Biden's energy secretary laughs and cedes all control to OPEC when asked about oil prices

You are a stupid fuck. I just presented a concise article from the US Energy Information Admin--a government agency, that clearly shows the US is a net EXPORTER of energy. Imports--7.86 MM bpd, Exports--8.5 MM bpd, 8.5-7.86= 0.64 (THAT IS A NET EXPORTER, aka ENERGY INDEPENDENT) chttps://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=727&t=6 You have provided NOTHING other than an uninformed opinion. So, again, STFU.

Paul Solman: U.S. oil exports are up to 1.6 million barrels a day, according to a recent Reuters report. That’s 9 percent of total refining capacity: 17.6 million barrels (abbreviated “bbl,” no one is sure why). By contrast, we import something like 13 MMbbl (13 million barrels) daily.
Does the U.S. export domestic oil? If so, how much, to ...
www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/does-the-us-export-domestic-oi

When Trump went to S.A. a few years ago it's a good thing Melania remembered to pack a pair of kneepads for the orange blob to put on when he met up with his business patners in the Royal Palace.

When Dotard was on his knees I'll bet those pads really came in handy.
presidents_bowing_feature.jpg

I've talked to surada before and she is completely ignorant of how the energy industry works. Don't waste your time with her. I have extensive experience actually working in the industry. She is Saudi and doesn't know shit about it

Nope.. I am a WASP from Alabama who lived in Ghawar.

Oct 13, 2021 · In 2020, the United States exported about 8.51 MMb/d and imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum 1, making the United States a net annual petroleum exporter for the first time since at least 1949. Also in 2020, the United States produced 2 about 18.40 million barrels per day (MMb/d) of petroleum, and consumed 3 about 18.12 MMb/d. Even though in 2020, total U.S. annual petroleum production was greater than total petroleum consumption and exports were greater than imports, the United States ...

The SAG aren't business partners with Trump. Heaven forbid. They just knew he would be flattered by pomp and circumstance.
Trump has said publicly that he makes millions of dollars doing busoness with S.A. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

None of this explains why gas prices are double what they were under Trump.

So now you admit you were lying. Wow, I'm so shocked {eyeroll}

Paul Solman: U.S. oil exports are up to 1.6 million barrels a day, according to a recent Reuters report. That’s 9 percent of total refining capacity: 17.6 million barrels (abbreviated “bbl,” no one is sure why). By contrast, we import something like 13 MMbbl (13 million barrels) daily.
Does the U.S. export domestic oil? If so, how much, to ...
Are you fucking kidding me--you are actually going back to 2008 to make a point in 2021. That was three administrations ago, moron. Please keep up. BTW, PBS reports their take on the news. The US Energy Information Administration gathers and evaluates FACTS. STFU.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So now you admit you were lying. Wow, I'm so shocked {eyeroll}

The US imports more than they export... andI am not a Saudi.

What is your extensive experience in the oil business? You obviously didn't work for ARAMCO.

The United States remained a net crude oil importer in 2020, importing nearly 5.88 MMb/d and exporting about 3.18 MMb/d. However, some of the crude oil that the U.S. imports is refined by U.S. refineries into petroleum products—such as gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, and jet fuel—that the U.S. exports.
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information ...
www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

Saudi's have been on the side of restricting...

UAE want to produce more...

U.S. will import 62% more crude by 2022 due to domestic production declines, says EIA​

Thanks to Dementia Joe.

The United States remained a net crude oil importer in 2020, importing nearly 5.88 MMb/d and exporting about 3.18 MMb/d. However, some of the crude oil that the U.S. imports is refined by U.S. refineries into petroleum products—such as gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, and jet fuel—that the U.S. exports.

Nice try, moron. Taking one very small segment of the total doesn't quite do it. There is more to the oil industry, imports and exports than "crude oil." As my link clearly stated, "Petroleum includes crude oil, hydrocarbon gas liquids, refined petroleum products such as gasoline and diesel fuel, and biofuels (including ethanol and biodiesel)."
Go away, you're boring me.

Forum List

Back