Joe 'You Ain't Black' Biden Backlash Isn't Going Away

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'It was a joke.....'

'No, wait - it's not my fault I was provoked into being a wise guy' by Charlamagne Tha God was being a 'wise guy'. '

Yeah, whatever - blacks ain't buying it, Joe.

“You got whites telling us to stay in our place and you got black people saying, ‘Oh stop, now is not the time, you’re going to get Trump re-elected.’ It has to come to the point where we stop putting the burden on black voters to show up for Democrats and start putting the burden on Democrats to show up for black voters.”
-- Charlamagne Tha God, radio host who interviewed Biden. .

"It has to come to the point where we stop putting the burden on black voters to show up for Democrats and start putting the burden on Democrats to show up for black voters.”

Yeah....blacks can trust that the creators of the KKK and 'economic slavery' are suddenly going to change after a couple hundred years or so all of a sudden because they have been 'woke' after Joe's latest embarrassing racist comment to a black man.

:cool: Good luck with that....

Senile old dude screwed up trying to be cute. There will be more deplorables moments from this one. The DNC needs to move him out of the way while they still can.

"You ain't black" is a glimpse into that dimwitted, cloudy, racist mind that is turning into demented mush while we watch. I'll bet Plugs told the best jogger jokes at the club.... for decades. Now the lights are dimming and he just can't hide it anymore. Trying to remember what day it is is taking priority over hiding his contempt for black people.

Blacks should cut Mr. Magoo some slack on this considering how he helped get Obama elected after pointing out for all that he was the first black guy to come down the pike who was articulate and bright and CLEAN and a nice-looking guy to boot.

if I had a penny for every gaffe tramp said , I be a multi-millionaire.

'It was a joke.....'

'No, wait - it's not my fault I was provoked into being a wise guy' by Charlamagne Tha God was being a 'wise guy'. '

Yeah, whatever - blacks ain't buying it, Joe.

“You got whites telling us to stay in our place and you got black people saying, ‘Oh stop, now is not the time, you’re going to get Trump re-elected.’ It has to come to the point where we stop putting the burden on black voters to show up for Democrats and start putting the burden on Democrats to show up for black voters.”
-- Charlamagne Tha God, radio host who interviewed Biden. .

"It has to come to the point where we stop putting the burden on black voters to show up for Democrats and start putting the burden on Democrats to show up for black voters.”

Yeah....blacks can trust that the creators of the KKK and 'economic slavery' are suddenly going to change after a couple hundred years or so all of a sudden because they have been 'woke' after Joe's latest embarrassing racist comment to a black man.

:cool: Good luck with that....

It shows how desperate you are. You know that Trump is going down and are still trying to beat a dead horse. The KKK are now Republicans and support Trump.

It shows how desperate you are. You know that Trump is going down and are still trying to beat a dead horse. The KKK are now Republicans and support Trump.

Bwuhahahaha....Biden and Democrats have exchanged their white hoods for black masks:

Joe Biden on Twitter: Wear a mask.

:p

if I had a penny for every gaffe tramp said , I be a multi-millionaire.

Trump did not refer to busing as “a jungle”. Trump did not express amazement that a Black candidate for President was clean and articulate. Trump did not tell Blacks that if they did not vote for him, they would be put in chains and were not Black.

Those aren’t gaffes.... that’s a pattern. Biden laughs and mocks at Blacks because he knows he can get away with it.

Forum List

Back