George Floyd Gets A Skin In Assassin's Creed

Does he get kneed in the neck and OD on fentanyl in the game?
Fake News.

If you get into a fight with a guy and kneel on his neck until he dies, do you think in 1000 years the cops would charge that the man died due to an overdose?

There shouldn't be different rules for police, should there? Not unless you want to have Canadas anemic economy and medieval civil liberties/prison system

It's not a woke game.

The skin is woke.

I play Fortnite all the time, and they create and sell skins that are of real people and movie characters.

Making one of George Floyd was obviously timed for the election.

I don't play Assassin's Creed and probably never will.

Yes, the game is absolutely woke and so is Ubisoft the company that made the game. In order to support my statement I present to the court the following pieces of evidence that assassin's creed shadows and it's creator Ubisoft are indeed woke liberal progressive douches.

Originally the character was designed to be a Japanese monk but was changed to a black guy.

Ubisoft pretty much said it will be lgbt whatever.

Here ubisofts "diverse" development team.

Ubisoft also pushes heavily on the diversity and sexual orientation stuff among their staff and games.

Plus you obviously have the topic of this thread.

Then you have sweetbaby inc which is a ultra hardcore left leaning game consultation company made up of Ubisoft employees that demands diversity and inclusion in games and consults for Ubisoft.

Fake News.

If you get into a fight with a guy and kneel on his neck until he dies, do you think in 1000 years the cops would charge that the man died due to an overdose?

There shouldn't be different rules for police, should there? Not unless you want to have Canadas anemic economy and medieval civil liberties/prison system
So you're saying that drugs had zero to do with his death?

So you're saying that drugs had zero to do with his death?
I am saying that without the knee on his neck he is almost certainly alive today.

Was this the first time this guy did drugs?

Come on now, let's stop pretending that a knee on the neck of ANYONE with their weight behind it is a safe move. How much more dangerous a move could one find?

I am saying that without the knee on his neck he is almost certainly alive today.

Was this the first time this guy did drugs?

Come on now, let's stop pretending that a knee on the neck of ANYONE with their weight behind it is a safe move. How much more dangerous a move could one find?

“I thought I heard” Reported at the time, this was proper procedure (training manual, taught) for MINN Police Officers. To control ‘6’+ 200lb+ criminals is not easy with all the 50lbs belt-weapons-radio-cuffs-sticks-flashlight etc. Police are strapped with.

Forum List

Back