Biden's energy secretary laughs and cedes all control to OPEC when asked about oil prices

We all know Joe Biden is in bed with his middle eastern pals, but for his energy secretary to flat out laugh in the faces of people struggling to pay for gas right now is despicable. These people are garbage.

Yeah, real fucking hilarious. What happened to the whole "America is now energy independent" spiel? We need to frack down through electric avenue. Two words: flex fuel. Pretty soon I'm a gonna head out into the nearest local cornfield and start harvesting to make my own. If only it worked that way . . .

We all know Joe Biden is in bed with his middle eastern pals, but for his energy secretary to flat out laugh in the faces of people struggling to pay for gas right now is despicable. These people are garbage.

OPEC is always dollar or so less than US of Brent crude.. at least for the past 40 years.

What do you not understand about OPEC or an oil cartel, or the fact that oil is a global market. How is Biden or any president in control of oil production?

Evidently they already think the US oil industry is nationalized.

Oil has less than an 8% profit.. and its been that way for decades. The US has the highest extraction costs in the world and NO efficiencies of scale.. I'm having a senior moment here.. The US oil industry has NO economies of scale and is NOT at all integrated vertically or horizontally.

Forum List

Back