Biden's energy secretary laughs and cedes all control to OPEC when asked about oil prices

U.S. will import 62% more crude by 2022 due to domestic production declines, says EIA​

Thanks to Dementia Joe.

Yes since Biden took over we were a net importer again. Pathetic since Trump got us to be energy independent. Nothing spells stupid like Democrat does ...
US Production dropped 30% under Trump. Production is rising under Biden. Everybody knows it's easier to shut off a producing well than it is to restart it. But the shale oil sector is increasing in a big way. Every body wants a piece of the 80+ barrels.

of course they do... and if the ppb is too low, US production dries up first because our lift costs are so high.
So you agree with me, but felt the need to claim I didn't know WTF I was talking about.

US Production dropped 30% under Trump. Production is rising under Biden. Everybody knows it's easier to shut off a producing well than it is to restart it. But the shale oil sector is increasing in a big way. Every body wants a piece of the 80+ barrels.
Another dumbass statement.
OBVIOUSLY in 2020 production went down.... ever hear of Covid?
Like someone else said - STFU

Dropped just like worldwide production did, Stupid. There was this little thing called a GLOBAL PANDEMIC going on.

I guessed you didn't hear about it.

Another dumbass statement.
OBVIOUSLY in 2020 production went down.... ever hear of Covid?
Like someone else said - STFU

Obviously, the drop in production led to the increase in imports as the economy demanded it. Covid, not Joe. Thanks for pointing that out, asshole! Keep talking.

Dropped just like worldwide production did, Stupid. There was this little thing called a GLOBAL PANDEMIC going on.

I guessed you didn't hear about it.

Obviously, the drop in production led to the increase in imports as the economy demanded it. Covid, not Joe.

I guess you didn't try to blame Joe didja?

Obviously, the drop in production led to the increase in imports as the economy demanded it. Covid, not Joe. Thanks for pointing that out, asshole! Keep talking.
Nope.
OPEC does what OPEC does. They see any increase in demand and they follow that with either a production limit or refuse to increase production which results in high barrel cost.
Many in government, like Bush Jr., over the past 40 years has tried to loosen the shackles of OPEC, and gain our own energy future.
Tell me again who repeatedly refuses to improve our energy production at home?

Nope.
OPEC does what OPEC does. They see any increase in demand and they follow that with either a production limit or refuse to increase production which results in high barrel cost.
Many in government, like Bush Jr., over the past 40 years has tried to loosen the shackles of OPEC, and gain our own energy future.
WTF are you talking about? My statement to Kaz was about the US being a net importer of petroleum again because of the effects of the pandemic on US production, which you confirmed for me, not any thing Joe Biden did.

Didn't you say "OBVIOUSLY in 2020 production went down.... ever hear of Covid?"

Production has increased under Biden.

In reality Trump couldn't order production cuts, nor could Biden order production increases, but where's the fun in that?
And yet you posted this.....

US Production dropped 30% under Trump. Production is rising under Biden. Everybody knows it's easier to shut off a producing well than it is to restart it.

And yet you posted this.....

US Production dropped 30% under Trump. Production is rising under Biden. Everybody knows it's easier to shut off a producing well than it is to restart it.
Yep I did. So? Whatshisface said it was COVID that caused the drop in production and I agreed with him too.

Yes since Biden took over we were a net importer again. Pathetic since Trump got us to be energy independent. Nothing spells stupid like Democrat does ...

LOLOL.. We were still importing 5-7.5 million a day all during the Trump administration. Trump is a liar and a braggart who doesn't know anything about the oil business either. We use 20 million bpd under normal (non covid) circumstances and produce 10-13 million.. Tell me about your extensive experience in the oil business. Are you a driller, geologist, chemical engineer?

Nope.

In 1985 Papa Bush begged OPEC to raise the ppb because domestic producers were going broke.

Forum List

Back