Biden's super-spreader event in Dallas as third-worlders take over convention center

I'll take a half a dozen I want to start a lawn service company.
Not surprised....it's dems like yourself that knowingly hire illegals for cheap slave labor that's part of the problem
I'm not a Dem so I have to not worry about supporting a party.
you seem to certainly support them, and apparently appreciate their policies
I support Republican policies also and?
yeah haven['t seen that.....anyway....your post here highlights you are part of the problem....and why the left continues to support illegal immigration....tragic

Not surprised....it's dems like yourself that knowingly hire illegals for cheap slave labor that's part of the problem
yeah haven['t seen that.....anyway....your post here highlights you are part of the problem....and why the left continues to support illegal immigration....tragic
I voted for Reagan in 1980 and stopped voting Republican when he gave amnesty and Bush pushed for chain migration and the amnesty of Panamanians.

I voted for Reagan in 1980 and stopped voting Republican when he gave amnesty and Bush pushed for chain migration and the amnesty of Panamanians.
I can understand given your love for illegal immigrates

I heard you are on the coyote's map as a drop house.

I heard you are on the coyote's map as a drop house.
Well you apparently are connected to the network of criminals....but remember, they are criminals....so don't trust them.

Then again, you've been voting for Dems since the 80s, so apparently you have the problem of trusting criminals

Forum List

Back