Biden's party???

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020
Biden’s party seeks to divide and destroy, not unite and heal - American Thinker

LOL

'Today’s left, like the Southern slaveholders it loves to denigrate, is inherently -- and proudly -- evil. While the South was protecting slavery of the body, today’s left is seeking slavery of the mind, heart, and soul. There were 3,950,528 slaves in the U.S. in 1860. Only a small percentage of white families owned slaves. Today, virtually all conservatives are in danger of being targeted, controlled, silenced, and stripped of their constitutional rights by the left. We don’t need a Green New Deal, we need a Second Emancipation Proclamation and/or Declaration of Independence. From Big Tech, Academia, the mainstream media, Hollywood, Big Business, and the rest of our institutions dominated by the angry left.'

Biden’s party seeks to divide and destroy, not unite and heal - American Thinker

LOL

'Today’s left, like the Southern slaveholders it loves to denigrate, is inherently -- and proudly -- evil. While the South was protecting slavery of the body, today’s left is seeking slavery of the mind, heart, and soul. There were 3,950,528 slaves in the U.S. in 1860. Only a small percentage of white families owned slaves. Today, virtually all conservatives are in danger of being targeted, controlled, silenced, and stripped of their constitutional rights by the left. We don’t need a Green New Deal, we need a Second Emancipation Proclamation and/or Declaration of Independence. From Big Tech, Academia, the mainstream media, Hollywood, Big Business, and the rest of our institutions dominated by the angry left.'
Big business wants tax breaks. If you want to stick it to big business let’s raise their taxes. You with me?

LOL

Big business wants tax breaks. If you want to stick it to big business let’s raise their taxes. You with me?
Depends on what taxes you are referring to.

If Republicans want to unite and heal, all they have to do is get Trump to abandon his “Election was stolen” lies and admit Biden won in a fair and honest election

LOL

I just want to say, I repent of all my anti Biden threads! Really, I didn't mean it! Putin made me do it! Please, for the love of GOD!!

LOL

We just need to end the existence of the communist left.

Only dumb people see one side as objectively evil.

I can agree with this. I look at both parties evil to a degree. Because they’re willing to lie. I aline myself with republicans more because I think democrats are misguided

Last edited:
If Republicans want to unite and heal, all they have to do is get Trump to abandon his “Election was stolen” lies and admit Biden won in a fair and honest election
That would be a lie.

Nobody questions that Trump is lying. It is those who patronize his lies that allow him to get away with it.
LOL. Saying bird brain Biden won an honest and fair election is a lie. BO and Clinton won straight up, but this was way different.

That would be a lie.

Nobody questions that Trump is lying. It is those who patronize his lies that allow him to get away with it.
LOL. Saying bird brain Biden won an honest and fair election is a lie. BO and Clinton won straight up, but this was way different.

Because Rumple said so?

smh

Ya gotta love Republicans asking for unity while still advocating insurrection.
Hilarious

ANd the really sick thing is that it isn't going to matter. Next week Trump will be a private citizen.

NOTHING can change that

Forum List

Back