Biden support among black voters down 30 points.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black” ~ Joe Biden, May 22, 2020. Biden later apologized for the comment after causing a firestorm, saying “I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy,” but his meaning was crystal clear: If you’re Black, you automatically vote Democrat.

Some of the sheep are waking up....how will the Dems counter this development?

“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black” ~ Joe Biden, May 22, 2020. Biden later apologized for the comment after causing a firestorm, saying “I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy,” but his meaning was crystal clear: If you’re Black, you automatically vote Democrat.

More and more every day blacks are beginning to realize that they have been taken by democrats and just used for their votes. Their plantation owners tell them who to vote for but more and more are gaining freedom from their masters.

Making all the illegals vote…

Mail in ballot please…

It is VERY refreshing to see some of the flock actually waking up to their exploitation.

Black people have been DISPROPORTIONATELY affected by the defunding the police movement, and from BLM and ANTIFA riots and murders.

DEMS USE BLACKS FOR VOTES. THAT IS ALL.

It is VERY refreshing to see some of the flock actually waking up to their exploitation.

Black people have been DISPROPORTIONATELY affected by the defunding the police movement, and from BLM and ANTIFA riots and murders.

DEMS USE BLACKS FOR VOTES. THAT IS ALL.
All political parties use their base for votes while giving very little of what they truly promise…

All political parties use their base for votes while giving very little of what they truly promise…

Exactly. You agree with me.

The 30 point drop among blacks supporting Biden shows the sheep are waking up to the exploits of the left. It's good news for the PLANET.

Once again a faux conservative posts a single link to a far right tabloid. As I have noted, to make you credible you need to post other links to support your opinions. The fact are (your posts) are evidence you are not credible.

Blacks are revolting against their whip crackers. It is fantastic.

BE INDIVIDUALS! You are NOT a monolith because of your melanin content.

BLACKS ARE WAKING UP!!

Once again a faux conservative posts a single link to a far right tabloid. As I have noted, to make you credible you need to post other links to support your opinions. The fact are (your posts) are evidence you are not credible.
Sadly one other faux conservative posted and emoticon laughing; sad that so many phony conservatives lack the ability to write a rebuttal. Is it dishonesty, or not having the education to write an expository essay.

The problem is the blacks Biden and democrats have been trying to cater to like welfare getters, dope heads, thieves, rioters, lazy and ambitionless thugs don't vote to begin with. So they are all trying to kneel down and praise the blacks that don't ever vote anyway.

The only poll that counts s the one in november. And that one is based on column A vs Column B. And given the choice of democrats or republicans, they'll still vote democrat, even if like republicans did for Trump, holding their noses.

Everybody that voted for Potatohead have regrets because they know now he is an idiot.

Even the Negroes that usually don't acknowledge being dumbasses.

Does that mean they ain't black?

You ain't black

Lots of blacks aint black if Biden’s support has dropped 30 points from BIPOCs.

Raise your hand if you think the Biden Price hike affects black people.

Forum List

Back