS
  3. NBC
  4. CNN
  5. MSNBC
  6. NYT
  7. WaPo
  8. Lez Chumley
  9. Mitt Rongly
  10. John McCan't
  11. Mitch McConnel
  12. Mike Pence
  13. About 30 blue state governors
  14. Tony Fauci
  15. Every democrat tied to the debates
  16. The Reuters "Fact Checking" team
  17. The Chinese and their manufactured human virus
  18. Nancy Piglousi
  19. The House Managers
  20. The incompetent disloyal republicans
  21. Bob Mueller
  22. Move on
  23. BLM
  24. The city of Portland
  25. Mark Zuckerberg
  26. Color of Change
  27. The Voting Rights Lab
  28. Issue One
  29. All Voting Is Local
  30. The Voter Participation Center
  31. The CARES Act
  32. Working Families Party
  33. Indivisible
  34. Greenpeace
  35. George Soros
  36. France
  37. Germany
  38. Britain
  39. The Fight Back Table
  40. Protect Democracy
  41. The Voter Protection Project
My apologies if I overlooked anyone's far leftwing fascist thug organization.
Waaa Waaaaa
There goes Bonker falling to pieces again.

yes Blame all of Trump's fuck ups on everybody else
I don't have to. All of the above came out themselves and TOOK credit. Can you prove any of the above are wrong? Are you calling these leftwing kooks liars?

The GOP is the party of failed results and excuses, the Dems are the party of success and Golden Ages of prosperity.
Sick, twisted MFer. The Dems are the party of lies, cheating, theft , cover-ups, and fascism.

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Biden is winning because he has re-emphasized American tech dominance.
Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

This is what winning is. MAGA = Biden.

You gotta be kidding me, Bonkers. The only BOOM Biden has created is the sound of the entire country imploding under his whackjob warped senile ministrations.

NOTHING has happened here other than the natural rebound that is inevitable after a year of shutdowns CAUSED by the democrats! Biden hasn't done SQUAT.

850+k jobs, 6+% GDP growth

The Biden economy is better than Trump's in every aspect across the board.
Trump unemployment rate 3%

Bidens unemployment rates 6%

Facts suck doesn't it?

Bonker is an expert on sucking. The rest, he just makes up as he goes along.

+850k Jobs !

I know Trumpers a really upset right now that America is booming and soaring to new heights of greatness because of Biden, his economic policies, and his Covid crushing policies.

This is just the beginning of another Bill Clinton Golden Age of prosperity. Biden is going to take America to new highs.

Trump emphasized low skill, low wage manufacturing jobs for his idiot, high school dropout base.

Trump had LOW growth, weak growth. Biden has high growth. Trump fucked up covid bad, and he paid the price. In life you must be held accountable for your failures, and Trump failed.

Trumpers hate that Biden is better than Trump and America is much better under Biden.

You gotta be kidding me, Bonkers. The only BOOM Biden has created is the sound of the entire country imploding under his whackjob warped senile ministrations.

NOTHING has happened here other than the natural rebound that is inevitable after a year of shutdowns CAUSED by the democrats! Biden hasn't done SQUAT.

850+k jobs, 6+% GDP growth

The Biden economy is better than Trump's in every aspect across the board.
Trump unemployment rate 3%

Bidens unemployment rates 6%

Facts suck doesn't it?
Good numbers by trump, for sure.
But don't lie. Lying is bad when you lie then claim "Facts suck doesn't it."
Trump low was 3.5%
Currently 5.9%

Claiming that Trump had really bad employment numbers when he actually presided over the best economy in history except during a "once-in-century" pandemic where the democrat party insisted in closing down all but the most essential of business and services then saying Trump had real low numbers without giving it in the CONTEXT of the rare, unusual and bizarre circumstances is the height of misrepresentation.

+850k Jobs !

That is recovery from the pandemic.

+850k Jobs !

Still need to add 5 million jobs to get back to President Trump numbers.
Trump: -3 million in 4 years.
Biden: +3 million in 5 months.
Yea with the country and world shut down from Fauci and CCP created WuFlu. “But, but, but it was all Drumpf’s fault!”
Biden isn't having the problems Trump had.

Biden is fixing the Trump mess.

Impossible. The Democrats have not passed any tax laws yet and they have not spent any money.
What you see in jobs is recovery from the pandemic which just ended.

+850k Jobs !

whoa. the democrats have not raised taxes or spent any money yet.HAHAHAHA1

#211: Don’t have to once the American infrastructure is destroyed by the pandemic, marauding baboons pissed about a fentanyl eater, and China Joe recently adding the EO means to continue such destruction of the housing infrastructure, his (Catholic-CIA) alternative to the more libidinal violence of opportunist baboonage. If there’s something funky going down in the ‘hood, there’s likely a priest or State Agent behind it.

Pedo Joe still riding Trump's coattails
tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.
The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Biden is riding Trump’s coattails.

Nice job, President Trump!

Pedo Joe still riding Trump's coattails
tRump left office with two million less jobs than he started with. There are no coattails to ride.
The Trump vaccines are forcing Dimwingers who shut down their states to open them back up, resulting in all these jobs.

Biden is riding Trump’s coattails.

Nice job, President Trump!
Wow, that's a really really stupid thing to say.

I don't know why I'm surprised.

Hey, Crepitus you wanna take a stab at answering the question below all you Dimtards have been running away from?
Can any board Dimtard point out the exact Pedo Joe policy that created these jobs?
An actual pandemic respns instead of denial and wishful thinking.

Derp.
You failed to tell us the EXACT policy that created jobs, Dumbass.

Try again.
I told you his plan to create jobs. Defeat covid by vaccinating people and reopening the economy.

It's not complicated.
Specifics. What part of the plan? How much has been spent and on what? Then explain how that money directly created jobs.

Veggie Joe had nothing to do with the vaccine and opening the economy. In fact, he was against opening the economy.
December 2020
IYO…….economy closed

July 2021
Economy open

So who opened the economy JackAss?

Sick, twisted MFer. The Dems are the party of lies, cheating, theft , cover-ups, and fascism.
All the good results are from Dem presidents, all the failed terrible results are from the failed GOP

Bill Clinton: Golden Age of Prosperity, booming GDP, booming jobs, budget surpluss

GWB: Dark Age of Failure, inherited a balanced budget turned it into mega deficits, started 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars, crashed the economy BIGLY

Obama: fixed the Bush mess, inherited an economy losing 900k jobs a month and gave Trump a country with 4.7% unemployment !!

Trump: spent like a drunken sailor doubling the annual deficit before covid, then trippled it after... Never had good GDP growth, weak low growth of 2.5%, barelly better than Obama. Fucked up covid and left the country in ruins.

Biden: Fixed the trump disaster, crushed covid, 6+% GDP growth, BEST first 5 months is US history

The GOP is the party of total failure, with failed results, and excuses for their failed results.
All the major problems in America are a result of GOP fuck ups.

All the good results are from Dem presidents, all the failed terrible results are from the failed GOP
Bill Clinton: Golden Age of Prosperity, booming GDP, booming jobs, budget surpluss
GWB: Dark Age of Failure, inherited a balanced budget turned it into mega deficits, started 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars, crashed the economy BIGLY
Obama: fixed the Bush mess, inherited an economy losing 900k jobs a month and gave Trump a country with 4.7% unemployment !!
Trump: spent like a drunken sailor doubling the annual deficit before covid, then trippled it after... Never had good GDP growth, weak low growth of 2.5%, barelly better than Obama. Fucked up covid and left the country in ruins. Biden: Fixed the trump disaster, crushed covid, 6+% GDP growth, BEST first 5 months is US history
The GOP is the party of total failure, with failed results, and excuses for their failed results.
You're such a flaming idiot full of so much revisionist BULL, obviously an idiot in the true sense just repeating unsupportable clap trap spoon fed you from others , you're not worth bothering wasting any further breath on. A true useful idiot who can best serve others by leaving his body parts to science.

Trump: spent like a drunken sailor doubling the annual deficit before covid, then trippled it after... Never had good GDP growth, weak low growth of 2.5%, barelly better than Obama. Fucked up covid and left the country in ruins. Biden: Fixed the trump disaster, crushed covid, 6+% GDP growth, BEST first 5 months is US history
You're such a flaming idiot full of so much revisionist BULL, obviously an idiot in the true sense just repeating unsupportable clap trap spoon fed you from others , you're not worth bothering wasting any further breath on. A true useful idiot who can best serve others by leaving his body parts to science.
Refute anything I said with facts and links from valid sources.

YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.

I just bitch slaped the shit out of you... And you can't respond at all !!!!! AHAHAHAH!!!!

Everything I posted is irrefutable fact and I challenge any Trash Trumpers to refute it with factual links, from real sources.

Bill Clinton: Golden Age of Prosperity, booming GDP, booming jobs, budget surplus THIS HAPPENED IT IS 100% FACT IRREFUTABLE

GWB: Dark Age of Failure, inherited a balanced budget turned it into mega deficits, started 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars, crashed the economy BIGLY THIS HAPPENED IT IS 100% FACT IRREFUTABLE

Obama: fixed the Bush mess, inherited the Bush CRASH, an economy losing 900k jobs a month and gave Trump a country with 4.7% unemployment !! THIS HAPPENED IT IS 100% FACT IRREFUTABLE

Trump: Spent like a drunken sailor doubling the annual deficit before covid, then tripled it after... Never had good GDP growth, weak low growth of 2.5%, barely better than Obama. Fucked up covid and left the country in ruins. THIS HAPPENED IT IS 100% FACT IRREFUTABLE

Biden: Fixed the trump disaster, crushed covid, 6+% GDP growth, BEST first 5 months is US history THIS HAPPENED IT IS 100% FACT IRREFUTABLE

BIDEN HAS THE BEST FIRST 5 MONTHS IN US HISTORY !!!!

The truth hurts mothafucker... What???
Nobody can refute anything I posted.

Last edited:
Refute anything I said with facts and links from valid sources. YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.
I've got worthwhile things to do other than waste my time on you. You're not even worth reading past the first line other than to say you're a total idiot. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince you the sky is blue or that the Sun rises in the East, because I'd fail.

Pox on USMB for even giving your type a forum to spew your garbage. I guess the owners of USMB WANT this to be the National Enquirer of "debate" forums." This forum can be no better than its highest common factor (what idiots like you always wrongly call lowest common denominator), and you are surely RIGHT NEAR THE BOTTOM.

I know when I've met my match against absolute itinerant ignorance and garbage.

You are now on IGNORE.

Biden: Fixed the trump disaster, crushed covid, 6+% GDP growth, BEST first 5 months is US history THIS HAPPENED IT IS 100% FACT IRREFUTABLE

BIDEN HAS THE BEST FIRST 5 MONTHS IN US HISTORY !!!!

The truth hurts mothafucker... What???
Nobody can refute anything I posted.

Unfortunately, things like GDP growth. Jobs created, or even unemployment rate are data points that can't be dismissed as "fake news" They are not opinions, but hard data.

Refute anything I said with facts and links from valid sources. YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.
I've got worthwhile things to do other than waste my time on you. You're not even worth reading past the first line other than to say you're a total idiot. I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince you the sky is blue or that the Sun rises in the East, because I'd fail.

Pox on USMB for even giving your type a forum to spew your garbage. I guess the owners of USMB WANT this to be the National Enquirer of "debate" forums." This forum can be no better than its highest common factor (what idiots like you always wrongly call lowest common denominator), and you are surely RIGHT NEAR THE BOTTOM.

I know when I've met my match against absolute itinerant ignorance and garbage.

You are now on IGNORE.
AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

YOUR SURRENDER HAS BEEN NOTED !!!!

I HAVE BITCH SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND YOU HAVE NO RESPONSE, LIKE A TOTAL WEAKLING !!!!!

I CHALLENGE ALL TRASH TRUMPERS TO REFUTE ANYTHING I POSTED. YOU CAN NOT DO IT BECAUSE IT IS ALL 100% FACT.

HARD DATA. REAL DATA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back