Biden’s Pentagon: “We do not support Taiwan independence”

Yikes, sorry lads, ”defending democracy” is only for white people in Ukraine.

Taiwan has paid the United States $14-billion for advanced weapons, Trump sold them to Taiwan, Biden has been refusing to send them, its not a scandal, its treason, Biden is refusing to ship them the hardware, which includes Harpoon batteries which would wreak near total destruction upon any Chinese invasion force crossing that strait, Biden will not send them....

Taiwan has paid the United States $14-billion for advanced weapons, Trump sold them to Taiwan, Biden has been refusing to send them, its not a scandal, its treason, Biden is refusing to ship them the hardware, which includes Harpoon batteries which would wreak near total destruction upon any Chinese invasion force crossing that strait, Biden will not send them....
Biden is clearing the path for the invasion of Taiwan. He is bought and paid for by the CCP.

We didn't think China stole the election for nothing did we?

When Pelosi gets safely the fuck out of the area, that statement will be clarified/walked back.

No, I think we should tell China to go to hell and fully support Taiwan as an independent nation.

There are a lot of US polices I do not agree with.
It would only make matters worse with no actual benefit.

So, for you, we should cow tow to China's demands?
Nope. We don’t have to do that either.

Taiwan is a free independent self governing nation. Screwing with the status quo can only make that worse. Not better.

Nope. We don’t have to do that either.

Taiwan is a free independent self governing nation. Screwing with the status quo can only make that worse. Not better.
God I hate playing these guessing games...Why don't you just come out and say what it is you believe Pelosi should have done here...I will not continue to play games with you.

God I hate playing these guessing games...Why don't you just come out and say what it is you believe Pelosi should have done here...I will not continue to play games with you.
No one ever asked

Pelosi is fine to go to Taiwan. She’s fine to not go to Taiwan. It doesn’t really make any difference.

The long-standing policy towards Taiwan doesn’t make much sense but it works. Screwing with the policy that is working seems like a bad idea.

No one ever asked

Pelosi is fine to go to Taiwan. She’s fine to not go to Taiwan. It doesn’t really make any difference.

The long-standing policy towards Taiwan doesn’t make much sense but it works. Screwing with the policy that is working seems like a bad idea.
China has been making overtures of invading Tiwan, should we be on their side if they do?

China has been making overtures of invading Tiwan, should we be on their side if they do?
They’ve been making overtures of invading Taiwan for decades. Don’t get too worked up.

We already declared long ago we are on Taiwan’s side. Nothing has changed.

Forum List

Back