Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

"let's see if he tells me i'm not black to my face" - Big Burgess Owens

Black Democrats are angry.

So are Independents and even Black Twitter.

I donā€™t think the media truly appreciates yet what a GIANT PILE OF SHIT #JimCrowJoe stepped in yesterday.

As well as the TRUE SPOTLIGHT itā€™s put on his REAL RECORD of pro-segregation, social ignorance and disparaging criminal justice policies.

This is why Democrats didnā€™t want him as their nominee the first place. And they still donā€™t.

The filthy Democrats need a very strong Black turnout to even have a chance to beat Trump.

This stupid statement by the idiot will dampen their enthusiasm.

Trump by a landslide!

It was
Shut up and show me trumps plan for black America white race pimped piece of trash.
The better question is, what should his or any other candidate's plan be?

I posted a link to Bidens plan motherfucker, so show me trumps.
We don't fuck our Motherā€™s. Itā€™s generally more of a Negro wandering nomad thing you now exposed white man fake.
And....it was a joke.....I didnā€™t mean it....you misheard.
All is forgiven now
Lib 101 Core Course
I don't think you want to take it there. You descend from buckbreakers.

View attachment 339640
Fake
You are toast mr white guy pretending heā€™s black
I am black and I ain't worried about what you racists think. I agree with Biden. I am not saying he should have said that, but then again its funny how political correctness is now wanted here. However, any black person who thinks trump is an option in this election is not black.
Which only proves that you're as big a moron as Joe Biden! You're seriously claiming that 1.3 MILLION African Americans aren't black because they voted for Trump? Not only are they black but they're obviously the smart blacks because the guy they voted for ended up giving them the lowest unemployment rates amongst blacks since they started keeping that statistic!
People that talk but never deliver on their promises aren't your friends, IM2! Malcolm X grasped that concept! You obviously DON'T!
If Malcolm were still with us...he'd probably be telling you to stop using his picture...just saying!

ā€œYouā€™ve got more questions?ā€ Biden replied. ā€œWell I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether youā€™re for me or Trump, then you ainā€™t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452
You know thereā€™s no denying that Biden says really dumb things sometimes, but how republicans pretend Trump doesnā€™t on a daily basis really blows my mind.
This thread isn't about Trump. Stay on topic, or STFU.

Sniffin Joe checks all the boxes:

A person needs to have at least two types of impairment that significantly interfere with everyday life to receive a dementia diagnosis.

In addition to difficulty remembering, the person may also experience impairments in:

• language
  • communication
  • focus
  • reasoning
To substantiate your point:

ā€œYouā€™ve got more questions?ā€ Biden replied. ā€œWell I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether youā€™re for me or Trump, then you ainā€™t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

View attachment 339452
I know exactly what he was referring to and so do you. Trump doesn't like blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Chinese and anyone other than white nationalists, and many of his followers agree. He is the most divisive president this country has ever had.

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
You know thereā€™s no denying that Biden says really dumb things sometimes, but how republicans pretend Trump doesnā€™t on a daily basis really blows my mind.
It certainly is all about Trump and Biden was referring to Trump.

He probably should not of said that, but tramp puts his foot in the mouth every time its open.

42kami.jpg

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
I know exactly what he was referring to and so do you. Trump doesn't like blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Chinese and anyone other than white nationalists, and many of his followers agree. He is the most divisive president this country has ever had.
Yes, if all I listened to was the liberal media, I'd believe that horseshit, too.

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
So, again -- a Democrat says something retarded, and it's TRUMP'S fault.

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
I did not say it was Trump's fault. I said that Biden was referring to Trump.

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
Yes, if all I listened to was the liberal media, I'd believe that horseshit, too.
Instead you listen to Fox and you believe a hell of a lot more horseshit and that horseshit is foisted on you by the grifter himself through Fox news.

Biden apologized. Could you imagine Trump apologizing?

Trumps got two dozen women that accused him of assault and rape, and instead of saying they should be allowed to speak, he said things like, I wouldnā€™t screw her, sheā€™s not even a two.

I think that Republicans donā€™t understand that it takes a man to apologize.

Trumps got two dozen women that accused him of assault and rape, and instead of saying they should be allowed to speak, he said things like, I wouldnā€™t screw her, sheā€™s not even a two.

_____

I think Sniffin Joe read a statement his Nurse-Handlers gave him---which he did not understand---about something he could not remember that he had done wrong.

C'mon Man, China is no threat to us! Corn Pop! Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier!

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
God, you're an idiot! LOL

Actually, Republicans do understand that it takes a man to apologize. Many Republicans have decided to vote Democratic (myself included). Trump is not a Republican. He is a grifter who has many uninformed followers
who worship his obnoxious and divisive manner. Ronald Reagan would puke in his grave if he knew that a fraud like Trump has hijacked the party of Reagan.

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
I did not say it was Trump's fault. I said that Biden was referring to Trump.
Biden's right. Trump isn't black.

Meanwhile, I repeat: Thank Gaea we have white liberals to dictate to black people what they should do and think.

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452
Instead you listen to Fox and you believe a hell of a lot more horseshit and that horseshit is foisted on you by the grifter himself through Fox news.
I don't listen to teevee news.

Gee, and I bet you thought you scored a devastating point. "LOL MOM I TOLD HIM HE LISTENS TO FOX I WIN THE INTERNET!!"

Last edited:

whataboutism
[ĖŒ(h)wədəĖˆboudizəm]

NOUN
BRITISH
  1. the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.Also called whataboutery.

Forum List

Back