Big Bain Backfire

I wonder who here was defending Romney when Gingrich was doing it.

Wow.

You really are more ignorant than you seem. I didn't think that possible.

Those attacks cost Gingrich all of his momentum with the conservative base.

Why not sit this one out and just read?

There you go, making shit up again. The neocons couldn't eat enough of Gingrich's shit. They lapped it up like candy.

YOu seriously going to sit there and tell us Romney was the choice of conservatives? Really? Holy. Fucking. Shit. Talk about rewriting history on the fly!!!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Please keep telling that story. We could use some political humor around here.

I did not hear one person call Gingrich a Marxist for attacking Bain, genius.

Just pointing out the raging hypocricy. Sorry to make your butt hurt. I can see why you want me to sit out. You can't handle me pointing out your bullshit.

Last edited:
Do you have anything that confirms your accusation?

How does Bain show up at the door of a company that has been around for almost a century and get a majority share ?

That does not happen when companies are humming along.

SnickerFire, I honestly have grandchildren smarter than you. Seriously...

Don't bring family into it.

I might question whether or not they are really your grandchildren.

And besides, you've made no serious argument here (or anywhere else for that matter). I am surprised you even know enough to have had kids.

Last edited:

Do you think they are bright enough to know that a 'vulture' capitialist does not pump $100 million into modernization of a plant and hang on to it thru bankruptcy?

Obama's ad is a pathetic and disgraceful lie, isn't it?

Wow.

I read that as YOU were a Gingrich supporter, but now changed to the party script.

Gingrich was the darling of the neocons. They HATED Romney. "Oh, pleeeeeez. Anyone but Romney!"

SniperFire is talking out his ass, as usual. But then, people with the mental capacity of a bumper sticker think we all have their memories as short as that of a goldfish.

Their Etch-A-Sketch memories erased all that.

Do you think they are bright enough to know that a 'vulture' capitialist does not pump $100 million into modernization of a plant and hang on to it thru bankruptcy?

Romney's Bain transactions will be fully explored and reported on...

Before or after he kick's Obama's ass in the election ?

I mean...does Obama really want to debate how to run things. Or will he stick to his loser strategy of making up stuff like the "war on women" ?

Wow.

There you go, making shit up again. The neocons couldn't eat enough of Gingrich's shit.

Schooling tools such as you, effortlessly I might add, is why I come here!

How Gingrich's Attack on Romney and Bain Backfired, Part II - David A. Graham - Politics - The Atlantic

Conservatives Decry Gingrich Attack on Romney : Roll Call Lobbying & Influence

Conservative Samizdat: Why The Attacks On Bain Have Backfired on Perry and Gingrich

Dozens more.... LOL

Before or after he kick's Obama's ass in the election ?

I mean...does Obama really want to debate how to run things. Or will he stick to his loser strategy of making up stuff like the "war on women" ?

The Battle for the War on Women - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 04/16/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Nom-nom-nom. Can't get enough of Gingrich's shit.

Pleeeeeeez! Anyone but Romney!

Don't pretend you don't remember.

Wow.

There you go, making shit up again. The neocons couldn't eat enough of Gingrich's shit.

How Gingrich's Attack on Romney and Bain Backfired, Part II - David A. Graham - Politics - The Atlantic

Conservatives Decry Gingrich Attack on Romney : Roll Call Lobbying & Influence

Conservative Samizdat: Why The Attacks On Bain Have Backfired on Perry and Gingrich

Dozens more.... LOL

Conservatives torn over defending, opposing Romney - Houston Chronicle

Wow.

I'm sure you will have no trouble pointing us to the topic you started about Gingrich the marxist using Bain against Romney.

Nom-nom-nom. Can't get enough of Gingrich's shit.

Pleeeeeeez! Anyone but Romney!

Don't pretend you don't remember.

You are struggling.

LOL

Gingrich paid the price amongst conservatives for attacking free enterprise.

It is extremely well document and known by anyone who should be posting on the topic here - and that wouldn't include you.

Now put some ice on that butthurt.

The fact that Romney sees nothing wrong with his “career” decisions tells us all we need to know about a potential Romney presidency. As a writer at New York Magazine put it:

It is arresting to imagine a Romney White House, inevitably filled with as many former Bain colleagues as each of his other public ventures have been: The PowerPoints, the 80-20 jargon, the clinical separation of decision-making from ideology, the detachment of those decisions from moral consequence, a persistent blind spot for people as people.​

Romney's Vulture Capitalism: theft and corruption by another name | All Things Democrat

Forum List

Back