Daughter in Law of Trump moneyman Allen Weisselberg says Al is spillin' the beans!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
And no doubt Cy Vance is working overtime on a flip! :)

“He discusses everything with him,” Jennifer Weisselberg said, speaking in her first broadcast interview. “And Donald trusts him to continue the legacy the way his father set things up.”​
Jennifer Weisselberg said she has turned over documents to Vance’s investigators. But she declined to go into detail on her discussions with them, citing the sensitive nature of the probe.​
“I think it’s important that I don’t compromise the investigation,” said Weisselberg, a former ballet dancer whose 14-year marriage to Barry Weisselberg, the longtime manager of the Trump-run ice rink in Central Park, ended in a contentious divorce in 2018.​

Video within:

“He discusses everything with him,” Jennifer Weisselberg said, speaking in her first broadcast interview. “And Donald trusts him to continue the legacy the way his father set things up.”​
Jennifer Weisselberg said she has turned over documents to Vance’s investigators. But she declined to go into detail on her discussions with them, citing the sensitive nature of the probe.​
“I think it’s important that I don’t compromise the investigation,” said Weisselberg, a former ballet dancer whose 14-year marriage to Barry Weisselberg, the longtime manager of the Trump-run ice rink in Central Park, ended in a contentious divorce in 2018.​

Video within:
No investigation of hunter biden?

that figures

Video within:
"The daughter-in-law of Allen Weisselberg"?

OFFS

Video within:

Ohhhh, you Nazis got him NOW....

"The daughter-in-law of Allen Weisselberg"?

OFFS

Not to worry Meat - You can write to him. :)

president_trump_in_jail_meme_by_mychael_helmz_dc64bbm-fullview.jpg

More recycled headlines from years ago.....hey Doc...when are these indictments coming??? We've been waiting five years

More recycled headlines from years ago.....hey Doc...when are these indictments coming??? We've been waiting five years

Couldn't indict a sitting president. You should know that by now. At this point, all bets are off!
There is absolutely nothing preventing a State from doing that....but he's been out of office for months now....why haven't they yet? They have had years to make their case.....they already spoke to this guy, and granted him immunity...he fully cooperated....

Video within:
His father was a horrible cabinet creature in Dufus Carters admin. Like pappy like son.

You are at your 600th at bat for hitting Trump. Your batting average is .000 nimrod.

You can't even hit a duffy bloop single. You couldn't hit a dog in the ass feller.

You are nothing but balks, errors, and foul balls.

Baseball season is starting but I ain't watching the mother fuckers again.

Video within:

that figures

Funny how there's been little to no mention of that..even in alt-right media circles.
It's almost like it was 100% pure bullshit to begin with. Probably why it got no traction.
Funny how Fox turned the story down at first..only to resurrect it a few weeks ago.
If there was anything to the allegations, that laptop would have been in the hands of the FBI.

Video within:
^^^^^^ Obsessive Compulsive Trump Derangement And Bowel Obstruction victim

Video within:

that figures

Funny how there's been little to no mention of that..even in alt-right media circles.
It's almost like it was 100% pure bullshit to begin with. Probably why it got no traction.
Funny how Fox turned the story down at first..only to resurrect it a few weeks ago.
If there was anything to the allegations, that laptop would have been in the hands of the FBI.
The pictures are all over Europe Dooshalot of him rear corking his dead brothers 14 yr old jail bait. JC

Ole Hunter knows how to comfort female family members in their time of desperate need.

Video within:

that figures

The pictures are all over Europe Dooshalot of him rear corking his dead brothers 14 yr old jail bait. JC

Ole Hunter knows how to comfort female family members in their time of desperate need.

Again. If that were the case, it would be in the hands of law enforcement. Which outside of his tax issues, isn't.

Video within:

Does your homoerotic obsession with Trump ever end?

Forum List

Back