How has your marriage been hurt?

Looking at a woman with lust in your heart is considered adultery by God.

Coveting your neighbor's wife is a big no-no in the Bible.

Now go listen to the Access Hollywood tape and see if you are really being bible-compliant with who you condemn and who you don't.

Your heart already knows the answer.

If you feel that is the main reason for marriage, then I guess it makes sense.

To me the primary reason for marriage is to spend the rest of your life with the on you love and get some benefits from the Govt while you are.

We did not get married just to have kids, and now that our kids are grown our marriage is again about us and only us.
But you did have kids. And that strengthened your bond as you raised them. And hopefully they will have kids, etc.

David had an entire harem.
Eight of David's wives are named in the scriptures. Some theologians have interpreted passages that he was allowed up to 18 but I've never been able to conclude that myself. I don't believe the scriptures say how many wives if more than those eight. I'm pretty sure no figure in the Bible could beat Solomon's 700 wives and 300 concubines though. :)

I never said they were greater than God. I have already explained the difference between a religions marriage and a civil one. you totally ignored it as you could not refute a thing that I said.

There are no civil benefits to a religious marriage.
A religious marriage is the only one that counts. You can have a civil government approved union but it’s not a marriage. The fact the government will only give you legal benefits with their approval is irrelevant to what it is.

Ipse dixit.

That claim has no scientific basis.
There is no homosexual gene

Thats a lib lie

But one that hedonists frequently resort to

most homos drift into gay perversion in a variety of ways

But its almost always their choice

A religious marriage is the only one that counts.

Yes, I get that you view it that way. Not everyone agrees with you.

Let me ask you this, are those that are not religious that are married according to the Govt, married in God's eyes?

You can have a civil government approved union but it’s not a marriage.

Not to you, but not to be rude, you do not really matter all that much to most people.

The pastor.

I assumed you would say that. Had we never done that, in your opinion we would not have been married these past 31 plus years.

But you did have kids.

We did. But I know many couples that are married that do not and have no plan to do. Should they not be married?

And that strengthened your bond as you raised them.

Maybe....I can say the one thing we argued/fought over the most in our marriage was the kids, and it is not even close.

And hopefully they will have kids, etc.

That is to be determined. Right now at 29 and 22 neither has any plans to do so.

We did. But I know many couples that are married that do not and have no plan to do. Should they not be married?

Maybe....I can say the one thing we argued/fought over the most in our marriage was the kids, and it is not even close.

That is to be determined. Right now at 29 and 22 neither has any plans to do so.
To each their own.

Did any of those bad things actually happen, or was it all just silly made-up things by bigots that just didn't want gay people to be married?

Who would be allowed to study it ? Nobody is going to be funded to go forward with a study that might actually prove it.

Have a day (and keep kidding yourself).

Yes, I get that you view it that way. Not everyone agrees with you.

Let me ask you this, are those that are not religious that are married according to the Govt, married in God's eyes?

Not to you, but not to be rude, you do not really matter all that much to most people.

I assumed you would say that. Had we never done that, in your opinion we would not have been married these past 31 plus years.
No.

It doesn’t matter. Most people can do stupid things in large groups. It doesn’t make them right.

No. You would have just been together.

Choice?

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.
Now you are pushing the defective homosexual gene excuse again

The road to lib la la land is unique for each individual

So much for the story of free will
The only two choices are to either submit to G-d now and live a life full of joy, peace, and contentment; knowing full well that Heaven is guaranteed. Or conversely, reject G-d, His free gift of Salvation, and live in eternal pain and torment without Him. Either way the choice is totally yours, but you WILL bow down before Him.

Forum List

Back