Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

There’s a hilarious joke about Chris Crispie who threw a single mother under the bus after he set her up and then got her to take the fall and almost go to prison for his wrongdoing.

Chris Crispie closed a beach so he could have it all to himself.
He fell asleep and woke to find trespassers trying to roll him back into the ocean to save his life.
He told them “get your hands off me“ and they ran away screaming “it talks! It talks!“

Now that’s funny.
Was that your Joe Biden imitation? It was flawless!

It was
Shut up and show me trumps plan for black America white race pimped piece of trash.
The better question is, what should his or any other candidate's plan be?

I posted a link to Bidens plan motherfucker, so show me trumps.
We don't fuck our Mother’s. It’s generally more of a Negro wandering nomad thing you now exposed white man fake.
And....it was a joke.....I didn’t mean it....you misheard.
All is forgiven now
Lib 101 Core Course
I don't think you want to take it there. You descend from buckbreakers.

View attachment 339640
Fake
You are toast mr white guy pretending he’s black
I am black and I ain't worried about what you racists think. I agree with Biden. I am not saying he should have said that, but then again its funny how political correctness is now wanted here. However, any black person who thinks trump is an option in this election is not black.
Did you trans color after you said you had a biracial marriage and your partner was black?

:rolleyes-41:

1590276767201.png

'The racist, misogynist, authoritarian strain has always been there, but Trump’s candidacy has brought it into the mainstream. And media have helped.'

"To lay all of this at Trump’s feet would be to give him too much credit. As I’ve argued before, the misogynist, racist, nativist, anti-LGBT right wing that took over the GOP in 1980—of which Perkins himself is evidence—has much to answer for, not least of all, the rise of Donald Trump as the party’s standard-bearer. Trump may not have been the first choice of right-wing leaders, but they created the conditions that cleared his path to the nomination, and most have lined up behind him since he won it."

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452
I know exactly what he was referring to and so do you. Trump doesn't like blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Chinese and anyone other than white nationalists, and many of his followers agree. He is the most divisive president this country has ever had.
Yes, if all I listened to was the liberal media, I'd believe that horseshit, too.
Instead you listen to Fox and you believe a hell of a lot more horseshit and that horseshit is foisted on you by the grifter himself through Fox news.
I don't listen to teevee news.

Gee, and I bet you thought you scored a devastating point. "LOL MOM I TOLD HIM HE LISTENS TO FOX I WIN THE INTERNET!!"
Then you must watch Trump as he flaps away.

'The racist, misogynist, authoritarian strain has always been there, but Trump’s candidacy has brought it into the mainstream. And media have helped.'

"To lay all of this at Trump’s feet would be to give him too much credit. As I’ve argued before, the misogynist, racist, nativist, anti-LGBT right wing that took over the GOP in 1980—of which Perkins himself is evidence—has much to answer for, not least of all, the rise of Donald Trump as the party’s standard-bearer. Trump may not have been the first choice of right-wing leaders, but they created the conditions that cleared his path to the nomination, and most have lined up behind him since he won it."

_____

Thank you for posting this article.

It told me more about the person who wrote it than he told me about his subject matter.

He is a Hater. And it has seared his soul. Most of these people will wind up talking to shrinks, and they always pick shrinks who run in their social circle (Pompous Assed Liberals who Hate). So, as things go, the shrink is nuts too, and his patient gets worse.

Put this writer on electric shock treatment. Whatever they gave Nicholson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Give him some Volts and some Valium and tell him his writing is pompous horseshit. Make him wear a MAGA Hat and go to Walmart. I know this is stern, and unorthodox---but new methods are called for.

NOTHING is curing TDS.

________

Pointing to leftist lies of the past as proof your leftist lies are true today is not a compelling argument.

But I understand it's all you've got.

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452
I know exactly what he was referring to and so do you. Trump doesn't like blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Chinese and anyone other than white nationalists, and many of his followers agree. He is the most divisive president this country has ever had.
Yes, if all I listened to was the liberal media, I'd believe that horseshit, too.
Instead you listen to Fox and you believe a hell of a lot more horseshit and that horseshit is foisted on you by the grifter himself through Fox news.
I don't listen to teevee news.

Gee, and I bet you thought you scored a devastating point. "LOL MOM I TOLD HIM HE LISTENS TO FOX I WIN THE INTERNET!!"
Then you must watch Trump as he flaps away.
Ahhh, the old NO U gambit, popular among third-graders everywhere.

Forum List

Back