Biden's new shoes

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Joe Biden spotted wearing a very sturdy pair of sneakers Monday as his aides are taking every precaution to keep the president from falling down on camera again.

Reviewers praise the shoes for being 'super comfortable' despite their clunky appearance and 'easy to get on and off.'

Clunky is a good word to describe Joe Biden and just about all his policies.

MSN

Well, they were all upset when President Obama wore a tan suit, so why not shoes?

Not alot of thinking went into this thread.
Since the OP is discussing Presidential apparel

Can we talk about Trumps ties?
1710772728740.jpeg

Hasn’t anyone ever told him how long a tie should be?

Joe Biden spotted wearing a very sturdy pair of sneakers Monday as his aides are taking every precaution to keep the president from falling down on camera again.

Reviewers praise the shoes for being 'super comfortable' despite their clunky appearance and 'easy to get on and off.'

MSN

Thanks for being on top of the burning issues of the day!

MSN

My kids insisted I get shoes that would help me with my balance. They were right. I'm walking better . They aren't particularly pretty. I complained to my doctor. He laughed and said that he wore orthopedic shoes.

(1) When it comes to safe shoes, we should all be humble.

(2) If you live long enough, this will be a matter of supreme importance to you (or your loved ones).

(3) Because I am very old (86) and because I cannot walk safely because a doctor gave me something that deprived me of my muscle mass, safe shoes are a serious matter to me.

(4) I know the brand name of his new shoes, but I do not know whether I am allowed to name it. (It starts with "H.") You can google and find it. One staff member said that President Biden now feels that he is walking "on air."

(5) All decent human beings wish President Biden and Mr. Trump the very best of health.

Joe has had others his whole life pull up his bootstraps. And he had hundreds of pairs belonging to others also.

Forum List

Back