Biden's Dumpster Fire of a SOTU Speech

It's an absolute fact... Poor people are just as likely to vote Republican as Democrats.

Even the bottom, 25K and below, voted for Trump by 44%

The only people falling for Propaganda are all the inbred morons who watch Fox News and think their lives are better when Billionaire get tax cuts.

You are just wrong. Republicans are more affluent overall. Granted, the numbers are skewed a bit by the ultra-wealthy woke folks that vote for Democrats. They have the ability to pay more and still buy the 3rd yacht and the 5th home. As far as working folks, the poorer you are the more likely you are to vote for the freebees. It isn’t rocket science, even for people like you with very limited mental acuity.

If you are a middle to upper class working American, you have to be really ignorant to vote for Democrats. There are many that do, but those are mainly due to social issues(gay rights, abortion, etc), not economic ones.

Again, you don’t want to live in a heavily Democratic area of my state. If you are successful, you live in the HEAVILY Republican areas with low crime, nice homes, golf courses and a Starbucks on every corner. You live in/near Chicago. Sorry, but there is absolutely ZERO comparison in homes, cost of living, climate, beauty, etc. between your blue area and my red one.

You are just wrong. Republicans are more affluent overall. Granted, the numbers are skewed a bit by the ultra-wealthy woke folks that vote for Democrats. They have the ability to pay more and still buy the 3rd yacht and the 5th home. As far as working folks, the poorer you are the more likely you are to vote for the freebees. It isn’t rocket science, even for people like you with very limited mental acuity.

If you are a middle to upper class working American, you have to be really ignorant to vote for Democrats. There are many that do, but those are mainly due to social issues(gay rights, abortion, etc), not economic ones.

Again, you don’t want to live in a heavily Democratic area of my state. If you are successful, you live in the HEAVILY Republican areas with low crime, nice homes, golf courses and a Starbucks on every corner. You live in/near Chicago. Sorry, but there is absolutely ZERO comparison in homes, cost of living, climate, beauty, etc. between your blue area and my red one.
Yes. In short, the Democrats’ voters are at two end of the spectrums: the large mass of takers on welfare, and the wealthy who are immune from the consequences of Democrat policies.

The Republicans are those who support themselves from work.

Yes. In short, the Democrats’ voters are at two end of the spectrums: the large mass of takers on welfare, and the wealthy who are immune from the consequences of Democrat policies.

The Republicans are those who support themselves from work.

True for sure, but the real issue is the working middle-upper class people that are so ignorant that they vote against their own self-interest in the name of wokeness. If those people would get their heads out of the sand, the far ends of the spectrum would not have a chance.

True for sure, but the real issue is the working middle-upper class people that are so ignorant that they vote against their own self-interest in the name of wokeness. If those people would get their heads out of the sand, the far ends of the spectrum would not have a chance.
Also true. I live among them.

My mom taught me that's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, and she taught me not to do it.

Mothers used to teach their children valuable stuff.

Anyone that votes for a Demafascist votes against their own self interest. They like the promise of a quick, easy fix, and they like how the Demafascist give them someone else to blame for their hardships...but in the end, they end up worse off....just look at what has happened since Xiden took office....people are poorer

My mom taught me that's called cutting off your nose to spite your face, and she taught me not to do it.

Mothers used to teach their children valuable stuff.

They are too ignorant to know they are even doing it. That is exactly the point of years of indoctrination.

You are just wrong. Republicans are more affluent overall.

THere aren't enough rich assholes to sustain the GOP.

The GOP is sustained by stupid white trash who keep voting against their own economic interests because of religious, racial and sexual pandering.

If people voted their own economic interests, no one would vote for, "Working harder for less money so the rich can have more and not pay taxes on it."

Really? Okay, let's look at that.

What is your best interest as a middle class person.

My best interest is to have strong workers rights. The GOP is undermining unions and workers rights, the Democrats are strengthening them.

My best interest is for the law to make the insurance companies pay for my treatment after they have been collecting my money. The Democrats made them do that under the ACA. The Republicans keep trying to repeal it.

The Republicans don't want to talk about this, though. They want to talk about the army of imaginary drag queens who they claim are out to make your kids gay! And Chinese weather balloons! Forget the fact the reason why China is in a dominant position is because rich Republicans moved all those middle class jobs to China to make a quick buck. Even Trump's MAGA hats.

If that were the case, you'd tell us which state and county you live in, and we could make an apple to apples comparison, Cleetus.

Incidentally, the area I live in has golf courses (There's one about two miles from me that they hold the Masters at every few years.) Homes at the half-million mark, and Starbucks every few blocks.

And we are a lot better than whatever inbred trailer park you live in, Cleetus.

THere aren't enough rich assholes to sustain the GOP.

The GOP is sustained by stupid white trash who keep voting against their own economic interests because of religious, racial and sexual pandering.

If people voted their own economic interests, no one would vote for, "Working harder for less money so the rich can have more and not pay taxes on it."

By "rich assholes" you re referring to the "white trash" professionals that make far more money than you? Yeah, those "white trash" people don't know what they are doing. Has it dawned on you that maybe it is YOU that doesn't know what you are talking about? Has it ever dawned on you that the reason these other working "rich" folks are far more successful than you is because they are more insightful and intelligent? Nah, that hasn't occurred to you. People like you think you are so enlightened, yet reality says otherwise.

If that were the case, you'd tell us which state and county you live in, and we could make an apple to apples comparison, Cleetus.

Incidentally, the area I live in has golf courses (There's one about two miles from me that they hold the Masters at every few years.) Homes at the half-million mark, and Starbucks every few blocks.

And we are a lot better than whatever inbred trailer park you live in, Cleetus.

I don't need to tell you my state. Every state in the South is better for middle-upper class people than where you live. You see, my little indoctrinated fool, the cost of living is lower, so even folks making your paltry salary can live in a nicer homes. 500k homes you say? Wow, that is very much average in my area. I can only imagine what comparative PIT you would be living in for 500k near Chicago. Homes near my primary residence are 500k at the low end and they would be much, much nicer than homes near Chicago selling for the same amount. There are several neighborhoods where you can't touch a home for less that 750k. Near my lake house, forget about it for anywhere less than 2 million on the water. I have told you many times, the average income in my area is higher than even the more affluent areas of Chicago and yet our cost of living is considerably lower. I'm glad you are satisfied where you are. By all means, stay there. We don't want people like you coming to our area for the lower taxes and better standard of living while continuing to vote blue. Stay there and revel in your perceived luxury and tell all your friends that us "white trash", "rich" Republicans from red states live in trailer parks.(despite being "rich")

You are nothing more than an indoctrinated loser and yes, China is our enemy you flaming, gullible lunatic.

Last edited:
By "rich assholes" you re referring to the "white trash" professionals that make far more money than you? Yeah, those "white trash" people don't know what they are doing. Has it dawned on you that maybe it is YOU that doesn't know what you are talking about? Has it ever dawned on you that the reason these other working "rich" folks are far more successful than you is because they are more insightful and intelligent? Nah, that hasn't occurred to you. People like you think you are so enlightened, yet reality says otherwise.

Nope. Every time I've been down to Jesusland, I've just seen a bunch of despair and ignorance.

If someone is rich, it's usually because they've shown no compunction about screwing over other people. I'm happy where I'm at and really wouldn't want to screw over someone to have more. While I am sure you are always looking for that better Double Wide.

I don't need to tell you my state. Every state in the South is better for middle-upper class people than where you live.

In short, you know I'd be able to make a joke of it by posting real figures.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. How about an America that works well for everyone, not just the "Upper Middle Class".

You are nothing more than an indoctrinated loser and yes, China is our enemy you flaming, gullible lunatic.

Really? What horrible thing has China done to us? Not Covid, we did that to ourselves.

Seems to me that people on the other side of the planet trying to live their lives aren't really my problem. Most of the damage to this country has been done by right wingers who worry every night the rich don't have enough mansions and dressage horses.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Nope. Every time I've been down to Jesusland, I've just seen a bunch of despair and ignorance.

Then you have been to the wrong places. I mean I could head to the ghetto in Chicago and claim that is representative of the entire state of IL.

If someone is rich, it's usually because they've shown no compunction about screwing over other people. I'm happy where I'm at and really wouldn't want to screw over someone to have more. While I am sure you are always looking for that better Double Wide.

You are so wrong and so envious. Many working people are "rich" by your definition but didn't screw anybody over. I work for a company and own some rental property. My wife works for a company. We are "rich" according to Democrats. We haven't screwed anybody over.

In short, you know I'd be able to make a joke of it by posting real figures.

I posted real figures a while back. The median income in my town/area is 110k+/yr. Yeah, but we all live in double-wides. Again, keep in mind that 110k/yr affords you quite a bit more here than where you live.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. How about an America that works well for everyone, not just the "Upper Middle Class".

Sure, but taking it from those who already pay the majority of the taxes and giving it to the lower class isn't the answer. That is your party's proposal in a nutshell.

Really? What horrible thing has China done to us? Not Covid, we did that to ourselves.

COVID escaped from a lab in China, it didn't come from a wet market. Yes, the are at fault. Not only that, they have been stealing intellectual property for years. What is your love for China? You do know their wish to replace the US as the economic and military powerhouse in the world? You do know they are Communist, right? I think you and many in your circles have falsely romanticized Communism to believe it really isn't that bad, that it is actually pretty good since everybody gets "free" stuff. You would be wrong.

Seems to me that people on the other side of the planet trying to live their lives aren't really my problem. Most of the damage to this country has been done by right wingers who worry every night the rich don't have enough mansions and dressage horses.

Lost, just like this administration. I just hope we don't get in a conflict before this administration gets kicked to the curb.

Then you have been to the wrong places. I mean I could head to the ghetto in Chicago and claim that is representative of the entire state of IL.
Nope, frankly, nothing from the South has ever impressed me, and I was stationed in southern states several times in my career in the military or went there on business.

You are so wrong and so envious. Many working people are "rich" by your definition but didn't screw anybody over. I work for a company and own some rental property. My wife works for a company. We are "rich" according to Democrats. We haven't screwed anybody over.

I'm not envious. I'm pragmatic. America can't be sustained by a small wealthy class and vast mass of poor people. Eventually, the poor dumb white trash are going to figure this out, and you guys are going to be screwed.

I posted real figures a while back. The median income in my town/area is 110k+/yr. Yeah, but we all live in double-wides. Again, keep in mind that 110k/yr affords you quite a bit more here than where you live.
Since you won't tell me what town that is, I'm calling bullshit.

Sure, but taking it from those who already pay the majority of the taxes and giving it to the lower class isn't the answer. That is your party's proposal in a nutshell.

Actually, that's how this country operated from the 1930's to the 1980's, and things worked just fine. Now we borrow money to give to the poor we don't have, but that's not sustainable either.

The alternative, I guess, is to wait for the poor to get hungry or angry enough to overthrow the rich. That would kind of suck.

COVID escaped from a lab in China, it didn't come from a wet market.
Except every scientist who has studied says otherwise.

What is your love for China?
Well, my girlfriend is from China.
You do know their wish to replace the US as the economic and military powerhouse in the world? You do know they are Communist, right?

Um, okay. Little history lesson for you.

Up until 1750 or so, China was the world's biggest economy.
Then it was replaced by the UK, until about 1920 when the US became the biggest economy.
Now, China will probably reclaim that spot merely by it's shere size. They can apply five times the manpower to their economy we can.

And at the end of the day, so what? My life will be pretty much the same the day China passes America as the world's largest economy. It will be for most people.

As far as being a "military powerhouse". Well, as Mao said, the US is pretty much a paper tiger. We haven't won a war outright since WWII, and even then, other people did most of the heavy lifting.

To quote George McGovern, I'm tired of old men finding wars for young men to die in.

Lost, just like this administration. I just hope we don't get in a conflict before this administration gets kicked to the curb.
Not gonna happen, buddy.

First, Biden will win re-election if he seeks it. The Democrats aren't perfect, but the Republicans are nuts!
Second, the US and China are too co-dependent to have a war.

The Chinese don't hate us. They actually admire us and want to be more like us.

Do you know what the Chinese call America? They call us Meiguo.

Roughly translated - Beautiful Country.

Eventually, the poor dumb white trash are going to figure this out, and you guys are going to be screwed.

The problem is that is not the Republican demographic. Again, poor people, white or black, vote for Democrats. I am not sure why you don't get this.

Since you won't tell me what town that is, I'm calling bullshit.

I posted several Southern towns months ago with similar demographics. You are, as usual, just ignorant.

Except every scientist who has studied says otherwise.

Patently false.

First, Biden will win re-election if he seeks it.

The only chance he has is more election shenanigans. There aren't enough naïve Independents to vote for him again. I have given up all hope on brain dead Democrats, but there aren't enough of them to elect the incompetent traitor.

he problem is that is not the Republican demographic. Again, poor people, white or black, vote for Democrats. I am not sure why you don't get this.
Actually, the poorest rural counties vote Republican, and THAT'S the problem. These people would be in serious trouble if the Republicans got their way and cut off all the subsidies and welfare.
I posted several Southern towns months ago with similar demographics.
But not the trailer park you live in, that's the point.

The only chance he has is more election shenanigans. There aren't enough naïve Independents to vote for him again. I have given up all hope on brain dead Democrats, but there aren't enough of them to elect the incompetent traitor.
Actually, he'll win again easily because Trump will remind us why we voted him out to start with.

Forum List

Back